Any love for a mature? "No I dont ..."

This will make you guys mad but sometimes I spill it out of my mouth if the load is large. So yes breast and mouth. Lol

Hey Gina

Definite love for Mature here and instant love for you sexy, which is testified by my hard on looking at your photos.

My first lifestyle experience was with an American couple that were in the UK for a holiday. I was 23 at that time and they were 55 and 56.

It was a truly amazing experience, which I can still relive through memory and also a clip hubby took of the action.

This experience shaped a lot of my fantasies to this day. So would love to see more of that hot 51 year old body, in person if possible!

Reactions: GinaDub
Hey Gina

Definite love for Mature here and instant love for you sexy, which is testified by my hard on looking at your photos.

My first lifestyle experience was with an American couple that were in the UK for a holiday. I was 23 at that time and they were 55 and 56.

It was a truly amazing experience, which I can still relive through memory and also a clip hubby took of the action.

This experience shaped a lot of my fantasies to this day. So would love to see more of that hot 51 year old body, in person if possible!

Thanks for the compliment!