Anal

My wife loves anal as much as she does normal sex. There is a limit though as I found out with my ex gf. We were at an arranged sex party there were quite a lot of men but very few women, 3 women and 10 guys. Being the nicest by far my ex was the centre of attention and she was being serviced at both ends. One guy asked me if it was ok to fuck her arse and I told him to fuck her pussy first then as she got aroused ask her. It got to his turn and as he pulled his boxers down this huge cucumber shaped monster fell out, I am glad I wasn't in my favourite position under her as she was being fucked otherwise I would have got a black eye. As it slipped into her pussy I saw her eyes open wide and her mouth too but that was soon filled to shut her screams of lust out. He banged at her cute shaved pussy for only about a minute then without warning he pulled out and went straight into her anus, and all the way in. She had a mouth full of cock at the time and couldn't scream. She was very dainty so couldn't struggle too much but the big guy only lasted around 30 seconds and blew his load up her anus. She told me later it hurt like crazy but nice although she never did anal after that without a cock up her pussy first again

I've been lucky enough to run across a few wives that cum best that way. :)

A nurse here in San Diego, is fun, but kinda quiet through oral, and traditional intercourse...
but once I get to her backdoor
(it would be unthinkable to her that I would not address that, on every, single visit)
she absolutely comes to life, moaning and screaming encouragement. It's very sexy!

Don't get me wrong: She likes the other stuff...but she's also mostly waiting to feel her ass full of cock.

I've been lucky enough to run across a few wives that cum best that way. :)

A nurse here in San Diego, is fun, but kinda quiet through oral, and traditional intercourse...
but once I get to her backdoor
(it would be unthinkable to her that I would not address that, on every, single visit)
she absolutely comes to life, moaning and screaming encouragement. It's very sexy!

Don't get me wrong: She likes the other stuff...but she's also mostly waiting to feel her ass full of cock.
Penetrative climaxes for her have never been routine in our marriage, but my wife is super responsive between the cheeks and definitely more likely to climax during anal sex, which she loves and typically will initiate.

I can and still do make her cum with my tongue there. Her very first climax with me, decades ago and not at all by design, came that way when my attention drifted from her pussy to her anus - she was on hands and knees, back arched to give me access and my nose just kind of nestled up in there….she smelled and looked so good there I couldnt possibly resist tasting—and we were both hooked straightaway! Her excitement at, and enthusiasm for the switch were immediate…and unmistakable. As if I needed ANY encouragement!!! But God it was such a turn-on. I came too, powerfully, moments after she did, a shuddering, dry-humping release in my underwear, still fully dressed. One of those epic and defining sexual moments for us for sure!

I think my relatively smaller, slender-ish dick shape has greater impact in that tighter place than in her pussy, to be completely honest. Big wish to see her take a better endowed guy there -- and everywhere else -- some time.

Last edited:
Both wife and I are no big fans of anal and we rarely do it. It is too tight and hurts too much. On the few occasions we actually did, however, she always came, really HARD.

Reactions: spin418