Any fans of a penis sleeve?

who ??... I would agree the inner dia is usually too big.. strapons are better or one with a ball trap

How do you 'install' this? Do you draw a vacuum which 'install's and remains it in place? Has is come off?
Little lube to install, you have to measure your dick to make sure you order the right one. This has strap to go around my balls. Has not come off Yet

I bought this at the Amazing store. It felt flimsy when i took it out. It took us some time to get used to it. I still need to put something in it it hold the head in place. But, as of now , when we did get to use it she was loving it !! She was saying how thick my cock was and kept telling me to fuck her harder in that voice she uses with her lovers. It was
a “HUGE “success !! If you don’t mind the pun. Haha. I just purchased the mega thick online and haven’t had a chance to use it yet. It’s super big and it’s harder than the other one. We shall see i will keep you posted. She gave me shit when I first wore it , because she said she like the feel of my cock , but after fucking her with it she’s fine with me having it on now. Haha

Attachments

• 8F259D12-F91F-434E-8852-8806A3CF0D44.jpeg
    8F259D12-F91F-434E-8852-8806A3CF0D44.jpeg
    686.4 KB · Views: 30