Any dominant, experienced bulls in Ohio?

Anonymousrob84

Gold
Hello. My wife and I have just started her journey. She is a fan of dominant guys and and we are looking for maybe one or two to flirt with her. We haven’t played yet, but are looking forward to our first time after you two become Acquainted and chat for a while. Just curious if there are any bills in Ohio

Reactions: Bull4ladies
Hello. My wife and I have just started her journey. She is a fan of dominant guys and and we are looking for maybe one or two to flirt with her. We haven’t played yet, but are looking forward to our first time after you two become Acquainted and chat for a while. Just curious if there are any bills in Ohio
My bad luck I m from India

Cincinnati, 6' tall, 31yo. Experienced, been in the life style for 6 years. PM me if you all would visit Cincinnati area because I do not travel.

Sorry, the closest Dominant Bull to you is in Florida Keys. But don’t bring her here until she knows she’s spreading those legs and taking cock and cum.

Reactions: owlcuck
I'm very experienced and am close to Youngstown/Akron area. Here are a couple pics but stats 8" 6"1/2 round 1639372238312.jpg1639372095371.jpg

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Ya that is possible meet in the middle of I come to u. Here soon I'll have a bunch of free time cause of 11 days off work for the holidays but tell me what u think