American filipina couples first experience. (Quite an eye opener)

Mbee0225

Couple
Feb 23, 2021
My name is Dave I'm late 30s and my filipina wife Marie is in her mid 20s. I've always been the advenerous one in out relationship, Marie is very shy and conservative.

About me I'm almost 6' tall medium build, good looks and very charming (so I'm told ) and I've got a good 7 inch dick with good girth.
Marie is 5'1" and weighs about 110 lbs. Her skin is the color of mocha and her sleepy sexy eyes are heavy lidded. She is very slim with nice bcups and great legs and ass.

In our relationship Marie is the boss most of the time, she can be irritable and bitchy at times.

This story is about how we both discovered our love of kinky sex and our submissive sides. I had a secret desire to see her used by another man in front of me. We had plenty of hot pillow talk sessions about it and finally we agreed that if the opportunity presents itself then she was willing to try.
Both of us are bisexual but we didn't know it until later in the story.

I found a couple looking for another couple on Craigslist. This was 2014. Thier header said " assertive couple weeks another couple for exciting times and exploring new things. I responded and we exchanged pictures . I hadn't told my wife about it yet and I wasn't sure how is proceed but one problem at a time I thought.
The man was a tall athletic built black man and a short , extremely curvy, thick built (almost heavy) filipina woman. I immediately felt hot just looking at her, she was everything my wife wasn't, she was mestiza her skin tone was very white. She had shoulder length curly black hair and really big breasts,like d cup. It had been so long since I had a big titted woman.i knew I had to have her.

I was talking by email to her karrie was her name and her husband was tyrone. An american like me. I found her very charming and attractive. After a few More emails we set a date at their condo in Manila for that coming Friday night.
I told my wife that we were going to meet a swinger couple and that we had a dinner and drinks date set. I didn't mention that the filipinas husband was black, I didn't want to scare her. All filipina women know black men usually have big.dicks and sometimes that's intimidating for them.
As I told her about the couple she Immediately my wife got defensive , I had to assure her that nothing would happen if she wasn't comfortable and we could just be making new friends. Very reluctantly she agreed.

Marie wore her hair in a long pony tail and wore a miniskirt and blouse. She put in her sexy high heeled shoes and did her make up. Her eyes were Smokey eyeshadow blue with bright red lipstick and just a touch of glitter.
I was smartly dressed in a polo and khaki shorts.
When we arrived my wife was surprised that the filipinas husband was black but Marie was still very friendly greeting both of them. In the first five minutes I noticed that tyrone was the strong silent type of man. And his wife karrie was talkative and Abit bossie. I kinda thought that was hot.

Dinner went well and the drinks were flowing, my wife can only handle about 3drinks before she's tipsy. I kept encouraging her to have another and she stopped at about 5 and a half long island iced teas. She was definitely feeling it and was more than a little drunk.

At this point karrie asked Marie if she wanted to see her favorite sex toy, a large blue vibrator. My wife was very interested and soon the two of them were chatting and bonding.

Karrie invited us to see their bedroom. We walked in and tyrone immediately took karrie's shirt off over her head from standing behind her. It happened so fast. Then her amazing tits were out in their bra. My wife gasped and stood next to me holding my hand silently.
Tyrone took both her breasts in his hands and began to squeeze and kneed them in his big.black hands. He looked at us and said would you like to see her braless?
I nodded and my wife nodded to, I was surprised, my wife looked like she was in a trance. Seeing the Sparks fly between this couple was having an effect on her.
Tyrone undid her bra and laid karrie in her back on the bed. Karrie wasn't fat, just curvy. Her nipples looked like chocolate hershey's kisses. Tyrone motioned for us to sit on either side of karrie on the bed. He began to kiss her deeply and rub her pussy through her skirt and panties. Tyrone said touch her, she wants to feel you both. I started running my hands over her massive tits and squeeze them. I took my wife's hand and placed it on her breast. This was the test what would Marie do. Marie her face a mask of shame and lust began to rub her nipple in circles, then she leaned in and sucked it into her mouth. I did the same. There we were sucking this woman's breasts. Tyrone stripped off karries skirt and panties and laid a pillow down and positioned karries so the pillow was under her hips. Karries pussy was totally hairless and glistening wet.
Karries sat up and said marie I want you to make me cum. I want you to know I won't eat your pussy because I don't do that, but I insist you do it for me. Marie blushed and was very timid and said she didn't know how. She desperately wanted to get away from this bossy bitch but there was no way out now. karrie said she'd teach her how to please a woman. With that Karrie took my wife by the back of her head and pony tail and guided her to kneel on all fours in front of karries splayed open legs. Marie looked at me and I said. I think you both should know (tyrone and karries ) that my wife has often talked about having a bossy woman teach her how to give pleasure so this is her first chance to make her secret wish come true.
This was complete bullshit but it made Marie feel like she had to do it or disappoint all of us. I took of marie's blouse and bra and stripped her down to panties only. Her sweet little nipples looked so enticing. I was sure tyrone wanted my wife. I could see it in how he looked at her. Now Marie closed her eyes and let karrie guide her mouth between her legs. Karries began to Tell my wife how to lick her clit and suck her lips, how to stick her tounge inside. My wifes face was red with shame and she kept her eyes closed and did what the assertive woman demanded.
Tyrone and I both took out our ducks and started stroking.his charcoal cock was fucking huge, bigger than mine by a long shot had to be ten full inches and thick as a can of beer. His cockhead was was a large black bulb like the head of a microphone. Highly impressive were his balls. Much bigger than mine, they hung and swung below his dick like two wasps nests. I wondered if he could get that thing fully hard but in a minute it was completely erect with a drop of.precum drooling out.
Karries moaned and bucked and rocked her pussy into and out of my wife's mouth.
I'm cumming karries shouted. Her hold of the back of my wife's head and pony tail was like iron as she ground her hips to her orgasm.
Thank you baby karries said, you really did great. I slid my finger around marie's panties and slid my middle finger in to the second knuckle, God was my wife so tight and deep. Her pussy was like a well. I took out my wet finger and showed tyrone and karrie, and said. Look how wet Marie is. I told you she has a very strong submissive streak. It gets her horny to eat another woman and serve.
Tyrone walked over to Marie and picked her up by the waist and carried her to the side of the bed. Karrie motioned for me to sit and lay with her and watch. Karrie stroked my dick up and down as we watched tyrone put my little titted wife in her knees In front of him. Without words he took her by the back of the head just like Karrie did with her and guided her closed lips to the head of his dick. Marie turned and looked at me.
I said what do you think you should do.
Marie sighed reluctantly and opened her mouth for the head of the cock rubbing against her lips. Her got red lipstick still looked good. Tyrone reached down and rubbed her tits with his big hands. His fingers pinched and pulled her nipples making them get hard. Marie started sucking this huge black cock. Back and forth and up and down. She used her hands to rub his big.balls and used only her mouth on the dick.
Karrie started to lean over and said yo me. Tyrone is going to have his way with your wife. You should know he doesn't like condoms and he cums where he pleases. I didn't like the sound of that.that was going to far.
She said just lay back and let it happen and encourage her so she knows you're ok with this. Karries tounge lucked back and forth over my swollen dick. She said in a husky lie voice. I'll let you dick me when they're done. But you have to wear a condom.
I really wanted to fuck her and so.i agreed for Marie and I. I wondered how Marie would feel seeing me with another woman. I didn't care I wanted to see her big tits bounce when I drilled her. I laid back and enjoyed the blowjob.i was getting.
Suddenly tyrone picked up my wife and took down down her panties in one fluid motion. He carried her to the bed and out a pillow under her hips this time.he put both hands on her feet and started to open her legs, it all happened so fast.

