Andrea Princess of Mareille

andreaslut

Female
Nov 6, 2019
Andrea jeunesse.jpg

Andrea was born in Marseille, where I went to school. Most of the pupils came from Maghreb. I felt in love in one of them, his name was Ahmed. He was good looking boy with black hair and blue eyes. At school I was very good in mathematics, whereas most of the boys were poor. I engaged myself to give private math lessons to Ahmed. Of course the lessons served as a pretext. One day Ahmed said to me, that he appreciates my engagement and that he preserves me a reward. "I give you my cum". Before I could say anything, he took his big stiff dick out. I was amazed to see his long thick cock. My mouth was too small, although he pushed it hard into my mouth until he reached my throat. I almost had to puke. "That's normal, my little princess, you will get used to the big dicks of the maghrebinan boys" he said. Then he held my head firmly and began to fuck my throat. When he jerked off, I had to swallow the enormous amount of sperm which was filling my mouth and throat. "You are wonderful, Andrea, and you'll have my friends lining up to jerk off on you".
At school Ahmed had probably told his friends about my private lessons and therefore I had now to give lessons to all maghrebinian boys. After school I went to the boys at her family’s home. I was welcomed in a friendly familiar way. The boys rewarded me after each lesson with their big long black cocks.
One day when I was at Ahmed's home, he fucked me doggystyle and we could not see Ahmed's father entering the room. He must have observed us for a while, when Ahmed jerked off. Suddenly I heard the father’s whisper in my ear: "You are a modest, honest and willing young girl. You've made a great pleasure to our son teaching him private lessons. One day I'd love to show you a little appreciation" I felt very proud about these compliments. I always was welcomed in the families of my friends. I was invited for family parties and celebration events.

The day came when we were leaving school and the guys and their families and myself were invited for this school-end party at Ahmed's home. During the dinner the father of Ahmed whispered in my ears, that in deep gratitude he would make me a great pleasure. After the dinner he called me on stage and presented me: "May I present you Andrea, the friend of my son Ahmed. She has made him lot of pleasure during the private lessons in the past". He opened a gift pack and revealed a nice mini-dress. "We gonna change your dress now my dear Andrea" he said and took my hands and we left the room. In the neighbouring room I undressed my skirt and shirt and put on the new dress. It was very tight and too short. I was amazed and scared all at once when I looked at the large mirror wall. I had never looked sexier than now, but also never sluttier. I felt ashamed seeing me like a prostitute. Ahmed's father watched me all the time and then told me to take off my panties. He unpacked as well high heels. "From now on you wear the mini dress and the high heels and nothing else. Like this you will be the sexiest princess for our party. I did it as he told me and when I looked into the mirror I saw him standing behind me with his large erected cock. I was shocked, but when I saw this big maghrebinian cock I was amazed. "You are our princess, but today we make you a whore. You will never forget this day, because you will continue to be a whore for all the time. Suck now, princess". I turned myself went on my knees and said to him, that I had my fertile days, and began to suck. After 30 seconds he pulled out and jerked his big load of cum over my face, my hair and my mini-dress. I wanted to clean myself, but he took my hands and we went back to the party room. When we reached the stage there was immediately silence and all eyes on me, on my cumcovered face, hair and dress and on obviously my hairy cunt, fully exposed below the too short mini-dress.
Ahmed's father said something in Arabic, and then in French: "My dear friends, you may now fuck the young whore Andrea one after the other. She told me, that she wants you all and she has her fertile days and does not prevent. You will impregnate her, and she will never forget this party and not know the father of her child." I was completely motionless, ashamed and at the same time proud to be such a dirty whore, desired in the spotlight. Ahmed was told to start at first and we went in the neighbour room. I was lying with my belly on the table, my legs hanging down, when Ahmed doggystyled me. He entered my vagina slowly, knowing tht my cunt is tight and too small for his cock. I was used to feel his big large cock inside me. Maybe he'll be the father?
Ahmed's cum lubricated my vagina, and the next guys could easily push their cocks inside me. After a couple of guys my cunt was full and their sperm seeped out of it and dripped down my legs. I think after about three hours all the men have fucked me, probably most of them twice or more. I could not see them as I laid flat on the table.
Ahmed's father took me to the party room. On stage he said: "My dear friends, thank you all, that you made Princess Andrea a real dirty whore. She will never forget you, and will belong to you all. You can use her day and night and she will be a maghrebinian breeding slut. Andrea, you walk now at home in your slutty cumcovered dress, so everyone recognises you as a whore."
I walked home together with Ahmed, all the men's eyes on me, the cum still dripping down my legs. Maybe the presence of Ahmed was preventing me from street rape in the maghrebinian district of Marseille.