Anniversary surprise blow job

ayamaharider

Couple
Apr 13, 2020
My wife and I were celebrating our 10th anniversary in Miami some time ago. Before i start with the story let me describe our relationship. We have been together for some time now, and we have 3 lovely kids. The time we chose to celebrate we had all three kids and Jessica was back to her old body, small petite with curvy tits.

We have had discussions about my fantasy seeing her with other men, but this was never appealing to her. I dropped the subject and we moved on from this fantasy. While we were at the hotel pool we had met another couple celebrating an anniversary as well, and immediately you could sense the competition between the wives. We were considerably younger but themselves were great looking folks.

We made plans for a nice dinner in town and possibly a night club that night. While at the restaurant both ladies looked fantastic, it is amazing how they transform from casual bikini wear to high heels, short skirts, push up bras, and those lovely thongs, yeah they were a bit visible at least you could see the outline of them.

My wife was in a white short skirt a tad see-through, with a black thong, now don’t get me wrong, but that kind of dressing craved attention. High heels and a nice lacey bra.

After dinner, we decided to go a nice club/lounge for some after-dinner drinks. We were welcomed with table service, and after our first drink immediately we all start dancing having fun and lots of laughter. I noticed though immediately that my wife’s dance moves, great looks, and sexy outfit especially under the black light was drawing quiet some attention from two younger black men. Mind you, we were 32 at the time, and they could barely be at a legal drinking age.

I have to admit I was so close to my wife and I could not see that her thong was clearly visible under the black light and white miniskirt she had on, I realized that when I stepped away for a minute and I saw her from a distance. I was immediately aroused.

When I went back to her with a passionate kiss, I encouraged her to remove her panties; you should have seen her facial expressions; she was scared puzzled, and confused. After some persuasion on my part, she decided to go to the bathroom and remove the tiny piece of clothing from her buddy. Oh, my, what an awesome view that I was receiving as well as the couple we were with but most importantly, the pair of younger black men.

I immediately noticed them not being able to take their eyes off of my gorgeous wife, the funny thing the lady in our company was a woman, and all she immediately realized and whispered in my ears, if I like what I see, i was only able to nod, I was consumed by my feelings, to be honest.

After a while, I decided to take a seat at our table and leave my wife to dance with our new friends, i have to admit i was getting so horny it was hard for me to control my erection no matter how much I tried, to the point that I was not getting off the table as I did not want to embarrass myself.

At one point though, I had to visit the bathroom. To my surprise, one of the young studs followed me immediately to the bathroom and, wasting no time, started complimenting me that I have a gorgeous wife and that she is gorgeous and very sexy, merely I replied with a thank you note, and I did not say anything more. He found the opportunity to ask me if he could dance with her, and at the same time, instead of zipping his pants, he flashed his dick right in front of me. In a way, he wanted to show me that my wife will be intrigued by his massive size, and this is where I felt intimidated. He was indeed well endowed, this is where I felt jealous but i was flattered that she can still make younger guys super horny for her.

I merely told him that she has a mind of her own and that he needs to ask her permission to dance with her, and I am in no position to be making decisions for her.

When I left the bathroom, we had I agreed to introduce him to my company including my wife so as not to make it obvious that he is attracted to my wife. And so that was the plan in motion. After I introduced him, he was overly welcomed by the other couple, but my wife was confused, she must have guessed that there is an ulterior motive. Soon after the introductions, he asked her for a dance in front of me and our friends. I have to admit I felt a bit embarrassed of our friends, but I did not care at that point. My wife was puzzled, but I whispered to her that it is only a dance we are celebrating, drinking we are far away from everyone we know and that she should dance with him.

Off to the dance floor, it did not take too much time for him to be pulling her closer to him, and I have to agree, from where I was standing, I did not find many objections from my wife. This is where the wife of the couple we were with, whispered in my ear that my wife was making me horny, and naively I said to her, and how do you know,,, she quickly told me, “look at his dick, lucky lady”. I had to check him out, and even from a distance and on this dark dance floor his bulge was evident. Then all those thoughts came to my mind, has my wife felt his dick on her body? Her ass? All those emotions were too much for me to handle, and I excused myself from our company to step outside for a cigarette.

