Anyone else miss their chastity cage when it is off?

Dcucked

Male
Mar 22, 2021
My dick has been locked in a metal cage off and on for a few years. I'll wear it 24/7 for a number of weeks with maybe a week off now and then so i can have sex with my wife. Ive gotten used to sleeping with it too and miss feeling my dick getting squeezed by it when Im not wearing it.

Attachments

• 20210326_053325.jpg
    20210326_053325.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 108
I can totally relate. I do the exact same thing. I also like the feeling of sleeping with it on now. It's amazing that after awhile your body adapts and actually you feel naked without it. It also plays with your head if you have a wife who really gets into it like mine. She is awesome.

I do start to miss it when im not wearing it now. Before i used to hate when my wife would ask me to wear it. Even my wife’s boyfriend tells me to put it on when im seen without it.

Reactions: ray28
My wife makes me wear mine when she’s away and proudly wears the key around her neck she sends me pics of her with her friends so I can see she’s wearing it just to tease me
I think it would be a good idea for her to give the key to her friends. and have them take pictures with it on as well. where you also have to ask for the key from them. that would be kind of humiliating. the more female friends of hers that know the better in my mind.

It does feel very weird when you are used to it and then occasionally unlocked because there is a medical appointment or another specific reason not to wear it that day. It feels like not wearing a mask where it is mandatory, or being naked down below.

Reactions: Sam Leone and ray28
I do start to miss it when im not wearing it now. Before i used to hate when my wife would ask me to wear it. Even my wife’s boyfriend tells me to put it on when im seen without it.
I like to wear athletic compression underwear a size smaller when I’m not caged. It compresses my dick where it is completely hidden sometimes when I remove.

Reactions: Nathaniel
It's a real catch-22, I both love and hate it when it is on and off. I enjoying cycling the wearing of a cage to enjoy the full range of feelings. I also like wearing different types of cages from really heavy to something really small depending on the situation.

Reactions: Steel4u0987
So it’s getting to be a year since first acquiring/trying a cage and the answer to this has got to be be a resounding YES!!
I still don’t own a device that would be ideal wearing for a stretch of consecutive days, but it’s a clear goal now and it feels attainable and inevitable…a literal “lock” to happen eventually.
Growing…
03D41E96-907C-4039-9038-97ADC5B70FE9.jpeg
Hard…
73FCD09C-EF44-48ED-BC11-7FADB7B24EAD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Derekthecuck
I have been allocated my knickers and a CB daily, for over 15 years sometimes sleeping in it, something i still find very difficult to do or i would willing wear it 24/7.

I find plastic ones more comfortable and have a section of colours and tube sizes and often modify the size of the ring locked with a padlock.

I see it as a sign that i have willingly surrendered part of my masculinity and all of my sexuality to my wife who wears the keys around her neck.

She often says after we have showered that i dont have to refit it whilst we watch TV before bedtime, however i prefer to and if on the odd occasion i go out without it, it feels very strange.

The only time she will not let me wear it is through airport security, then ive to visit the gents just before we go through and immediately after to refit.

The downside is compounded by having a PA is having a ******** when out, at home i always sit but have to be careful when out not to ******** down my jeans.