Anal creampie....she ok with it?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We get into mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. Him and I have both done her in her butt.
If it just her and I, the few times I've cummed in her butt hole she quickly runs into the bathroom to clean up.
With our friend when he cums back there, always him in her from behind, she'll just flip onto her back and lay there, no clean up at all.
With me she's like ... I gotta go clean up. With him it's no big deal. There's been two times, all three of us, I'll cum in her butt while he watches, she's good with that. It's like she's different when he with us.
Just her and I, she will definitely take me anally but she's kinda into it but just doing it for me. Him....she grunts like crazy and it's easy to see she likes it...I think...he's a lot bigger than me. Every time he does her butt after he cums and pulls out she rolls over and says....wow.
I'm good with everything but I'm thinking what gives ?

W
We get into mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. Him and I have both done her in her butt.
If it just her and I, the few times I've cummed in her butt hole she quickly runs into the bathroom to clean up.
With our friend when he cums back there, always him in her from behind, she'll just flip onto her back and lay there, no clean up at all.
With me she's like ... I gotta go clean up. With him it's no big deal. There's been two times, all three of us, I'll cum in her butt while he watches, she's good with that. It's like she's different when he with us.
Just her and I, she will definitely take me anally but she's kinda into it but just doing it for me. Him....she grunts like crazy and it's easy to see she likes it...I think...he's a lot bigger than me. Every time he does her butt after he cums and pulls out she rolls over and says....wow.
Wives are often sluttier with other guys than with hubby. My wife has done many things with other guys she doesn’t do with me.

Pretty flipping hot. I think the answer to “what gives?” is probably her anus, literally….that he tests her elasticity in a way that really stretches and delights her.

Gotta say though, like you, I’d be good with everything too!

Last edited:
You should be eating all cream pie from her asshole ... I always have my wife