Needless to say, i spend some time outside the club thinking about how I would react, was i jealous? Was I betrayed? Was I horny? I guess physically my body was reacting to this amazing experience. When I entered the club I noticed my wife being overly close to him and her miniskirt had risen considerably, i hid in some corner and I was taking this view all in. When I approached my table I heard our friendly couple bad mouthing, rather the husband, he was calling me an idiot, that my wife is a slut and that she deserves someone better than. I announced myself back to the table with a fake smile as I did not want to ruin the mood of the night.

Shortly after the husband decided to go to the bar and get us all some drinks, I noticed that the bar was so crowded and he took about 15-20 minutes to come back to our table. This is where his wife found an opportunity to turn her body towards me and I soon realized that she had no panties on herself. I do not know what took over me but straight up I told her that I noticed her being with no panties, she merely smiled and told me she never does when she goes out and that her husband is getting excited for her, but most importantly she changed the conversation to how lucky my wife is being enjoyed and admired by a young man.

Right about the time that her husband joined us, my wife stopped dancing with her new friend and they both joined us to our table, some more casual awkward conversation continued till he asked us if he could invite his friend to the table as he is ignoring him for quite some time. We all agreed, and so the other guy joined us. As the conversation was going on, the other guy merely made a request to dance with our friend’s wife, and she immediately danced to the opportunity, totally neglecting her husband. I was under the impression that they were not that open minded. One could easily tell that he was fuming and certainly not happy. My wife realized that and took her friend to the dance floor leaving us husbands behind.

As they were dancing, they kept changing dance mates, all the time and they both seemed overly happy. I asked Jeff as I realized that he was not enjoying the scenery if he wanted to join me outside the club for a cigarette. I sensed he wanted a way out; it was too much for him to handle. He liked the idea and we went outside the club for another 15-20 minutes. Obviously when we came back i knew what I was expecting, a bit more groping and close dance moves and lots of feeling body parts. Jeff was so pissed that he interrupted them and asked his wife to leave and so did she. On her way out she winked at me with a devious smile and she told me that they were both very well hung and that my lady is a super lucky girl and that she is jealous.

After a while my wife joined me to our table with her 2 new friends, and she asked me how I felt her dancing with two other men and if i am ok with it. I did not have much to say, i did not want to ruin the mood and the laughter and certainly my body was telling me i was loving it. This is the first time we came so close to such events.

I had to admit to my wife while I was whispering to her that I was super horny, and I pretended to say that I was unexplainable horny. She told me honey why don’t you go to the bathroom to jerk off, I have my friends here keeping me company while you release some pressure, and off I was on my way to the bathroom.

When I came back minutes later on, I could not find my wife or her friends, they were not on the table or the dance floor, I spend a couple of minutes checking every single square inch of the club, but they were nowhere to be found. After some contemplation, I decided to go outside the club in hopes I could find her.

I searched around, till I found myself behind the building there was a small alley leading to an additional parking lot. And there she was on her knees, sucking them both. Have never seen her so eager to suck a dick before in my life. Needless to say, they both came inside her mouth, obviously, i was not so close to verifying this, but I can tell by the twitching of their bodies that they were cumming in her mouth. As soon as they were done, I noticed my wife trying to fix herself and be presentable and this is when I realized that they were done and no more sexual activities to follow. I quickly run back to the club and to my table. Soon after my wife with her friends came back to my table and I asked her where she was. Before she answered, she gave me this deep passionate kiss that lasted for some time. She finally told me she was very hot and needed some clean air and that she was accompanied by her two new friends.

I had to touch her pussy, i needed to see if she was hot and juicy, needless to say she was drenched, juices flowing down her thigh. We paid our bill, said our goodnights, and headed back to the hotel. This is where she told me every detail of what she had done, and asking me if i was ok with it. My first response was, did you kiss me right after they came into your mouth? She embarrassingly admitted of doing such thing. We had the best sex of our lives that night.

This was the first time we have experienced such emotions both of us.