Marie started to say no but she tyrone was extremely strong and her legs opened to reveal her tiny dark secret.
Karrie went over and told her to relax. Karries whispered to me that I should be the one to open marie's lips for Tyrone's dick. My dick was so hard.
I told Marie to relax and let it happen. I told her that for tonight she was a slut wife and she needed to please us. I told her her that her body was Tyrone's and he could use her how he pleases. No, please no Marie said almost in tears. I hushed her down and Karrie held her arms behind her head. Tyrone still had her legs split, no was the moment of truth. I took marie's pussy lips in my fingers and I slowly and sexily opened her secret flower. Tyrone wasted no time. He rubbed his dick head against her opening and pushed. Marie had never had a dick this big I knew. I was the biggest she had before. Now this monster was forcing her stretch and expand to accommodate him. Marie moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. Tyrone forced More and more of his huge cock inside her. Marie wasoaning like a white and a thick white goo began to coat Tyrone's dick.
Karrie said look your wife lives it she's creaming. Now tyrone started to force himself in deep almost all ten inches and hard strokes. I got up over Marie and took her legs and bent her knees open with her feet by her head. I told her to relax and just focus on how good it feels and how her only concern should be pleasing her boss. Tyrone rubbed her tits roughly while he fucked in and out of her. The pillow under hips opened her up to let him go as deep as he liked. Then something crazy happened Marie screams I'm cumming and starts bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. Tyrone moaned and his pace quickened I knew he was close. Then he said it. Cumming, Marie wrapped her legs around his back so he couldn't pull out even if he wanted to. Tyrones ball sack tightened up and he started shooting inside my wife. I came right then just seeing it. As it subsided tyrone leaned down and tounge kissed my wife for a good two minutes and told her how beautiful she was.kartie said I hope you're Happy now. That's what you always wanted to see.
Tyrone went to the bathroom and took a shower.my wife laid there with her legs shaking and spread open and thick white gobs of cum dripping out of her.
Karrie said to me, you should eat her out. It will show her you care for her. Surprisingly my wife in a bossy and imperious time said yes lick me now. I said no, I wasn't gay and I didn't want to taste Tyrone's cum. Karrie and Marie said i.was being a baby and doing it wouldn't make me gay. Karrie also said I should do it if I still wanted to fuck her.
I got down in the carpet by the edge of the bed on my knees and put my face between her legs. I closed my eyes and began to lick. Immediately I noticed her taste and smell and also a salty bitter taste and odor. I licked and sucked her used swollen pussy. I had to swallow three times as all the fluid tyrone shot into cane out in my mouth. Marie came again.
Karries spread open inviting me to fuck her but something was wrong I couldn't get hard. So we agreed to meet again next weekend and called it a night.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 412
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 405
My name is Dave I'm late 30s and my filipina wife Marie is in her mid 20s. I've always been the advenerous one in out relationship, Marie is very shy and conservative.

About me I'm almost 6' tall medium build, good looks and very charming (so I'm told ) and I've got a good 7 inch dick with good girth.
Marie is 5'1" and weighs about 110 lbs. Her skin is the color of mocha and her sleepy sexy eyes are heavy lidded. She is very slim with nice bcups and great legs and ass.

In our relationship Marie is the boss most of the time, she can be irritable and bitchy at times.

This story is about how we both discovered our love of kinky sex and our submissive sides. I had a secret desire to see her used by another man in front of me. We had plenty of hot pillow talk sessions about it and finally we agreed that if the opportunity presents itself then she was willing to try.

I found a couple looking for another couple on Craigslist. This was 2014. Thier header said " assertive couple weeks another couple for exciting times and exploring new things. I responded and we exchanged pictures . I hadn't told my wife about it yet and I wasn't sure how is proceed but one problem at a time I thought.
The man was a tall athletic built black man and a short , extremely curvy, thick built (almost heavy) filipina woman. I immediately felt hot just looking at her, she was everything my wife wasn't, she was mestiza her skin tone was very white. She had shoulder length curly black hair and really big breasts,like d cup. It had been so long since I had a big titted woman.i knew I had to have her.

I was talking by email to her karrie was her name and her husband was tyrone. An american like me. I found her very charming and attractive. After a few More emails we set a date at their condo in Manila for that coming Friday night.
I told my wife that we were going to meet a swinger couple and that we had a dinner and drinks date set. I didn't mention that the filipinas husband was black, I didn't want to scare her. All filipina women know black men usually have big.dicks and sometimes that's intimidating for them.
As I told her about the couple she Immediately my wife got defensive , I had to assure her that nothing would happen if she wasn't comfortable and we could just be making new friends. Very reluctantly she agreed.

Marie wore her hair in a long pony tail and wore a miniskirt and blouse. She put in her sexy high heeled shoes and did her make up. Her eyes were Smokey eyeshadow blue with bright red lipstick and just a touch of glitter.
When we arrived my wife was surprised that the filipinas husband was black but Marie was still very friendly greeting both of them. In the first five minutes I noticed that tyrone was the strong silent type of man. And his wife karrie was talkative and Abit bossie. I kinda thought that was hot.

Dinner went well and the drinks were flowing, my wife can only handle about 3drinks before she's tipsy. I kept encouraging her to have another and she stopped at about 5 and a half long island iced teas. She was definitely feeling it and was more than a little drunk.

At this point karrie asked Marie if she wanted to see her favorite sex toy, a large blue vibrator. My wife was very interested and soon the two of them were chatting and bonding.

