Another fun trip to adult bookstore

Funin04401

Couple
From
ME, US
Sep 30, 2018
Bangor, ME, USA
We just had another great time in an abs in Maine. Wife, 58 years old..very attractive loves the looks she gets from men when we visit the abs in our college town. She wanted to try something a little different on this trip. She went in alone while I waited in the car. After making her way into a video booth with a Gloryhole, she texted me as to which one she was in. Then she would text a picture of the cock she was sucking, including her reward when the man would cum.. Finally after 45 minutes she texted..please come and fuck me, bring someone with you. I go inside and there was a young man in his twenties nervously hanging by the closed door of my wife’s booth..I gave my wife the prearranged knock on her door and she let us in...next thing I know she is bent over with the hard cock of a young man fucking her while she is sucking my cock. When the young man cums, she says..cum on my ass and he shoots a load on her that looked like a gallon of cum...causes me to shoot as well. A great time was had by all...going back soon. It’s such a turn on for us both...

Great story! Susan fucked a 21 year old in a booth at Excitement Video in Myrtle Beach a few years ago. It was his 21st birthday, and he even showed us his drivers license to prove it....lol. He said it was a birthday he would never forget, getting to fill a tight MILF pussy full of cum on his birthday!
Sounds like another good time..

We just had another great time in an abs in Maine. Wife, 58 years old..very attractive loves the looks she gets from men when we visit the abs in our college town. She wanted to try something a little different on this trip. She went in alone while I waited in the car. After making her way into a video booth with a Gloryhole, she texted me as to which one she was in. Then she would text a picture of the cock she was sucking, including her reward when the man would cum.. Finally after 45 minutes she texted..please come and fuck me, bring someone with you. I go inside and there was a young man in his twenties nervously hanging by the closed door of my wife’s booth..I gave my wife the prearranged knock on her door and she let us in...next thing I know she is bent over with the hard cock of a young man fucking her while she is sucking my cock. When the young man cums, she says..cum on my ass and he shoots a load on her that looked like a gallon of cum...causes me to shoot as well. A great time was had by all...going back soon. It’s such a turn on for us both...
where was this place i am from maine and looking for some fun