Hope you liked this adventure

WOW!! Very hot story, very lucky you already experienced a situation like that. I suppose you were feeling a mixed feelings, jealous, angst, horny, head spin and heart running. At the same night i took this avatar pic we went to dinner and than gone to a club, man i just lost count of the times i caught other men looking my wife up and down. Once i went to the bathroom, she was alone at our table and a guy sat next to her i start talking to her, when i came back she was alone again but she told me the story and she said she replied that she wasn't alone. In the way home, while i was driving my car through the city streets, i down her top exposing her amazing tits and she did nothing to stop it as if she was enjoying being exposed like that, than i put my hand inside her thong and she was super wet, i didn't even need to put a finger inside to feel how wet she was. Than ask her to pull out her thong what she did, i took a look and... OMG!! WTF, her pussy lips were super swollen, the slit wide open and her juices were oozing. She was very horny, blew me in the car and we had sex in the garage like teenagers. Her pussy was incredibly soaked!!!

My wife and I were celebrating our 10th anniversary in Miami some time ago. Before i start with the story let me describe our relationship. We have been together for some time now, and we have 3 lovely kids. The time we chose to celebrate we had all three kids and Jessica was back to her old body, small petite with curvy tits.

We have had discussions about my fantasy seeing her with other men, but this was never appealing to her. I dropped the subject and we moved on from this fantasy. While we were at the hotel pool we had met another couple celebrating an anniversary as well, and immediately you could sense the competition between the wives. We were considerably younger but themselves were great looking folks.

We made plans for a nice dinner in town and possibly a night club that night. While at the restaurant both ladies looked fantastic, it is amazing how they transform from casual bikini wear to high heels, short skirts, push up bras, and those lovely thongs, yeah they were a bit visible at least you could see the outline of them.

My wife was in a white short skirt a tad see-through, with a black thong, now don’t get me wrong, but that kind of dressing craved attention. High heels and a nice lacey bra.

After dinner, we decided to go a nice club/lounge for some after-dinner drinks. We were welcomed with table service, and after our first drink immediately we all start dancing having fun and lots of laughter. I noticed though immediately that my wife’s dance moves, great looks, and sexy outfit especially under the black light was drawing quiet some attention from two younger black men. Mind you, we were 32 at the time, and they could barely be at a legal drinking age.

I have to admit I was so close to my wife and I could not see that her thong was clearly visible under the black light and white miniskirt she had on, I realized that when I stepped away for a minute and I saw her from a distance. I was immediately aroused.

When I went back to her with a passionate kiss, I encouraged her to remove her panties; you should have seen her facial expressions; she was scared puzzled, and confused. After some persuasion on my part, she decided to go to the bathroom and remove the tiny piece of clothing from her buddy. Oh, my, what an awesome view that I was receiving as well as the couple we were with but most importantly, the pair of younger black men.

I immediately noticed them not being able to take their eyes off of my gorgeous wife, the funny thing the lady in our company was a woman, and all she immediately realized and whispered in my ears, if I like what I see, i was only able to nod, I was consumed by my feelings, to be honest.

After a while, I decided to take a seat at our table and leave my wife to dance with our new friends, i have to admit i was getting so horny it was hard for me to control my erection no matter how much I tried, to the point that I was not getting off the table as I did not want to embarrass myself.

At one point though, I had to visit the bathroom. To my surprise, one of the young studs followed me immediately to the bathroom and, wasting no time, started complimenting me that I have a gorgeous wife and that she is gorgeous and very sexy, merely I replied with a thank you note, and I did not say anything more. He found the opportunity to ask me if he could dance with her, and at the same time, instead of zipping his pants, he flashed his dick right in front of me. In a way, he wanted to show me that my wife will be intrigued by his massive size, and this is where I felt intimidated. He was indeed well endowed, this is where I felt jealous but i was flattered that she can still make younger guys super horny for her.

I merely told him that she has a mind of her own and that he needs to ask her permission to dance with her, and I am in no position to be making decisions for her.

When I left the bathroom, we had I agreed to introduce him to my company including my wife so as not to make it obvious that he is attracted to my wife. And so that was the plan in motion. After I introduced him, he was overly welcomed by the other couple, but my wife was confused, she must have guessed that there is an ulterior motive. Soon after the introductions, he asked her for a dance in front of me and our friends. I have to admit I felt a bit embarrassed of our friends, but I did not care at that point. My wife was puzzled, but I whispered to her that it is only a dance we are celebrating, drinking we are far away from everyone we know and that she should dance with him.