Karrie invited us to see their bedroom. We walked in and tyrone immediately took karrie's shirt off over her head from standing behind her. It happened so fast. Then her amazing tits were out in their bra. My wife gasped and stood next to me holding my hand silently.
Tyrone took both her breasts in his hands and began to squeeze and kneed them in his big.black hands. He looked at us and said would you like to see her braless?
I nodded and my wife nodded to, I was surprised, my wife looked like she was in a trance. Seeing the Sparks fly between this couple was having an effect on her.
Tyrone undid her bra and laid karrie in her back on the bed. Karrie wasn't fat, just curvy. Her nipples looked like chocolate hershey's kisses. Tyrone motioned for us to sit on either side of karrie on the bed. He began to kiss her deeply and rub her pussy through her skirt and panties. Tyrone said touch her, she wants to feel you both. I started running my hands over her massive tits and squeeze them. I took my wife's hand and placed it on her breast. This was the test what would Marie do. Marie her face a mask of shame and lust began to rub her nipple in circles, then she leaned in and sucked it into her mouth. I did the same. There we were sucking this woman's breasts. Tyrone stripped off karries skirt and panties and laid a pillow down and positioned karries so the pillow was under her hips. Karries pussy was totally hairless and glistening wet.
Karries sat up and said marie I want you to make me cum. I want you to know I won't eat your pussy because I don't do that, but I insist you do it for me. Marie blushed and was very timid and said she didn't know how. She desperately wanted to get away from this bossy bitch but there was no way out now. karrie said she'd teach her how to please a woman. With that Karrie took my wife by the back of her head and pony tail and guided her to kneel on all fours in front of karries splayed open legs. Marie looked at me and I said. I think you both should know (tyrone and karries ) that my wife has often talked about having a bossy woman teach her how to give pleasure so this is her first chance to make her secret wish come true.
This was complete bullshit but it made Marie feel like she had to do it or disappoint all of us. I took of marie's blouse and bra and stripped her down to panties only. Her sweet little nipples looked so enticing. I was sure tyrone wanted my wife. I could see it in how he looked at her. Now Marie closed her eyes and let karrie guide her mouth between her legs. Karries began to Tell my wife how to lick her clit and suck her lips, how to stick her tounge inside. My wifes face was red with shame and she kept her eyes closed and did what the assertive woman demanded.
Tyrone and I both took out our ducks and started stroking.his charcoal cock was fucking huge, bigger than mine by a long shot had to be ten full inches and thick as a can of beer. His cockhead was was a large black bulb like the head of a microphone. Highly impressive were his balls. Much bigger than mine, they hung and swung below his dick like two wasps nests. I wondered if he could get that thing fully hard but in a minute it was completely erect with a drop of.precum drooling out.
I'm cumming karries shouted. Her hold of the back of my wife's head and pony tail was like iron as she ground her hips to her orgasm.
Thank you baby karries said, you really did great. I slid my finger around marie's panties and slid my middle finger in to the second knuckle, God was my wife so tight and deep. Her pussy was like a well. I took out my wet finger and showed tyrone and karrie, and said. Look how wet Marie is. I told you she has a very strong submissive streak. It gets her horny to eat another woman and serve.
Tyrone walked over to Marie and picked her up by the waist and carried her to the side of the bed. Karrie motioned for me to sit and lay with her and watch. Karrie stroked my dick up and down as we watched tyrone put my little titted wife in her knees In front of him. Without words he took her by the back of the head just like Karrie did with her and guided her closed lips to the head of his dick. Marie turned and looked at me.
Marie sighed reluctantly and opened her mouth for the head of the cock rubbing against her lips. Her got red lipstick still looked good. Tyrone reached down and rubbed her tits with his big hands. His fingers pinched and pulled her nipples making them get hard. Marie started sucking this huge black cock. Back and forth and up and down. She used her hands to rub his big.balls and used only her mouth on the dick.
Karrie started to lean over and said yo me. Tyrone is going to have his way with your wife. You should know he doesn't like condoms and he cums where he pleases. I didn't like the sound of that.that was going to far.
She said just lay back and let it happen and encourage her so she knows you're ok with this. Karries tounge lucked back and forth over my swollen dick. She said in a husky lie voice. I'll let you dick me when they're done. But you have to wear a condom.
I really wanted to fuck her and so.i agreed for Marie and I. I wondered how Marie would feel seeing me with another woman. I didn't care I wanted to see her big tits bounce when I drilled her. I laid back and enjoyed the blowjob.i was getting.
Suddenly tyrone picked up my wife and took down down her panties in one fluid motion. He carried her to the bed and out a pillow under her hips this time.he put both hands on her feet and started to open her legs, it all happened so fast.

Marie started to say no but she tyrone was extremely strong and her legs opened to reveal her tiny dark secret.
Karrie went over and told her to relax. Karries whispered to me that I should be the one to open marie's lips for Tyrone's dick. My dick was so hard.
I told Marie to relax and let it happen. I told her that for tonight she was a slut wife and she needed to please us. I told her her that her body was Tyrone's and he could use her how he pleases. No, please no Marie said almost in tears. I hushed her down and Karrie held her arms behind her head. Tyrone still had her legs split, no was the moment of truth. I took marie's pussy lips in my fingers and I slowly and sexily opened her secret flower. Tyrone wasted no time. He rubbed his dick head against her opening and pushed. Marie had never had a dick this big I knew. I was the biggest she had before. Now this monster was forcing her stretch and expand to accommodate him. Marie moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. Tyrone forced More and more of his huge cock inside her. Marie wasoaning like a white and a thick white goo began to coat Tyrone's dick.
Karrie said look your wife lives it she's creaming. Now tyrone started to force himself in deep almost all ten inches and hard strokes. I got up over Marie and took her legs and bent her knees open with her feet by her head. I told her to relax and just focus on how good it feels and how her only concern should be pleasing her boss. Tyrone rubbed her tits roughly while he fucked in and out of her. The pillow under hips opened her up to let him go as deep as he liked. Then something crazy happened Marie screams I'm cumming and starts bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. Tyrone moaned and his pace quickened I knew he was close. Then he said it. Cumming, Marie wrapped her legs around his back so he couldn't pull out even if he wanted to. Tyrones ball sack tightened up and he started shooting inside my wife. I came right then just seeing it. As it subsided tyrone leaned down and tounge kissed my wife for a good two minutes and told her how beautiful she was.kartie said I hope you're Happy now. That's what you always wanted to see.
Tyrone went to the bathroom and took a shower.my wife laid there with her legs shaking and spread open and thick white gobs of cum dripping out of her.
Karrie said to me, you should eat her out. It will show her you care for her. Surprisingly my wife in a bossy and imperious time said yes lick me now. I said no, I wasn't gay and I didn't want to taste Tyrone's cum. Karrie and Marie said i.was being a baby and doing it wouldn't make me gay. Karrie also said I should do it if I still wanted to fuck her.
I got down in the carpet by the edge of the bed on my knees and put my face between her legs. I closed my eyes and began to lick. Immediately I noticed her taste and smell and also a salty bitter taste and odor. I licked and sucked her used swollen pussy. I had to swallow three times as all the fluid tyrone shot into cane out in my mouth. Marie came again.
Karries spread open inviting me to fuck her but something was wrong I couldn't get hard. So we agreed to meet again next weekend and called it a night.
Wow !! She is hot AF !!!!

nice pinay spinner!

