Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

I got it ahead of time and then it belongs to me - that I am only entitled to a “female orgasm”. So I heard a top, tights and a skirt - with high-heeled shoes. Then I was made up. He took off his hose and I was told to kneel in front of him. Open your mouth - I recognize my mouth and he stuck his member deep in my mouth and then I blown him stiff. My wife laughed, look how well our sissy can blow hard cocks.
Then I have to kneel down on the sofa, my bottom up and I shivered - then he took some lubricating cream and smeared mine with it and he stuck his stiff cock in and he caught me violently
You mean not war?
I didn't say anything, it hurt a bit and then I realized that I had something wet in my anus. He had heard splashing inside me.

Yes happened once we were still in the beginning of our lifestyle. I took him home after he came in her mouth and she swallowed. I was so hot when I got him home I flushed myself with water and invited him to fuck me after sucking his 7incher . Only did it once but he fucked my wife regular ,even introduced 2 of his buddy’s to her .

Over the years a few of my bulls have fucked my hubby occasionally - he's bi and loves it and I find it a big turn on watching him sucking cock or getting fucked. I say occasionally because I'm greedy and don't like to share lol even though I do enjoy watching when it happens so usually he has to settle for sucking cock In between fucks xx

Happened with me thrice when I was with my Ex years ago.. all 3 were strangers and it was a condition by her to them to fuck me if they wanna have a go on her bare. First one was painful as he was hung but the rest 2 were average. Ozzed a hell lot of precum while he was in me and I was licking her getting ready for the bull. It was so hot

Happened with me thrice when I was with my Ex years ago.. all 3 were strangers and it was a condition by her to them to fuck me if they wanna have a go on her bare. First one was painful as he was hung but the rest 2 were average. Ozzed a hell lot of precum while he was in me and I was licking her getting ready for the bull. It was so hot

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My wife had two well endowed guys one night . The one guy asked her to tell me to suck his dick . I didn’t know that he asked her to tall me I was very surprised. That wasn’t the first dick I sucked, but she didn’t know that. First time I sucked a dick in front of my wife and the guy finished in my throat , had no choice but to swallow. He still gave my wife a lengthy fuck after the other guy finished deep inside her. On one occasion long after that this guy fucked me while I was fucking my wife having seconds with his dick inside of me. It was one of the most memorable orgasms I had ever had. I will recommend it to anyone, but first you must’ve get use to the dick inside of you before mounting your wifes pussie, it’s the ultimate.

My wife had two well endowed guys one night . The one guy asked her to tell me to suck his dick . I didn’t know that he asked her to tall me I was very surprised. That wasn’t the first dick I sucked, but she didn’t know that. First time I sucked a dick in front of my wife and the guy finished in my throat , had no choice but to swallow. He still gave my wife a lengthy fuck after the other guy finished deep inside her. On one occasion long after that this guy fucked me while I was fucking my wife having seconds with his dick inside of me. It was one of the most memorable orgasms I had ever had. I will recommend it to anyone, but first you must’ve get use to the dick inside of you before mounting your wifes pussie, it’s the ultimate.
Yes i have and love it

From a bull prospective I enjoy the hubby as much as the wife. Even more when the wife begs for hubby to get fucked! Only have done this a few times but awesome each and everytime! No complaints from this bull!!
Only fucked a hubby a couple of times in a group situation. A hubby sucking one of the Bull,s gagged and wasted his load His wife was embarrassed by his failure and told him that if you cant suck and swallow properly see if you can take it in your arse. He was prepared and lubed and I gave him a good fucking watched by the whole group. I enjoyed it and I am sure he did as well as there was a lot of comment about how hard his little dick was.