Off to the dance floor, it did not take too much time for him to be pulling her closer to him, and I have to agree, from where I was standing, I did not find many objections from my wife. This is where the wife of the couple we were with, whispered in my ear that my wife was making me horny, and naively I said to her, and how do you know,,, she quickly told me, “look at his dick, lucky lady”. I had to check him out, and even from a distance and on this dark dance floor his bulge was evident. Then all those thoughts came to my mind, has my wife felt his dick on her body? Her ass? All those emotions were too much for me to handle, and I excused myself from our company to step outside for a cigarette.

Needless to say, i spend some time outside the club thinking about how I would react, was i jealous? Was I betrayed? Was I horny? I guess physically my body was reacting to this amazing experience. When I entered the club I noticed my wife being overly close to him and her miniskirt had risen considerably, i hid in some corner and I was taking this view all in. When I approached my table I heard our friendly couple bad mouthing, rather the husband, he was calling me an idiot, that my wife is a slut and that she deserves someone better than. I announced myself back to the table with a fake smile as I did not want to ruin the mood of the night.

Shortly after the husband decided to go to the bar and get us all some drinks, I noticed that the bar was so crowded and he took about 15-20 minutes to come back to our table. This is where his wife found an opportunity to turn her body towards me and I soon realized that she had no panties on herself. I do not know what took over me but straight up I told her that I noticed her being with no panties, she merely smiled and told me she never does when she goes out and that her husband is getting excited for her, but most importantly she changed the conversation to how lucky my wife is being enjoyed and admired by a young man.

Right about the time that her husband joined us, my wife stopped dancing with her new friend and they both joined us to our table, some more casual awkward conversation continued till he asked us if he could invite his friend to the table as he is ignoring him for quite some time. We all agreed, and so the other guy joined us. As the conversation was going on, the other guy merely made a request to dance with our friend’s wife, and she immediately danced to the opportunity, totally neglecting her husband. I was under the impression that they were not that open minded. One could easily tell that he was fuming and certainly not happy. My wife realized that and took her friend to the dance floor leaving us husbands behind.

As they were dancing, they kept changing dance mates, all the time and they both seemed overly happy. I asked Jeff as I realized that he was not enjoying the scenery if he wanted to join me outside the club for a cigarette. I sensed he wanted a way out; it was too much for him to handle. He liked the idea and we went outside the club for another 15-20 minutes. Obviously when we came back i knew what I was expecting, a bit more groping and close dance moves and lots of feeling body parts. Jeff was so pissed that he interrupted them and asked his wife to leave and so did she. On her way out she winked at me with a devious smile and she told me that they were both very well hung and that my lady is a super lucky girl and that she is jealous.

After a while my wife joined me to our table with her 2 new friends, and she asked me how I felt her dancing with two other men and if i am ok with it. I did not have much to say, i did not want to ruin the mood and the laughter and certainly my body was telling me i was loving it. This is the first time we came so close to such events.

I had to admit to my wife while I was whispering to her that I was super horny, and I pretended to say that I was unexplainable horny. She told me honey why don’t you go to the bathroom to jerk off, I have my friends here keeping me company while you release some pressure, and off I was on my way to the bathroom.

When I came back minutes later on, I could not find my wife or her friends, they were not on the table or the dance floor, I spend a couple of minutes checking every single square inch of the club, but they were nowhere to be found. After some contemplation, I decided to go outside the club in hopes I could find her.

I searched around, till I found myself behind the building there was a small alley leading to an additional parking lot. And there she was on her knees, sucking them both. Have never seen her so eager to suck a dick before in my life. Needless to say, they both came inside her mouth, obviously, i was not so close to verifying this, but I can tell by the twitching of their bodies that they were cumming in her mouth. As soon as they were done, I noticed my wife trying to fix herself and be presentable and this is when I realized that they were done and no more sexual activities to follow. I quickly run back to the club and to my table. Soon after my wife with her friends came back to my table and I asked her where she was. Before she answered, she gave me this deep passionate kiss that lasted for some time. She finally told me she was very hot and needed some clean air and that she was accompanied by her two new friends.

I had to touch her pussy, i needed to see if she was hot and juicy, needless to say she was drenched, juices flowing down her thigh. We paid our bill, said our goodnights, and headed back to the hotel. This is where she told me every detail of what she had done, and asking me if i was ok with it. My first response was, did you kiss me right after they came into your mouth? She embarrassingly admitted of doing such thing. We had the best sex of our lives that night.

This was the first time we have experienced such emotions both of us.

Hope you liked this adventure
i liked it very much. so, what happened going forward after that night?