Chapter 2: An indecent proposal....

When we got home my wife Marie didn't want to talk at all about our experience. She was shy and embarrassed and she couldn't believe the things she'd done or how good it all felt.

I had left a pair of headphones and a hat ant Karrie and tyrones condo. I messaged them and we made a plan that Marie was going to pick it up that Tuesday while I was at work. I had no clue that what was going to happen next was coming. Marie and I had some serious problems with money. Our bills and rent weren't paid for the month (mostly my fault) and we needed money fast. Then an email came from Karrie that changed everything.

"Please have Marie pick up the headphones from our place on wed at 1pm. She will be with me and it's fine she comes alone, in fact I'd prefer it. Also tyrone on Wednesday night oh hosting a poker party for a couple of his foreign friends and we wondered if Marie would like to make a little extra money by being a server for the party. We'd pay 5,000 pesos and the guests would probably tip her very well. (100$) I'd buy Marie the dress I want her wear. Your invited to that game also if your interested.
I told Marie about the headphones but I didn't say Karrie preferred Marie to come alone. I could see my wife was uneasy being alone with Karrie after what happened the other night but she agreed to do it. Then I brought up the party and she initially refused flatly. "I'm not going to be some sex queen server for these foreign men.".Then she realized how badly we needed the money and agreed.
I wrote karrie back and accepted her proposal both of them on one condition. If anything happens and your able to get Marie to perform for you again I want her blindfolded and recorded and I want you to send it to my email so I can watch from home our little secret. Karrie immediately agreed.

Marie went to the condo and met karrie. Marie took Marie out to lunch and bought her a new dress and some make up for the party . When they got back to the condo Karrie made Marie a drink and gave her a small pill to swallow. She told her it's a Chinese food supplement that makes you feel good. Then Marie watched some TV and Karrie took a shower. After 15 min Marie was flushed and red and felt high as a kite. Everything felt amazing to her. She looked for a dvd to watch and found a homemade one labeled Tyrone. She played it and was watching tyrone getting his dick sucked by some pretty you filipina whose husband was sitting nearby uncomfortably watching his wife give head. Marie was unaware that she started rubby her pussy while she watched. Karrie came out to the living room wearing her bath robe and set next to marie. She saw how engrossed Marie was in watching tyrone get blown she asked her "sweety did you enjoy sucking my husband's dick the other night. You know you looked so pretty when you were doing it. Marie blushed and nodded yes. ",You know he said you're one hot bitch and that you've got some good pussy" Marie blushed and said oh really. "I saw you cum from him fucking you Marie, does your husband make you cum like that? ".Marie said no she never cums when we have sex. Marie said she wouldn't do it again though because she's married number 1 number 2 what if she got pregnant. Karrie said " your husband came watching you get fucked, he loved it. And here I have the morning after sex pills. You just take 2of these the following morning and no pregnancy." Then she stood up and lifted Marie by the hand off the couch. She led her to the bedroom and undid the cord on her robe. Marie took in a breath and gasped on seeing her glorious curvy body again. Karrie took her silk bathrobe cord and blindfolded Marie. The she got the digital camera and plav d it on near the bed. She made Marie kneel between her legs at the edge of the bed. Karrie sai " I know how hot it made you to service me, right now I want you to rub your pussy with one hand and I want you to make me cum again.
Marie sighed and did as she was told she was licking and sucking Karrie when suddenly she started cumming. Marie moaned into karries crotch and soon Karrie came too. Tyrone opened the door and said "hello dear I'm home. Oh my God you've got that fine bitch Marie again. I'm getting a piece of that. " Karrie said your welcome dear and she's going to be server for our party." He sat on the bed next to Karrie and took down his pants. His big floppy black cock popped out and in moments was leaking pre cum.
Marie tried to remove the blind fold but Karrie sad behind Marie and pinned her arms back behind her and Said "tell tyrone what you were doing watching his movie, weren't you rubbing yourself wishing it was you? ". Marie said nothing but looked shy and ashamed. Tyrone reached out to her face and stroked her face and told her how beautiful she was and how he was going to enjoy this. He unbottoned marie's shirt and Karrie helped remove it and get bra. Karrie let go of one of marie's hands and whispered to her to rub herself thru her shorts again. Marie did as instructed. Tyrone rubbed her breasts and played with her nipples and then took the back of her head and guided her face down into his lap. Marie started to grind her hips and moan. Tyrone forced his manhood into her mouth he pulled it back out and made a long slow pull on his dick from balls to shaft to head. A large drip of precum came out , Karrie whispered to marie that she should lick with her tounge. Marie tasted the precum and made a strange face. Karrie said " I know you don't like to give blowjobs but my husband needs you to do it anyway for him. It's important that my husband is happy and if you have to make certain sacrifices for him you going to do that right baby?" Married nodded. Katie asked if she swallowed my cum and Marie shook her head no. Tyrone bought her mouth back to his dick and opened her jaw with his hands. Marie had to open her Jaws fully just to fit the head in her mouth. Karrie put her hands on the back of marie's head and rocked my wife's mouth forward and backwards on his big dick. After 3 minutes tyrone took out his cockhead and milked his dick again bringing out copious precum that Marie licked off his head and swallowed. This repeated 5 times and Marie moaned and bucked and came rubbing her pussy while she sucked him. Tyrone nodded to Karrie and Said " its time" katie held marie's head in place while tyrone roughly plowed in and out of her mouth. " You look like such a slut sucking my husband's dick. Are you ready to learn to swallow you little whore?" Now Marie had never had a man use her so openly before and had never been called whore. Marie tried to shake free in fear of her first time but the couple held her fast. Tyrone moaned and started to cum. His dick swelling In her mouth and pushing in until she nearly choked. Warm salty, very thick ropes of cum began to shoot off in marie's mouth. Karrie whispered just start swallowing and don't stop until I say. Marie's mouth filled on the first two jets of cum and her mouth had no more room so she had to swallow to breathe. A moment later her mouth had filled again making her gulp more sperm. A third wave of another two jets,, a full six in all shot out and she just couldn't make herself swallow it was so thick and briney. Karrie said ok Marie rub your pussy again until you cum and then I'll give you water to wash it down with. At first Marie was miserable mouth full of black cum and rubbing her own twat. Strangely she was very excited. Karrie said " this is what a real man expects his bitch to do. Do you understand?" Marie nodded. Karrie said " good girl, now can I trust you'll take care of my husband's needs when you're here?"
Marie was totally humiliated and felt like a whore. Tyrone still rubbing her tits with his big black hands. She nodded. Karrie said your husband wants you to do this and so do tyrone and I. Are you willing to come when we need you if we gave you 5,000 pesos a time?"
Marie was very uncomfortable going forward with the arrangement but felt like she couldn't say no because all of us would be disappointed. Marie came again and swallowed the last load of sperm.
She took off the blindfold and led Marie to the couch again and put in a new dvd. This time Marie watched herself blindfolded and licking karries pussy while rubbing herself moaning like a whore.
Then with complete disgust watched tyrone mouth fuck her to completion and she swallowed it all.
Karrie said marie you wouldn't want this video to be seen by anyone else would you? Marie shouted no! Then behave at the party tonight, some of the guests may want to enjoy you and you'll be paid for it do you understand? I don't want you to have a shitty attitude about it I just want you to do what's expected of you. Your husband won't be here. Also you can plan on coming over here at least once a week for awhile to serve us. Are we agreed. ? Marie nodded. "No Karrie said I want to hear you Tell us what you'll do."
" Just don't show my husband the video and I'll make something up and telly husband that you and I are friends and have lunch once a week. And I'll do whatever you want at the party"
"What if one of the guests wants to use you're little pussy? Karrie asked. Marie said in a weak voice " yes fine"
Tyrone sat on the couch again and took out his dick again. He Marie to lick it and milk it till precum. Karrie said "Marie you need to get used to swallwing. What if a guest wants your little mouth on his cock are you going to swallow"? Marie said yes and started rubbing her count again while she sucked. My wife was being trained by this couple to suck cock and swallow with a good attitude.

