Any wife whose husband dont know she is cheating

I did that for a LONG time. I kind of had permission from Mr HW but I never told him when I started and cheated with several guys. He actually knew about a few of them but never mentioned it to me for a long time. He just kept quiet and figured I would eventually tell him. I actually consummated our wedding with one of his groomsmen! If you've read our wedding day story you know it happened. This was def not planned and came about by an odd set of circumstances. In reality, we talked a lot about me fucking other guys while we were dating and we would get off on fantasizing about me fucking this particular friend of his who I obsessed over. He told me he had never known AJ (his groomsman) to be unfaithful and told me if I had the chance I should go for it! He was saying that in the throes of our passion and I doubt he really meant it. That didn't matter to me, I had the chance and I took it! I told him on our wedding night that I wasn't going to be faithful with my body, that I was still young and that I craved sex with other guys too much. He knew I was serious this time and he was a bit taken back, but I've never been very good at lying. I also told him this right after I had let his friend fuck me. What I didn't know was that he had seen it happen and taken a few pics with an old Instamatic camera from the hallway through the open bedroom door, He ate my pussy a few minutes later! He should tell about how he came to that snap decision and I suppose we should post the story again. My next infidelity would come the very next day on our honeymoon. That story I haven't related yet, but it was actually already in the plan before my wedding. That is the real reason why I told my husband that I wasn't going to be faithful, because I knew I was going to have sex with this man who owned the B and B we were going to stay in Mendocino. There were MANY after that.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
I did that for a LONG time. I kind of had permission from Mr HW but I never old him when I started and cheated with several guys. He actually knew about a few of them but never mentioned it to me for a long time. He just kept quiet and figured I would eventually tell him. I actually consummated our wedding with one of his groomsmen! If you've read our wedding day story you know it happened. This was def not planned and came about by an odd set of circumstances. In reality, we talked a lot about me fucking other guys while we were dating and we would get off on fantasizing about me fucking this particular friend of his who I obsessed over. He told me he had never known AJ (his groomsman) to be unfaithful and told me if I had the chance I should go for it! He was saying that in the throes of our passion and I doubt he really meant it. That didn't matter to me, I had the chance and I took it! I told him on our wedding night that I wasn't going to be faithful with my body, that I was still young and that I craved sex with other guys too much. He knew I was serious this time and he was a bit taken back, but I've never been very good at lying. I also told him this right after I had let his friend fuck me. What I didn't know was that he had seen it happen and taken a few pics with an old Instamatic camera from the hallway through the open bedroom door, He ate my pussy a few minutes later! He should tell about how he came to that snap decision and I suppose we should post the story again. My next infidelity would come the very next day on our honeymoon. That story I haven't related yet, but it was actually already in the plan before my wedding. That is the real reason why I told my husband that I wasn't going to be faithful, because I knew I was going to have sex with this man who owned the B and B we were going to stay in Mendocino. There were MANY after that.

Mrs Hotwife
Every man's dream an every married woman's nightmare. lol

I did that for a LONG time. I kind of had permission from Mr HW but I never old him when I started and cheated with several guys. He actually knew about a few of them but never mentioned it to me for a long time. He just kept quiet and figured I would eventually tell him. I actually consummated our wedding with one of his groomsmen! If you've read our wedding day story you know it happened. This was def not planned and came about by an odd set of circumstances. In reality, we talked a lot about me fucking other guys while we were dating and we would get off on fantasizing about me fucking this particular friend of his who I obsessed over. He told me he had never known AJ (his groomsman) to be unfaithful and told me if I had the chance I should go for it! He was saying that in the throes of our passion and I doubt he really meant it. That didn't matter to me, I had the chance and I took it! I told him on our wedding night that I wasn't going to be faithful with my body, that I was still young and that I craved sex with other guys too much. He knew I was serious this time and he was a bit taken back, but I've never been very good at lying. I also told him this right after I had let his friend fuck me. What I didn't know was that he had seen it happen and taken a few pics with an old Instamatic camera from the hallway through the open bedroom door, He ate my pussy a few minutes later! He should tell about how he came to that snap decision and I suppose we should post the story again. My next infidelity would come the very next day on our honeymoon. That story I haven't related yet, but it was actually already in the plan before my wedding. That is the real reason why I told my husband that I wasn't going to be faithful, because I knew I was going to have sex with this man who owned the B and B we were going to stay in Mendocino. There were MANY after that.

Mrs Hotwife
amazing story.. I wish I could also make love to you.. mrs hotwife

I did that for a LONG time. I kind of had permission from Mr HW but I never told him when I started and cheated with several guys. He actually knew about a few of them but never mentioned it to me for a long time. He just kept quiet and figured I would eventually tell him. I actually consummated our wedding with one of his groomsmen! If you've read our wedding day story you know it happened. This was def not planned and came about by an odd set of circumstances. In reality, we talked a lot about me fucking other guys while we were dating and we would get off on fantasizing about me fucking this particular friend of his who I obsessed over. He told me he had never known AJ (his groomsman) to be unfaithful and told me if I had the chance I should go for it! He was saying that in the throes of our passion and I doubt he really meant it. That didn't matter to me, I had the chance and I took it! I told him on our wedding night that I wasn't going to be faithful with my body, that I was still young and that I craved sex with other guys too much. He knew I was serious this time and he was a bit taken back, but I've never been very good at lying. I also told him this right after I had let his friend fuck me. What I didn't know was that he had seen it happen and taken a few pics with an old Instamatic camera from the hallway through the open bedroom door, He ate my pussy a few minutes later! He should tell about how he came to that snap decision and I suppose we should post the story again. My next infidelity would come the very next day on our honeymoon. That story I haven't related yet, but it was actually already in the plan before my wedding. That is the real reason why I told my husband that I wasn't going to be faithful, because I knew I was going to have sex with this man who owned the B and B we were going to stay in Mendocino. There were MANY after that.

Mrs Hotwife
Outstanding story 👏🏼👏🏼

Lynnandhubby.....your story is so so similar to mine. My first wife and I were married for 23 years and she was faithful for the first three. I knew but didn't mention it.
I once came home very late from the office after getting fucked by my boss. Hubby was in bed and I thought asleep. Therefore I didn't shower and clean up, not wanting to wake him. I got into bed as quietly as I could but he wasn't asleep after all. He wanted sex and I tried to tell him I was too tired but he was insistent. He got between my legs and pushed his cock into my cum filled cunt and froze. He stared down at me for a second or two, jerked a couple of times and shot his load into me. Then he rolled over and didn't say a word. Shit, I thought, now he definitely knows I'm a cheating slut and I laid awake all night worried what he'd say the next day but he never mentioned it. I carried on cheating for many years until I met the man who would become my current hubby.