an older newbie from Iowa who is new to the idea

maxlab

Male
Verified
Jun 22, 2019
Iowa
So . . . where to begin . . . I love sex and while I am 70 I am in excellent health . . . unfortunately my wife of 49 years is not as healthy . . . in fact I took an early retirement so we could do some traveling before her health became a more serious issue . . . . our sex life became less and less and now it has been five years since we have had sex . . . . I knew the time was coming . . . but I was healthy and I just couldn't give up on sex . . . I enjoyed it too much and I had many sensory memories of the sex my wife and I enjoyed before her health issues ended that part of our life . . .after searching the internet for alternatives I joined an amateur site 'Newbienudes' . . . it has provided me with many fantasies and orgasms and it has been my one outlet for sexual pleasures . . . . Anyway my father had a heart attack at 65 . . . my uncle had a heart attack at 63 . . . my younger brother had a small stroke at 63 . . . with all that family history I decided that when I turned 70 I would have all the tests I could have to ascertain my own status . . . I figured it would only be a matter of time before I had my own health issues . . . . as it turns out my heart and arteries are better than 93% of the other men my age . . . I have the health of a man in his fifties. . . . so now what? . . . . I began wondering if I would ever have real sex again . . . so here I am wondering . . . It is of course a fantasy at this time . . . and yet it does fire my imagination . . . maybe . . . just maybe there is a chance that I could have sex again . . . feel the body of a real woman . . . give and receive pleasures one more time . . .

This is the 'About me' that is posted on my profile at Newbienudes:

Sex and sensuality is just part of being human. It is positive and comes in many variations as this site shows everyday. Embrace it and celebrate it. Do it for the fun,the joy of sharing and for just feeling good. Still young at heart but at 69 I don't want to lose it because I didn't use it. Yeah orgasms!! I'm happily married and not looking for a fuck buddy but up for most anything else. The nice thing about being older is you appreciate women in all there forms and personality - - Love all you NN gals who want to explore your sexy side . . . so so beautiful and sexy - - sexy is all about attitude and play. So play always and enjoy . . .

so to all you sexy folks who are still playing and exploring your sexuality . . . . make wonderful sexy memories . . . they will help sustain you into your older years no matter what comes . . . live life . . challenge it and yourselves so you have no regrets later . . . .

thanks for reading

max

Sorry to hear about your wife's condition I hope she recovers soon. On the other hand it's good to know you're still young at heart and I enjoyed reading about how you feel. You deserve all the pleasure you can get and I hope you do too.