I received the digital file and the message said more footage to follow that night. I watched from my bedroom. I came over and over again watching my wife's mouth get used like slut by this manipulative couple. To see my wife at first it looked so bad so coercive. Then watching my wife cum herself at least 4 times I knew s part of her loved this. And fuck we needed the money badly.
Marie spent most of the afternoon sucking tyrone off. That man took the same chinese pill Marie did . It made tyrone able to cum over and over again. Karrie dressed Marie for the party in a short skirt with no panties. Marie would go topless throughout the party while she served snack and drinks. Her make up made her look and feel like a whore.

Here's a photo inspired by Marie, thanks everyone enjoy.

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 345
Chapter 3 Party time.
Marie spent the afternoon practicing eating karries sweet pussy and sucking big black cock. The power couple always insisted that while she was performing for them that she be rubbing herself at the same time. Classic conditioning but Marie was a simple woman who wouldn't understand those kinds of words.
There was a knock at the door and Marie headed for the bathroom. She was so nervous. Her outfit if you could call it that was a braless ,shirtless, pantiless skirt and high heels,, her hair pulled back in a shoulder length pony tail. Her makeup made her feel like such a slut. She didn't to this kind of thing. Outside she could hear at least 4men laughing and talking. Karrie knocked at the door and gave Marie 5,000 pesos cash. She said "now remember to smile and if the boys want something extra they have to tip you. Don't worry after the party I will give you the morning after pill so you won't get pregnant. Something to know, marie counted the days from her last period and realized that she was fertile for the next four days. Maybe that's why even though she hated the thought of this the whole thing made her wet and that ashamed her. It's like her body,her biology was betraying her. She and dave had tried to have kids for 3 years. Dave went to the doctor first and got diagnosed with low testosterone and low sperm count. She felt bad about the whole thing.
Karrie handed Marie a tray of drinks and slapped her on the butt.
Marie smiled and kept her eyes down. When she got out to the dining room where the card game was she saw 5 men including tyrone. All 30-40s black foreigners. One of them said "God damn tyrone look at this little honey. If we wanted bro could we get a few minutes alone with her. Tyrone said sure half service is 1,500 (30$)pesos tipping is minimum 1,000 (20$)." Shit I want that now he took out 2,500 and handed it to tyrone. Tyrone pocketed 1,500 and handed Marie the 1,000 peso bill. Marie blushed when she realized she had just been bought. The man stood up and took her hand on walking towards the bedroom. The man took off his clothes and laid on the bed sitting up. He motioned for Marie to join him and took out his thick cock. It was shorter than tyrone but thicker and his balls were freakishly huge. "Come her girl suck this dick" the man fondled her nipples and out how s hand under her skirt and began to play with her lips. " God damn girl you are a freak, look how wet you are" he showed her his wet fingers. " Come on girl tell me you like sucking black cock" "Yes sir I like black cock she said with her eyes low." She bent down and started to suck him. After two minutes she milked the cock as tyrone had taught her and rubbed the balls. Yes, precum leaked out of his dick. Salty and briney.she sucked him for ten minutes before he pushed her down on her back on the bed. He lifted up her skirt and said "hold your legs open for me bitch I'm gonna give you the dick." "What about a condom" Marie said sheepishly. "I ain't wearing no condom for no bitch yellow, black or white, and I'm gonna cum where I want, I paid for you girl, now hold your legs open for me" he split her lips With his fingers and pushed his big head into her. He pushed again and again driving deeper and deeper into her. "Damn girl your pussy is good it's tight as fuck" Marie heard these words and felt like a whore she could feel her body juicing up, ready to invite this stranger into the deepest part of her womanhood.
The man fucked her hard on the bed for 20 minutes then.ge started to buck and grind his dick in her as far as he could. She felt like her sweet little pussy would rip he was so thick. She knew she'd be sore after this. Finally the man came. True to his word he didn't pull out but instead pinned her arms above her head with one had and squeezed her breasts with the other. She felt him stiffen up and start to shoot. Maybe it was the pill she took that Karrie gave her earlier she wasn't sure but she started cumming right then too..the thought of this man using her so rudely and tyrone profiting from the sale of her sex finally pushed her over the edge, she was embarrassed that she was cumming. She started to shake and buck her hips wildly knowing this man was cumming in her right then.
The man pulled out and spread her legs open and saw his load start to drop out. Damn girl you had fun too, I'll give you.my number later and we'll kick it again sometime. Marie went to wash out her pussy in the bathroom. Then served more drinks.two more.men wanted blowjobs on the couch earning her another 1,000 pesos. Finally at the end of the night two men who did well in cards spent some of their winnings on fucking Marie also. The night ended with Marie getting 9,000 pesos all in all.
After Marie showered Karrie asked to be serviced again. Karrie was watching the video from earlier and eating chocolate while Marie ate her peach.
Tyrone the last of all picked up Marie and laid her on the dining room table at hip height and split her puffy swollen lips with his fingers. Marie gasped as she got wet again. Without being told she opened her legs wide and spread her like open for him. He thrust his cock halfway in her in one thrust. He was rough with her breasts while he fucked her. Marie started cumming after 5 minutes. Karrie said "admit it Marie you really love my husband's big black cock" tyrone bucked and grunted signalling his orgasm also. As came Marie wrapped her legs around his back and arched her hips into his thrusts. "Yes I do love his cock" Marie said.
Tyrone took her two more times this way before the night ended. "What would your husband think about his fertile wife taking all that dick and letting all these men cum in her?" "He'd think he married an Asian slut" said Karrie. Marie blushed and wondered why it felt so good to be used so roughly and crassly.
Karrie gave her a sma white pill and told her she won't get pregnant. Marie was to return in two days for another 5,000 pesos. Karrie said she wanted Marie to do the house work here and then eat her count when she was done. "Ok".said marie.
Marie went home and found dave waiting for her. She happily showed him the 9,000 pesos (180$) she made from the party.
Dave tried to kiss her and rub her pussy but Marie pulled away she was sore from all the fucking and probably still had cum in her. "Not tonight honey" she said.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 298
Chapter 4 a new wife
Marie was behaving strange for three days after the party she wouldn't let me touch her. When I finally did get my hotwife back it was like electricity. I noticed she felt looser and we'll used.

