Any Univ students here?

javahasher

Male
Oct 26, 2021
Hey there !!!
I am a Univ student myself and I would love talking to other students on this platform, WWTPlay is a getaway from the college life for me and I spend a great time reading the forums and going through the media, Any univ students here, if yes, feel free to message me, would love to have a chat...

P.S-Are you wondering if I am old enough to be here?, well, text me to find out more (rest assured I am old enough to be here).

Reactions: Johnfun
My wife and I (both in our 50s) enjoy entertaining college and university students, both male and female. We often have some of them in our home. Their energy and enthusiasm are refreshing.

• Wow
Reactions: javahasher
Hey there !!!
I am a Univ student myself and I would love talking to other students on this platform, WWTPlay is a getaway from the college life for me and I spend a great time reading the forums and going through the media, Any univ students here, if yes, feel free to message me, would love to have a chat...

P.S-Are you wondering if I am old enough to be here?, well, text me to find out more (rest assured I am old enough to be here).
You might find several older couples like the idea of a uni student joining them.

Hey there !!!

I am an uni student too

Reactions: Johnfun