Any Mature wives 50+ actually enjoy cum ?

My gf, 50+, likes to get cum in her mouth.
Lately, she has a younger bull to cum in her mouth.
Recently, she had me drive her to his place and wait in the car while she saw him.
About 45 minutes later she came out, got in and told me to quickly pull to the back of his driveway.
I did as I realized her button down blouse was unbuttoned. Then she opened her blouse and I saw that her breasts were covered with a huge load of spunk.
Apparently her bull had huge orgasms, it was incredible .I love how much he cums, she told me.
She had me lick her clean, every drop. Then, as we pulled out of his driveway, she reached over and tapped the car horn. That was her signal to her bull that I'd cleaned all his spunk off of her breasts.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the last time...

My gf, 50+, likes to get cum in her mouth.
Lately, she has a younger bull to cum in her mouth.
Recently, she had me drive her to his place and wait in the car while she saw him.
About 45 minutes later she came out, got in and told me to quickly pull to the back of his driveway.
I did as I realized her button down blouse was unbuttoned. Then she opened her blouse and I saw that her breasts were covered with a huge load of spunk.
Apparently her bull had huge orgasms, it was incredible .I love how much he cums, she told me.
She had me lick her clean, every drop. Then, as we pulled out of his driveway, she reached over and tapped the car horn. That was her signal to her bull that I'd cleaned all his spunk off of her breasts.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the last time...
Lucky dude to have such a great wife. I envy you a great deal.

I'm early 60's and enjoy cum. While giving massages a good number of them cum in my mouth. I think some guys would rather do that than cum in my pussy. :D
I’m 62, go back to the “good girls don’t let you cum in their mouth” days. So for me it’s just NAUGHTY when a woman tells me it’s okay to cum in her mouth. I like naughty!