I didn't hear from Karrie or tyrone for a few weeks until karrie messaged me asking if she could come over. I said sure and made sure Marie was out on errands.
When Karrie arrived she looked fine as hell. We sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes then Karrie pulled off her shirt and undid her bra and took my dick out and started sucking it. She asked if I wanted to fuck her I said yes. She made me agree to share marie again with tyrone but for a four day weekend alone. I agreed and had to wear a condom before I got to fuck Karrie. Marie came home as we finished and Marie was flustered by Karrie being here and fucking me.
Karrie took Marie by the hand and led her to bed and spread her legs wide open to reveal her used pussy. Marie got a glazed look in her eyes and Karrie out her hands on marie's head and guided her mouth to her clit. " That's right work on mommy's pussy baby make me cum". Karrie told married the date of thier next meet and told Marie to pack a bag.
After Karrie came Marie swallowed her juices and Karrie left. I fucked Marie too.

Marie was nervous about 4 days alone with them especially since those were dangerous days again, she'd be ovulating. I told her just to take the pills and don't sweat it.

Marie left to he with Karrie and tyrone. When she arrived Karrie had a black woman foreign friend over. She told Marie it was time to show this new woman her skills with her mouth and how much she enjoyed serving an assertive woman.
The black woman took down her skirt and panties and revealed a thick Bush and two pink pussy lips with a swollen clit. Her scent was strong. Marie blushed and started to back away and say no but Karrie made her kneel and open her mouth. Soon Marie was licking and sucking and the black woman bucked her hips into marie's face as she came. Karrie was next and demanded Marie to service her even though her mouth was tired. Marie did as she was told. Soon Karrie blew in her mouth.
The black woman left and tyrone came home.
He sat Marie on the couch and undressed her . He told her to rub her own clit while she sucked him. Soon marie's head bobbed up and down in his crown and thick shaft. She felt like such a whore, she started cumming while she blew him.
Karrie said marie my husband is going to breed you over the next few days. Your going to let him cum in you over and over again. When you go home your husband will need to start wearing condoms if he wants you, it you can blow him. So you understand? All Marie could do is moan like a whore. Tyrone laid her back on the couch and spread her legs open and forced his dick in her small wet little lips.
Marie came two more times on hearing she was getting bred and that it was real.
Karrie said tell tyrone what you want. Marie too shy to speak just pumped her hips into his thrusts. Karrie insisted and Marie said " I'm going to let your husband cum in me all four days" " but what if I get pregnant?" "Then you'll deal with it" . "What if dave doesn't accept me" " he loves you and accepted you always" " I want you to say you want it Marie Karrie said." Yes I will let your husband breed me, I want it so bad give me a baby" " my husband and I tried for a baby but it never happened and I'm getting older, yes tyrone you can make me pregnant." Tyrone wasted no time cumming in her spread pussy. Karrie guided Marie to lay down on the couch with her legs up in the air 15 minutes for tyrones seed to have a chance to take in her womb.
Marie was so excited and ashamed.

That night tyrone fucked her again and again and all through her four risky days. He must have shot 20 loads from his huge balls in her before she finally came home to me.
That night I tried to fuck Marie but she insisted I wear a condom. I didn't know why until I came home from work next week and found Marie naked on our couch sucking tyrone off. Marie blushed and closed her eyes to avoid my gaze. Tyrone took out his dick from her mouth and picked her up and sat her on our kitchen table legs spread. With no condom he pounded her over and over and started cumming.
I said tyrone can you please pull out. He ignored me completely and shot rope on rope of thick semen into her cervix and womb.
Karrie said things are going to be different now Marie would be spending weekends at their house. I would be able to attend and participate but I had to try something first.
Karrie said tyrone, Marie and I decided we wanted to see you try sucking tyrones dick. It wouldn't mean you were gay it just means you respect tyrones role in the relationship. Also you get no more sex from any of us until you do it.
I was stunned. I could see tyrones dick still leaking semen from fucking my wife. I didn't want to do this but felt like I had no choice. "Please don't cum in my mouth I said." Tyrone took my head in his big hands and Karrie grabbed my balls and held them firmly." No teeth Dave or I'll squeeze your little nuts" said Karrie.
Marie was in a trance she was shocked, here was my beautiful little wife about to watch me suck her boyfriend's dick. Marie smiled and giggled and said" I want see do it now" I opened my mouth and let his fat cock head into my mouth. His hands guided my mouth up and down on his stiffening prick. I looked up at Marie and she was tounge kissing tyrone getting her nipples sucked by him. I couldn't believe I was sucking this black man's cock. "Rub his balls" Karrie said. I reached up and started to massage his big testicles. " Suck them said marie" I sucked this guy's nuts into my mouth and rolled my tounge on them. Then back to his head. Now I could taste his salty precum. Soon he moaned and held my head hard and Karrie squeezes my balls way to tight. "Just swallow" Karrie says and then he cums right in my mouth. Im so disgusted that I can't swallow soon my mouth is full of lukewarm sticky seed and it's still coming so have to swallow. I counted four swallows until it was over. Then Karrie pinched his dick revealing one last big drop of cum dripping from his black dick. "Lick it". I liked it off and swallowed.

I took a shower alone and cried I was so humiliated. When I got out Marie and tyrone were fucking in our bed with Karrie holding marie's legs open for tyrones deepest thrust. Soon this black stud was cumming again in my wife's fertile pussy. I saw his big balls tighten up as he shot.

I said " please pull out of her don't make her pregnant" Karrie said "no dave Marie is tyrones bitch to breed now. Just accept it if you want to be a part of this."
"Marie is this what you want I said" she nodded yes and looked totally satisfied that tyrone just came in her.

Later in the evening I was called to suck tyrone hard again and get him ready for Marie. I sucked his black cock again. Karrie asked me to open her lips and guide in tyrones prick. I split Marie open with my fingers and guided tyrone into red, used swollen hole. After awhile he laid behind her and fucked her from behind spooning. Marie asked me to suck his balls while he fucked her.

