Am I the only one?

Jan 10, 2019
Suffolk County, NY
Sometimes I feel like I am the only bull that loves to eat a creampie. It started with a couple I used to play with before they moved to Florida. One night, I had just finished fucking her pussy and after I came in her, I told her cuck to fuck her loose pussy and see how it feels after a real man was inside of her. She NEVER let him enter any of her holes, but she allowed him this one time because I wanted it. He entered her and came in about 1 minute. I felt so bad for her that I told him to move out of the way and let me finish her off. She was absolutely shocked when I went down on her and started to eat both of our cum out of her pussy. She must have cum about twenty times while I was going down on her and she squirted so many times they had to throw the mattress out the next day and buy a new one. After that, we made it a regular part of our playtime. I had eaten my own cum out of her before, but never eaten another mans' cum. Once I did, I found I really enjoyed it. Maybe because it gave her so much pleasure to know that someone other than her cuck would do that to her. After that, I always had first dibs on eating her fresh creampies. If I chose to clean her pussy, he was only allowed to eat my cum out of her ass. I think he was happy with this arrangement also, because he finally got to enter her and cum in her when I let him. Any other bulls that enjoy a creampie?

Sometimes I feel like I am the only bull that loves to eat a creampie. It started with a couple I used to play with before they moved to Florida. One night, I had just finished fucking her pussy and after I came in her, I told her cuck to fuck her loose pussy and see how it feels after a real man was inside of her. She NEVER let him enter any of her holes, but she allowed him this one time because I wanted it. He entered her and came in about 1 minute. I felt so bad for her that I told him to move out of the way and let me finish her off. She was absolutely shocked when I went down on her and started to eat both of our cum out of her pussy. She must have cum about twenty times while I was going down on her and she squirted so many times they had to throw the mattress out the next day and buy a new one. After that, we made it a regular part of our playtime. I had eaten my own cum out of her before, but never eaten another mans' cum. Once I did, I found I really enjoyed it. Maybe because it gave her so much pleasure to know that someone other than her cuck would do that to her. After that, I always had first dibs on eating her fresh creampies. If I chose to clean her pussy, he was only allowed to eat my cum out of her ass. I think he was happy with this arrangement also, because he finally got to enter her and cum in her when I let him. Any other bulls that enjoy a creampie?
Maybe you're a latent cuckold and not a real bull.I don't doubt your manhood but sometimes people do a flip flop 180 and take the opposite roll. To me and my wife and her bull, creampie eating was always the duty of the cuckold husband (me). It's considered by her as the ultimate act of submission to her bull and when witnessed by the wife the cuck demonstrates his acknowledgement that he is inferior to the bull. The cuck being such a pansy that not only is he too weak and cowardly to stand up to the bull and reclaim his wife but that he degrades himself to eat his spunk out her pussy cuz that's all he's good for. But that's us.

Reactions: Bat boy
Maybe you're a latent cuckold and not a real bull.I don't doubt your manhood but sometimes people do a flip flop 180 and take the opposite roll. To me and my wife and her bull, creampie eating was always the duty of the cuckold husband (me). It's considered by her as the ultimate act of submission to her bull and when witnessed by the wife the cuck demonstrates his acknowledgement that he is inferior to the bull. The cuck being such a pansy that not only is he too weak and cowardly to stand up to the bull and reclaim his wife but that he degrades himself to eat his spunk out her pussy cuz that's all he's good for. But that's us.
You seem to like the humiliation, but do you have to perform other activities for her bull?

You seem to like the humiliation, but do you have to perform other activities for her bull?
He comes over every friday afternoon to stay for the weekend. He brings his weeks dirty laundry which I fetch from out of the trunk of his car while he hugs and kisses my wife. Usually the neighbors next door (college sorority girls) see all this. I'm required to wear womans clothes while he's at the house and I can hear those girls laughting at times when they are out in the gazebo with a clear view of us. We go in the house and I head straight for the laundry room and start washing his clothes whie he takes my wife into the bedroom and fucks her. I prewash his clothes by hand and while doing that I can hear my wife moaning with pleasure. I could never do that.

He comes over every friday afternoon to stay for the weekend. He brings his weeks dirty laundry which I fetch from out of the trunk of his car while he hugs and kisses my wife. Usually the neighbors next door (college sorority girls) see all this. I'm required to wear womans clothes while he's at the house and I can hear those girls laughting at times when they are out in the gazebo with a clear view of us. We go in the house and I head straight for the laundry room and start washing his clothes whie he takes my wife into the bedroom and fucks her. I prewash his clothes by hand and while doing that I can hear my wife moaning with pleasure. I could never do that.
So does that make your wife happy or you, I am trying to understand what you get out of this, my wife has a regular guy too but it doesn't require me to to do anything other then go along with the set up.
I get to watch them, wait my turn or join in sometimes.
How about you bat boy?
I like to watch and sometimes join in, I like the humiliation that seeing her be taken by another man gives me but it also very exciting too.
Sometimes I am not there but she gives me details later and has called me so I could listen in while she's having fun, not all guys want a husband there.

