And we’re off 😃

Dak808

Male
Sep 20, 2022
A quick one on how we got here. Years ago we were in a sexual slump because of routine with work and kids, I’m sure most married people can relate. This was prime set up for wife’s old college friend to circle the wagon and eventually led to some lunch time BJs until the guilt set in and she confessed. Thankfully our relationship was built on communication which allowed us to uncover what we was lacking in our relationship sexually and emotionally. This led to us learning about my lust for her with other guys and her feeling hot being treated like a used slut. I even made a “Slut Contract” lol with rule and requirement of she were to partake in fun with others. Needless to say I was never jealous or upset with her time with that guy as she thought while confessing, she even thought she ruined our marriage. Fast forward a couple years to present day, I finally encouraged her to resume kinky talks with him (she stopped once we was all good because to her that was a bad mental slip on her part). What’s fun is he coaches his kids soccers team which plays our kids team multiple times a season, so that’s fun knowing that when we are at the field she had his cock in her mouth and swallowed his cum. She let him know he’s got the all clear from me so it’s only a matter of time before she’ll be servicing him again.
Side story, during the pandemic one of my best friends who lived with us Pre-kids was brought up by me to be a possibility for her, I’m mean he’s already seen her naked by accidentally crossing paths in our house at night while living with us. After months of talks between the wife and I she finally started texting him and flirting while I’m off on the side telling him how to push her buttons. Eventually we all came pretty comfortable sending pics and vids. Which lead to the story of the attached pic. He was on our side of town doing side job and she was working from home so I suggested she invite him over for lunch. They both agreed and and he arrived. Two hours later she text me that he was game but she said she wanted the first time with him to have me there to join in. I simply said, “that’s no way for a good slut to treat our guests, drop to you knees and get to work”. So after a mind numbing 30min I got THE VIDEO, which is what this pic is from. Sorry this wasn’t as short of a story as I thought it would be.

Attachments

• BA6613E8-479C-4E79-B0CB-FD51039F5AE8.jpeg
    BA6613E8-479C-4E79-B0CB-FD51039F5AE8.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 206
Crossing fingers for tomorrow night to happen. My friend (cock in the pic) texted me today about him and my wife’s heated texting last night. She never had a chance to tell about it cause she was sleeping by the time I came in. But basically he wants to come over tomorrow night and both of us use her as we see fit all night. She also want us to full around in front of her as well, and since him and I already crossed that bridge a couple months ago I don’t see a problem accommodating her desires 😝
Hopefully grandparents are good with kids sleeping over to make this possible.

Crossing fingers for tomorrow night to happen. My friend (cock in the pic) texted me today about him and my wife’s heated texting last night. She never had a chance to tell about it cause she was sleeping by the time I came in. But basically he wants to come over tomorrow night and both of us use her as we see fit all night. She also want us to full around in front of her as well, and since him and I already crossed that bridge a couple months ago I don’t see a problem accommodating her desires 😝
Hopefully grandparents are good with kids sleeping over to make this possible.
Broo post the video

Reactions: letmecuck
A quick one on how we got here. Years ago we were in a sexual slump because of routine with work and kids, I’m sure most married people can relate. This was prime set up for wife’s old college friend to circle the wagon and eventually led to some lunch time BJs until the guilt set in and she confessed. Thankfully our relationship was built on communication which allowed us to uncover what we was lacking in our relationship sexually and emotionally. This led to us learning about my lust for her with other guys and her feeling hot being treated like a used slut. I even made a “Slut Contract” lol with rule and requirement of she were to partake in fun with others. Needless to say I was never jealous or upset with her time with that guy as she thought while confessing, she even thought she ruined our marriage. Fast forward a couple years to present day, I finally encouraged her to resume kinky talks with him (she stopped once we was all good because to her that was a bad mental slip on her part). What’s fun is he coaches his kids soccers team which plays our kids team multiple times a season, so that’s fun knowing that when we are at the field she had his cock in her mouth and swallowed his cum. She let him know he’s got the all clear from me so it’s only a matter of time before she’ll be servicing him again.
Side story, during the pandemic one of my best friends who lived with us Pre-kids was brought up by me to be a possibility for her, I’m mean he’s already seen her naked by accidentally crossing paths in our house at night while living with us. After months of talks between the wife and I she finally started texting him and flirting while I’m off on the side telling him how to push her buttons. Eventually we all came pretty comfortable sending pics and vids. Which lead to the story of the attached pic. He was on our side of town doing side job and she was working from home so I suggested she invite him over for lunch. They both agreed and and he arrived. Two hours later she text me that he was game but she said she wanted the first time with him to have me there to join in. I simply said, “that’s no way for a good slut to treat our guests, drop to you knees and get to work”. So after a mind numbing 30min I got THE VIDEO, which is what this pic is from. Sorry this wasn’t as short of a story as I thought it would be.
Damn I wish she was sucking me

Reactions: Dak808