I couldn't believe I was sucking the balls of the man who kept cumming in my wife. Finally he came and his balls almost jumped out of my mouth when they tightened up to shoot. When he was done I licked her clean hoping to avoid pregnancy.

Next weekend at thier house a black guest if middle age showed up and commented on how beautiful my wife was. Tyrone said you can have her for five thousand pesos but her husband here gets to watch.
The man couldn't believe his fortune and quickly paid tyrone the money. Tyrone gave me 1,000 and Marie 1,000 and kept the rest. The man wanted it recorded and I was volunteered to use the digicam for them.
They went back in the bedroom and the man said he wanted no condom.
I said no. Karrie said it would be fine for him to use Marie raw without protection.
Marie took off her clothing and knelt at the edge of the bed and undid his trousers. Very thick , thicker than tyrone and with a much larger Head dick came out. Marie started sucking it while I filmed. Tyrone asked me to rub her pussy and see if she was wet. Sure enough she was soaked. I said "Marie are you enjoying sucking this strangers dick and knowing he's going to use you for his pleasure?" "Mmm hmmm she moaned in his dick.agw motioned for me to kneel beside her and she guided my mouth to his big pre cumming dick head. I sucked and sucked and Marie and I both noticed I was fully hard. We took turns on his Dick before he mounted her missionary style. Her lips had stretched wide to accommodate his girth. I just videoed I. Wonder, soon Marie came and then the stranger started cumming. He grabbed her tits violently as he pounded her pussy.
With a great thrust he blew his muck inside her. Pulled on his clothes and left. I licked Marie clean again as if to tell her it was ok.

Tyrone came to visit me and brought a video of him and Marie fucking to watch. Marie wasn't here and soon tyrone took out his dick on the couch and motioned for me to suck it. I did and let him cum in my mouth again.

Soon after this Marie came to me and said "I missed my period, what are we going to do"? " I think it's tyrones baby"
" Are you going to leave me" she said and sobbed. "She said listen for the first time in my life I'm enjoying sex and I don't want to stop being tyrones woman" " can we still be together?" I reassured her that everything was fine.
Tyrone came with Karrie and a bottle of champagne. Marie took out his dick and sucked it to say thanks. Soon they fucked as always With tyrone filling her with seed and she was happy.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 254
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 211
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 224
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 240
Chapter 5 fond farewell

Marie took a pregnancy test and it confirmed that she was pregnant and since her and I weren't having sex.at that time it had to be her bbc lover tyrones baby. A month passed where we'd see Karrie and tyrone on the weekends. I had gotten over my hangups and started to enjoy the new sensations and it made me happy to see Marie so happy.

Then one day we got a message from Karrie and tyrone that tyrone was promoted at work and he and Karrie were moving to the companies Hong Kong address in three weeks. Marie cried when she found out. We agreed that we'd find her a new bull or preferably a couple.

Karrie invited Marie to spend thier two fin weeks with them apt the condo to help her pack. I agreed to this.

I went with her to drop her off at their condo and ended up staying till midnight. Tyrone had Marie 5 times and still wanted another session after a 15 min break.
Maries pussy was red and stretched and looked angry. She said "I can't do him again dave will you please suck him off it would mean alot to me."
Grudgingly I took his cock in my mouth and felt it get stuff and large as I sucked. I noticed I was hard again so I reached down and started stroking myself while I sucked him. I timed the orgasm just right so that when he blew his load I was cumming too. By this time I was used to the taste of his cum and just swallowed it as it came out.
Karrie was very turned on by this and took marie's pony tail into her hands and guided her face between her thighs. Marie knew what to do, this was a well established ritual between the two women now. After Karrie came I left and they all went to sleep.

The next day Karrie had Marie helping her pack but made her do it in the nude. Karries black lady friend came over with her nigerian boyfriend and both were shocked to see Marie going about the condo naked.

Karrie said you know after tyrone and I leave Marie will need a new couple to be a slut for. Anja was the woman's name and marcus was her boyfriend. Anja hiked up her skirt and took down her panties and sat on the couch. "enjoy the show dear" she said to marcus. Marie knelt down before the ebony skinned woman and immediately smelled her strong smell again. Marie got wet immediately and began rubbing herself as she put her mouth on ajnas clit. "Oh,oh,oh," said Anja. Marcus took off his pants and sported a rock hard erection to rival tyrones. He got on his knees behind Marie and put himself inside her lips from behind. Now Marie was moaning into ajnas pussy while she got fucked.
Karrie said " yeah that's Marie she likes to be biased and used for sex by an assertive couple, when tyrone and I leave you should hook up."
Anna came and laid back on the couch watching her man fuck Marie from behind. Soon Marcus grunted and shot his load in maries cervix. All were exhausted. The weekend passed and Marie came home. I still had to wear condom's when we made love and that irritated me. Then we got unexpected news
Marie miscarried....she was devastated and I think tyrone and Karrie were sad too.
We never saw tyrone again but we did start to see ajna and marcus. We made a new rule about the bull had to wear condoms, not me. I was happy. Here are some pics of marie's pussy before and after tyrone fucked her.

Attachments

• 102-1024x575.jpg
    102-1024x575.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 12444135211135090321.jpg
    12444135211135090321.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 199
  • images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 196
Chapter 4 a new wife
Marie was behaving strange for three days after the party she wouldn't let me touch her. When I finally did get my hotwife back it was like electricity. I noticed she felt looser and we'll used.

I didn't hear from Karrie or tyrone for a few weeks until karrie messaged me asking if she could come over. I said sure and made sure Marie was out on errands.
When Karrie arrived she looked fine as hell. We sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes then Karrie pulled off her shirt and undid her bra and took my dick out and started sucking it. She asked if I wanted to fuck her I said yes. She made me agree to share marie again with tyrone but for a four day weekend alone. I agreed and had to wear a condom before I got to fuck Karrie. Marie came home as we finished and Marie was flustered by Karrie being here and fucking me.
Karrie took Marie by the hand and led her to bed and spread her legs wide open to reveal her used pussy. Marie got a glazed look in her eyes and Karrie out her hands on marie's head and guided her mouth to her clit. " That's right work on mommy's pussy baby make me cum". Karrie told married the date of thier next meet and told Marie to pack a bag.
After Karrie came Marie swallowed her juices and Karrie left. I fucked Marie too.

Marie was nervous about 4 days alone with them especially since those were dangerous days again, she'd be ovulating. I told her just to take the pills and don't sweat it.

