Anyone done anthing besides cuckold

Level of naughty

• Total voters
Apr 27, 2017
I chose both Public Sex and Other. You need more catigories.

I am into public sex but my wife is not. I am the only one that was allowed to watch her get fucked.
I am into her Pulling A Train, but again she won't. She will do multiple guys in one day, but only at different times through out the day.
We are both into Pregnancy Risk, and practiced unprotected sex with all her partners for about 25 years.
We were both, for a short time, into her being bred by a stranger. We didn't even want to know his name. We are now glad that one failed.
For about 4 years we were into Rape Play. For a short time, she actually wanted to get raped, and even put herself into risky situations. Finally realized how dangerous that was and stopped.

I agree with the need for more categories. I also chose public sex and other.

We started out going to nude beaches and doing some MFM 3-somes. I chose public sex because we have played alot on the nude beaches. Several years ago Ann got really wild at a motorcycle rally and had her first experience with a group of guys. We attend several rallies every year and it is very easy for Ann to find a group of friends camping together that are looking for some action. Since that first group experience she almost always chooses a group of guys over one guy for a 3-some when she has that option. It works out well for me because I love seeing her playing with groups of men. When we have a great time with a group of guys at a rally, that rally goes to the top of the list for a re-visit the next year. We now go to several rallies a year where we meet groups from previous years but it is always a little more exciting when she finds a new group.

I guess it's kinda obvious that groups are our biggest kink, that should definitely be a category option!

Ranger11

Mar 25, 2018
I agree bikerbill, I liked having my wife get naked in public, like a hotel hallway or in the window. Also I find it interesting how she originally was intimidated my more than 2 guys at once, but after doing it we almost exclusively did groups

Jun 30, 2018
I agree with the need for more categories. I also chose public sex and other.

We started out going to nude beaches and doing some MFM 3-somes. I chose public sex because we have played alot on the nude beaches. Several years ago Ann got really wild at a motorcycle rally and had her first experience with a group of guys. We attend several rallies every year and it is very easy for Ann to find a group of friends camping together that are looking for some action. Since that first group experience she almost always chooses a group of guys over one guy for a 3-some when she has that option. It works out well for me because I love seeing her playing with groups of men. When we have a great time with a group of guys at a rally, that rally goes to the top of the list for a re-visit the next year. We now go to several rallies a year where we meet groups from previous years but it is always a little more exciting when she finds a new group.

I guess it's kinda obvious that groups are our biggest kink, that should definitely be a category option!
That's a good option I really couldn't think of many at the time lol but that is hot groups are as
Lways fun and public sex a A+ from us

Jun 30, 2018
use and my wife are into just about anything there times when I join or just watch ive tied her to the bed once blind folded her and had three friends that she slept with come and fuck her and she had guess who it was she was also fucked out side on a diet road the day before our wedding by my friends older brother or on her parents land its big piece of land plenty of times I had her bent over in the yard fucking her were we could get caught he'll one time went for swim I. There lake with a friend of ours and all the family was put there me and my friend were fucking her in front of everyone no one knew what was going on und we the water

Jun 25, 2017
I selected 'other'. besides Cuckold/hotwife I really enjoy watching Tucker Carlson Tonight. That dude is almost always right-on with his editorials.

Dec 19, 2016
My wife and i would usually have sex just about anywhere. We started at my inlaws’ house, which soon led us to the woods, as well as cars, parties, hospitals, etc. Eventually we started talking about hotwifing/cuckolding, and one thing led to another. Also, i guess you could say we have been into incest since she’s had sex with her cousins before, and i also had sex with my cousin one time, as we lost our virginity to each other.

Jul 30, 2018
She Bear joined the Mile High Club one day while we were flying our 180 over Brunswick Georgia. It’s always a thrill to have sex above 5280 feet MSL.
On another flight, she helped our friend join, in the backseat, as I was flying us to Marsh Harbor for a long weekend of three playing fun and games and swimming naked in the beautiful clear waters of the Caribbean.

May 2, 2018
Austin
use and my wife are into just about anything there times when I join or just watch ive tied her to the bed once blind folded her and had three friends that she slept with come and fuck her and she had guess who it was she was also fucked out side on a diet road the day before our wedding by my friends older brother or on her parents land its big piece of land plenty of times I had her bent over in the yard fucking her were we could get caught he'll one time went for swim I. There lake with a friend of ours and all the family was put there me and my friend were fucking her in front of everyone no one knew what was going on und we the water
Sure would like to join you and your wife so I can fuck your lady !!