Looking Discreet Bull For Hot Asian Wife

My wife is conservative and has a business in Java, But when in Bali she is a wild slut who loves to suck and fuck bules. She does it behind my back, but I know. She is looking for a sugar daddy. I am looking for photos and video of you fucking her. I am a cuck, not by choice - but I must admit it turns me on the thought of her lying to me on the phone then a big cock fucking her afterwards.

Attachments

• IMG_9736.jpg
    IMG_9736.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 374
My wife is conservative and has a business in Java, But when in Bali she is a wild slut who loves to suck and fuck bules. She does it behind my back, but I know. She is looking for a sugar daddy. I am looking for photos and video of you fucking her. I am a cuck, not by choice - but I must admit it turns me on the thought of her lying to me on the phone then a big cock fucking her afterwards.
Wish I was

I want her

She must be so fuckin hot and slutty love to fuck her in all holes

Last edited:
Reactions: SheIsTheBoss
Stunning - I’d love to meet her

Si jamais je serai à bali (ubud) du 28 mars au 2 avril si elle veut je suis dispo,

Hey I will be in Bali in April. If she is available I’m more than happy to send videos and pictures!

I would take her while she is on the phone with you. My BWC pounding her cunt or ass, while she chats with you

Hell, I aint in Bali, but of you send her over to Texas I could get those shots.