Marie left to he with Karrie and tyrone. When she arrived Karrie had a black woman foreign friend over. She told Marie it was time to show this new woman her skills with her mouth and how much she enjoyed serving an assertive woman.
The black woman took down her skirt and panties and revealed a thick Bush and two pink pussy lips with a swollen clit. Her scent was strong. Marie blushed and started to back away and say no but Karrie made her kneel and open her mouth. Soon Marie was licking and sucking and the black woman bucked her hips into marie's face as she came. Karrie was next and demanded Marie to service her even though her mouth was tired. Marie did as she was told. Soon Karrie blew in her mouth.
The black woman left and tyrone came home.
He sat Marie on the couch and undressed her . He told her to rub her own clit while she sucked him. Soon marie's head bobbed up and down in his crown and thick shaft. She felt like such a whore, she started cumming while she blew him.
Karrie said marie my husband is going to breed you over the next few days. Your going to let him cum in you over and over again. When you go home your husband will need to start wearing condoms if he wants you, it you can blow him. So you understand? All Marie could do is moan like a whore. Tyrone laid her back on the couch and spread her legs open and forced his dick in her small wet little lips.
Marie came two more times on hearing she was getting bred and that it was real.
Karrie said tell tyrone what you want. Marie too shy to speak just pumped her hips into his thrusts. Karrie insisted and Marie said " I'm going to let your husband cum in me all four days" " but what if I get pregnant?" "Then you'll deal with it" . "What if dave doesn't accept me" " he loves you and accepted you always" " I want you to say you want it Marie Karrie said." Yes I will let your husband breed me, I want it so bad give me a baby" " my husband and I tried for a baby but it never happened and I'm getting older, yes tyrone you can make me pregnant." Tyrone wasted no time cumming in her spread pussy. Karrie guided Marie to lay down on the couch with her legs up in the air 15 minutes for tyrones seed to have a chance to take in her womb.
Marie was so excited and ashamed.

That night tyrone fucked her again and again and all through her four risky days. He must have shot 20 loads from his huge balls in her before she finally came home to me.
That night I tried to fuck Marie but she insisted I wear a condom. I didn't know why until I came home from work next week and found Marie naked on our couch sucking tyrone off. Marie blushed and closed her eyes to avoid my gaze. Tyrone took out his dick from her mouth and picked her up and sat her on our kitchen table legs spread. With no condom he pounded her over and over and started cumming.
I said tyrone can you please pull out. He ignored me completely and shot rope on rope of thick semen into her cervix and womb.
Karrie said things are going to be different now Marie would be spending weekends at their house. I would be able to attend and participate but I had to try something first.
Karrie said tyrone, Marie and I decided we wanted to see you try sucking tyrones dick. It wouldn't mean you were gay it just means you respect tyrones role in the relationship. Also you get no more sex from any of us until you do it.
I was stunned. I could see tyrones dick still leaking semen from fucking my wife. I didn't want to do this but felt like I had no choice. "Please don't cum in my mouth I said." Tyrone took my head in his big hands and Karrie grabbed my balls and held them firmly." No teeth Dave or I'll squeeze your little nuts" said Karrie.
Marie was in a trance she was shocked, here was my beautiful little wife about to watch me suck her boyfriend's dick. Marie smiled and giggled and said" I want see do it now" I opened my mouth and let his fat cock head into my mouth. His hands guided my mouth up and down on his stiffening prick. I looked up at Marie and she was tounge kissing tyrone getting her nipples sucked by him. I couldn't believe I was sucking this black man's cock. "Rub his balls" Karrie said. I reached up and started to massage his big testicles. " Suck them said marie" I sucked this guy's nuts into my mouth and rolled my tounge on them. Then back to his head. Now I could taste his salty precum. Soon he moaned and held my head hard and Karrie squeezes my balls way to tight. "Just swallow" Karrie says and then he cums right in my mouth. Im so disgusted that I can't swallow soon my mouth is full of lukewarm sticky seed and it's still coming so have to swallow. I counted four swallows until it was over. Then Karrie pinched his dick revealing one last big drop of cum dripping from his black dick. "Lick it". I liked it off and swallowed.

I took a shower alone and cried I was so humiliated. When I got out Marie and tyrone were fucking in our bed with Karrie holding marie's legs open for tyrones deepest thrust. Soon this black stud was cumming again in my wife's fertile pussy. I saw his big balls tighten up as he shot.

I said " please pull out of her don't make her pregnant" Karrie said "no dave Marie is tyrones bitch to breed now. Just accept it if you want to be a part of this."
"Marie is this what you want I said" she nodded yes and looked totally satisfied that tyrone just came in her.

Later in the evening I was called to suck tyrone hard again and get him ready for Marie. I sucked his black cock again. Karrie asked me to open her lips and guide in tyrones prick. I split Marie open with my fingers and guided tyrone into red, used swollen hole. After awhile he laid behind her and fucked her from behind spooning. Marie asked me to suck his balls while he fucked her.

I couldn't believe I was sucking the balls of the man who kept cumming in my wife. Finally he came and his balls almost jumped out of my mouth when they tightened up to shoot. When he was done I licked her clean hoping to avoid pregnancy.

Next weekend at thier house a black guest if middle age showed up and commented on how beautiful my wife was. Tyrone said you can have her for five thousand pesos but her husband here gets to watch.
The man couldn't believe his fortune and quickly paid tyrone the money. Tyrone gave me 1,000 and Marie 1,000 and kept the rest. The man wanted it recorded and I was volunteered to use the digicam for them.
They went back in the bedroom and the man said he wanted no condom.
I said no. Karrie said it would be fine for him to use Marie raw without protection.
Marie took off her clothing and knelt at the edge of the bed and undid his trousers. Very thick , thicker than tyrone and with a much larger Head dick came out. Marie started sucking it while I filmed. Tyrone asked me to rub her pussy and see if she was wet. Sure enough she was soaked. I said "Marie are you enjoying sucking this strangers dick and knowing he's going to use you for his pleasure?" "Mmm hmmm she moaned in his dick.agw motioned for me to kneel beside her and she guided my mouth to his big pre cumming dick head. I sucked and sucked and Marie and I both noticed I was fully hard. We took turns on his Dick before he mounted her missionary style. Her lips had stretched wide to accommodate his girth. I just videoed I. Wonder, soon Marie came and then the stranger started cumming. He grabbed her tits violently as he pounded her pussy.
With a great thrust he blew his muck inside her. Pulled on his clothes and left. I licked Marie clean again as if to tell her it was ok.

Tyrone came to visit me and brought a video of him and Marie fucking to watch. Marie wasn't here and soon tyrone took out his dick on the couch and motioned for me to suck it. I did and let him cum in my mouth again.

Soon after this Marie came to me and said "I missed my period, what are we going to do"? " I think it's tyrones baby"
" Are you going to leave me" she said and sobbed. "She said listen for the first time in my life I'm enjoying sex and I don't want to stop being tyrones woman" " can we still be together?" I reassured her that everything was fine.
Tyrone came with Karrie and a bottle of champagne. Marie took out his dick and sucked it to say thanks. Soon they fucked as always With tyrone filling her with seed and she was happy.
So beautiful I hope she gets pregnant by 10 different men

Reactions: MattHH04