So does that make your wife happy or you, I am trying to understand what you get out of this, my wife has a regular guy too but it doesn't require me to to do anything other then go along with the set up.
I get to watch them, wait my turn or join in sometimes.

I like to watch and sometimes join in, I like the humiliation that seeing her be taken by another man gives me but it also very exciting too.
Sometimes I am not there but she gives me details later and has called me so I could listen in while she's having fun, not all guys want a husband there.
My wife is a very dominant woman and I am very submissive, so her treatment of me turns her on sexually and I'm also turned on. The difference is that she has her bull for gratification while I'm caged and not allowed to have sex at all. I'm their servant and we all get off on that. I love listening to her moan with pleasure knowing I'll never be in the bulls place and only fit to lick up his mess when ordered to do so. I only have a tiny 3" cock that is not able to satisify or even penetrate her so she has no respect for me as a lover and does not consider me as a man. So my function is to be a servant and make their encounters as luxurious as possible. They both enjoy humiliating me for my lack of manhood and it makes them horney for each other especially after he whips my ass with his belt. They fuck like crazy while I kneel or lay on the floor crying like a school girl with a burning red hot ass and legs.

My wife is a very dominant woman and I am very submissive, so her treatment of me turns her on sexually and I'm also turned on. The difference is that she has her bull for gratification while I'm caged and not allowed to have sex at all. I'm their servant and we all get off on that. I love listening to her moan with pleasure knowing I'll never be in the bulls place and only fit to lick up his mess when ordered to do so. I only have a tiny 3" cock that is not able to satisify or even penetrate her so she has no respect for me as a lover and does not consider me as a man. So my function is to be a servant and make their encounters as luxurious as possible. They both enjoy humiliating me for my lack of manhood and it makes them horney for each other especially after he whips my ass with his belt. They fuck like crazy while I kneel or lay on the floor crying like a school girl with a burning red hot ass and legs.
It seems to work for you all then.
Do you have to clean up both of them?

In my case it's beyond just being submissive I'm some what of a masochist. A masochist loves physical pain and psychological humiliation. I know I'm inferior but my wife showed me how to accept that and to live a life of servitude to her and to obey and serve her and her lovers. She told me a long time ago that I'm not a man and I never will be so I need to learn to be happy by accepting my status as a bitch boy. She told me I'll never be able to fuck a woman cuz of my tiny size and feminine appearence and since I'm not gay my only choice is to enjoy serving a woman like her. I do sometimes suck her bull and take him in my ass but it's primarily to amuse her sadistic nature and prep her for sex with her man. It doesn't have a gay component to it, it's strict obedience. I get gratification from groveling at her feet and being laughed at. I love this existance, she taught me well.

In my case it's beyond just being submissive I'm some what of a masochist. A masochist loves physical pain and psychological humiliation. I know I'm inferior but my wife showed me how to accept that and to live a life of servitude to her and to obey and serve her and her lovers. She told me a long time ago that I'm not a man and I never will be so I need to learn to be happy by accepting my status as a bitch boy. She told me I'll never be able to fuck a woman cuz of my tiny size and feminine appearence and since I'm not gay my only choice is to enjoy serving a woman like her. I do sometimes suck her bull and take him in my ass but it's primarily to amuse her sadistic nature and prep her for sex with her man. It doesn't have a gay component to it, it's strict obedience. I get gratification from groveling at her feet and being laughed at. I love this existance, she taught me well.
As long as you like it.

It seems to work for you all then.
Do you have to clean up both of them?
I'm usually called in to clean up. I love it. It's like the highlight of my humiliation and sometimes I have a little sissy orgasm and cream myself inside my cage even though I don't touch myself. Sometimes she gets upset with me for doing that. I also clean her after she comes home from a hot date, on my knees licking the cum out of the crotch of her panties then cleaning her pussy up. She knows I love it and gives me this privelege cuz she does have some compassion and has pity on me but if If I don't get my housework done properly or ******** her off in some way she denies me this lowly pleasure. I hate it when she just gets up and goes straight to the shower after fucking her bull and doesen't allow me to touch her. I often beg her to let me eat her creampie and she gets a happy grin on her face as she says not today. She does know how to be cruel.