Any wives enter the lifestyle having ever only been with your husband?

Did you have anything in particular in mind?

I posed the virgin question because I think part of her may also feel like "it took me this long to find ONE guy who finds me hot. Not going to assume there's more." Right now my focus has been trying to build that confidence and make her feel sexy, but I'm not the best at that lol
It depends on your location which sites are best.

HW

A big part of it might be for her to attend some meet and greets with lifestyle people or meet some lifestyle people at non-play parties. Once she realizes how many "normal" women and couples there are in the lifestyle then I think it will cause her comfort level to increase. In reality, most "normal" people think we are sex crazed lunatics and publicly denounce us (when in reality they desire to have the same experiences). Just look at the popularity of so much modern sexual entertainment today. That's not just "swingers" soaking it up. A QUALITY lifestyle site where you become a paid member can go a long way towards instilling confidence. She can ask questions and read any number of topics and experiences from ACTUAL lifestyle couples and women (men as well). There are certainly plenty of the stereotypical type of lifestyler but we find way more "next door" types with whom she would feel right at home at a backyard bbq, day at the lake, etc. If she can feel comfortable about her body then travel to a nudist resort (not a swinger resort) might be a great step. Just gaining the confidence to be nude around other nude, non-judgemental people is liberating. She will find people of all shapes and sizes, all sexual desires, etc and they will be welcoming. Another step would be to attend a lifestyle resort where people might be having sex nearby and eventually that becomes a non-event for her. Being comfortable enough around a place where other people are having sex but expect absolutely nothing from you can be very positive.

Mrs Hotwife
Initially I thought I was the ONLY ONE who did this, it was so taboo but extremely exciting. It's nice to know there are others out there like us. Sites like this give the uninformed some information. I wish I knew about this and similar websites prior to my "playing" would have relived some anxiety on my part.

Reactions: Kev627 and rocco
Wondering if any of the ladies here were virgins, or had very little other experience when they met their husband. How did that fact impact your feelings about entering the lifestyle? Was there ever a point where you figured, or even wanted, your husband to be the only man you'd ever sleep with?

My wife was basically a virgin when I met her (had done some foreplay). We're still discussing her comfort with becoming a hotwife and I just realized this aspect hasn't come up yet. Wondering how the idea that I wouldn't be her only experience anymore might be be impacting her feelings on this, and what might be the best way to approach this conversation with her.
if your her only lover, just make sure her first hotwife experience is with a guy that's considerable more well endowed than you are, then you will have a hotwife that wants more and more lovers, her first time with a hung guy will be like losing her virginity all over again, trust me she will be forever hooked

Did you guys have any conversations about hotwifing prior to the fling with her ex? How did she feel about the idea at first?
We had never had a conversation about her being with another until she was actually on her way to meet him at the bar. I well remember telling her that the night belonged to her and I would be OK with whatever happened. She told me she would call me on the way home. Around 10:30 I got a text asking me if I was OK if she stayed the night and I responded by telling her I was OK as long as she called me on the way home with all the details. She texted me back and said try to get some sleep.

Reactions: Bobby75
if your her only lover, just make sure her first hotwife experience is with a guy that's considerable more well endowed than you are, then you will have a hotwife that wants more and more lovers, her first time with a hung guy will be like losing her virginity all over again, trust me she will be forever hooked

Yeah, that's the goal. I'm not small so it might be tricky finding a guy who's really huge. On the flip side, I'm not the most aggressive guy in bed so I've thought as long as I find someone decently sized who is really physical that may have the same effect.

Reactions: sterling
We had never had a conversation about her being with another until she was actually on her way to meet him at the bar. I well remember telling her that the night belonged to her and I would be OK with whatever happened. She told me she would call me on the way home. Around 10:30 I got a text asking me if I was OK if she stayed the night and I responded by telling her I was OK as long as she called me on the way home with all the details. She texted me back and said try to get some sleep.
Did you guys ever talk after the fact about what made her hook up with him? Seems like it came out of nowhere.

My wife doesn't have any serious ex-boyfriends, and any guys she dated before she hasn't been in touch with for awhile

Did you guys ever talk after the fact about what made her hook up with him? Seems like it came out of nowhere.

My wife doesn't have any serious ex-boyfriends, and any guys she dated before she hasn't been in touch with for awhile
They had dated in high school and College and had a very close relationship but did very little sexually. It was just one of those things where it was the right time and place for it to happen and we are both glad it did.

Reactions: VegasHubby
They had dated in high school and College and had a very close relationship but did very little sexually. It was just one of those things where it was the right time and place for it to happen and we are both glad it did.
Glad it worked out for you guys. My wife probably doesn't have anyone in her past that would fit that description. She's expressed interest in some guys before but the lack of some prior intimacy will probably make it hard for her to take the leap. That's one of our biggest challenges right now.

Reactions: werekinky2
My wife was a virgin when we met and then married. I wanted to share her from day one, but never pushed her until about 7 years into our marriage. I eventually kinda tricked her into her first MFM. She did MFM's for a few years and then started swinging. She didn't like swinging for a lot of reasons, but was still willing to do MFM's. She was raised a good catholic girl on the farm and I think this had some impact on how she felt about giving herself to other men. She always said she was doing it for me and not her, which is the wrong reason. Her orgasms and enthusiasm with other men makes me think she enjoyed it. Now after the covid hiatus she feels she is to old and to overweight, so it appears my days of sharing her may be done. VERY FRUSTRATING I still had a few things on my bucket list.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I was a virgin when my husband and I started dating. He was the only dick I had till we got into the lifestyle

My wife was a virgin when we met and I was the only cock she had, been married 30 years. However, I brought up the HW lifestyle question about 5 years ago and we have somewhat entered the lifestyle. She was very reluctant at first, insisting that my cock was all she needed, but we have moved passed that and she is open to exploring. We had one experience were she played and preformed oral sex with a guy we met that was several months ago and I am just waiting until she is ready to go for it again.

I do believe she was thinking that I would be the only cock she would have, but as she matured (kids gone and all the mom stuff) she started to understand her sexuality (being more horny) and that's when our hotwife discussions started to turn positive. We talked about swinging at first but she said she didn't like the idea of me with another women. I was ok with that because I really get turned on by her sexual pleasure. During our discussion stage I would always make sure during the conversation, she understood how turned on I was about her sexual pleasure and that it would all be about her.

Wondering if any of the ladies here were virgins, or had very little other experience when they met their husband. How did that fact impact your feelings about entering the lifestyle? Was there ever a point where you figured, or even wanted, your husband to be the only man you'd ever sleep with?

My wife was basically a virgin when I met her (had done some foreplay). We're still discussing her comfort with becoming a hotwife and I just realized this aspect hasn't come up yet. Wondering how the idea that I wouldn't be her only experience anymore might be be impacting her feelings on this, and what might be the best way to approach this conversation with her.
Yes him and one bf

Way way before I knew my wife....in my early 20s I worked at a high class car dealership. I really don't know how but I hooked up with several young....under 30yo married girls. All said right up front they had never cheated on the husband. Most had kids. Some were hard core church wives.
I was not the jock - stud type at all just a normal guy. I got a LOT of pussy. Some days I had to turn down a date as I already had one lined up. Weeknights, weekends....didn't matter. I was pretty tight with the owner and his wife. He'd often ask what I had lined up...meaning a date. His wife was cool, she did resent how I "treated" girls but I know she thought it was hot also.

Reactions: antoniodicro