Who's bi here?

Oralgiver, I don't know what I'm missing? Lolol, I don't know how to reply to that. What can I say? I am inexperienced in the ways of the force. Another thing my wife has said she will do to me if she goes through with cucking me is giving me a snowball. Honestly, I had to look that one up, and was surprised to find out what that is. Yikes!
Zeke, I think your wife could be a lot of fun :)

Reactions: Shakerlion
Does sucking and licking cock before during and after fucking my wife make me Bi? Also love cleaning cum..
Does sucking and licking cock before during and after fucking my wife make me Bi? Also love cleaning cum..
i dont think so...its just a preference in addition while loving that hot cunt of your wifes...its this simple...if many people liked only peanut butter on there sandwiches...and you liked both PB&Jelly...what would that make you?

Yes it does, if you're having fun so what, who cares. Go for it, ditch the label - savoir the moment.
Thats what I think. I would have never done it if my wife didnt encourage me. But enjoy it now. I eat more cum than my wife i think. But also love sharing it with her.

Reactions: Openandready69
I believe in a sexual situation as long as it feels good and everyone is on board go for it,I personally dig my hubby sucking cock for me,especially after its been in me,to see him getting all of my pussy juice and my lovers cum off is awesome! You know the saying ,if it feels good DO IT.Lynn

Would not consider myself “bi” but love to play with couples. Having a man eating my cum out of his wife is the ultimate! Having a man under his wife while fucking her from behind and my cock sliding in his mouth periodically - another ultimate!
I enjoy laying under my wife and livking her pussy while she is being fucked

Reactions: shaved
Not a better feeling than being the man fucking another man’s wife with her husband underneath. Knowing he can smell it, taste it and feel it. Knowing the husband can see a close up of a cock sliding in the wife.
Love the taste of freshly fucked pussy. And the occasion the cock slides out of tge pussy into my mouth

Reactions: shaved and Erndog