Anyone else keep polyamory ‘on the table’ ?

Hi, we consider ourselves stag and vixen (closest match, it’s complicated! but are both open to my vixen having a Polyamorous partner in the future as an option.

We were recently chatting about a big birthday of mine in future and she teased that ‘we may need a bed for three if I bring my lover’ who, she said, may be a boyfriend or even a Polyamorous partner.

Does anyone else keep polyamory as an ‘open open for conscious discussion if the situation occurs’ as opposed to considering themselves Polyamorous as a permanent ‘label’?

I like the idea of finding a permanent third but like you said “it’s complicated” with family, friends, careers it’s still or something you can’t flaunt or even out yourself as
Definitely - not many people could flaunt it and that has to be taken into account too

It wouldn’t stop us but it’s a shame

Nice in principle but hard with family and friends . I have introduced my bull to friends before but told them he was a guy I worked with. We found it incredibly horny them having no idea he bedded me every two weeks .

• Love
Reactions: Olompali
Hi, we consider ourselves stag and vixen (closest match, it’s complicated! but are both open to my vixen having a Polyamorous partner in the future as an option.

We were recently chatting about a big birthday of mine in future and she teased that ‘we may need a bed for three if I bring my lover’ who, she said, may be a boyfriend or even a Polyamorous partner.

Does anyone else keep polyamory as an ‘open open for conscious discussion if the situation occurs’ as opposed to considering themselves Polyamorous as a permanent ‘label’?
As someone who was in 2 Polyamorous relationships and took workshops with the people who coined the term and had many years exp. I would say most people have no real idea of what it takes and consists of, emotionally and psychologically. That it goes beyond sex, though yes that is a part of any intimate relationship. It takes another level of maturity to enter into one. I personally choose my couples with that possibility in mind. If I can't connect with her beyond sex, I likely won't even fuck her... BUT I might!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: TheProudStag