Anyone ever go into a group play/ swap experience and come out feeling totally cucked by the sheer performance of the other couple/ guy?

Vonnegutt3d

Jun 4, 2021
I saw my girl being fucked by Liam in a manner that I can only liken to Alfred describing Bane to Batman in the Dark Knight Rises - His speed. His ferocity, his training! I see the power of belief! I see the League ... lol

I have never felt so outperformed in my (relatively new) stag experience. So asking for experienced couples - Does that ever change your dynamic?

I mean how can one ever forget a pounding like that? I mean as guys I can barely recall the best fucks ever, they all kind of coalesce into the same.. but I find it hard to believe that a girl can ever get that out of their system! Thoughts?

I suppose the point of swinging is to get your lady fucked in a manner that you can’t or that you never thought possible. It’s the Catch -22 of the lifestyle. Once you let a man who has never fucked your lady run thru her like a freight train she will never forget and always crave that kind of energy ( usually from a new cock) and like the other reply states the husbands get addicted to seeing their ladies used like sluts and how much they enjoy it and then when you move to bareback and creampies it may as well be heroin or crack or ice! No going back. Swing carefully. Ha

I saw my girl being fucked by Liam in a manner that I can only liken to Alfred describing Bane to Batman in the Dark Knight Rises - His speed. His ferocity, his training! I see the power of belief! I see the League ... lol

I have never felt so outperformed in my (relatively new) stag experience. So asking for experienced couples - Does that ever change your dynamic?

I mean how can one ever forget a pounding like that? I mean as guys I can barely recall the best fucks ever, they all kind of coalesce into the same.. but I find it hard to believe that a girl can ever get that out of their system! Thoughts?
Hi. I can image how you feel. I say imagine because my girlfriend and I haven't actually taken the next step as far as her fucking another man yet. We are getting closer.
What you have described is one of the worries I have. I am worried if I am not going to like seeing that. Will I feel emasculated? Will I feel that I can't or I am not satisfying my partner well enough?
Your other comment is also exactly what I have thought. For me. All my sexual encounters with different women. The feeling and experience is almost the same for each one. Most pussy's have felt very similar. I feel that for females though, their experiences can all be quite different. Different size cocks. Different energy. Different dominance. Etc etc. Males seem to have to put on a performance so we don't get tagged with the "dud" or "dud root" label.
We all have the pressure of having to try to out perform each other.

I would have to answer yes to your question and from other guys in the lifestyle, most husbands have had similar experiences. For us, it was the second couple we hooked up with. They invited us to their house and we sat in the backyard hot tub sharing a few drinks. The other wife moved over to me and began to kiss and my wife quickly moved to the other man and started to kiss him. The guy was smooth and had my wife naked very quickly and then got up on the side of the hot tub and my wife was sucking his, much larger cock with an eagerness I had not seen in her.

We all finally moved to their basement and they had a large sectional sofa. I sat on one sofa and the other guy sat on the side 90 degrees to my position. He told the ladies to suck my cock together and it was amazing. He then had them switch and they moved to him and sucked him. My wife was really into this man and she was soon telling him she wanted him to fuck her. She was kneeling on the floor still and he got her chest over the couch seat and knelt behind her. It was a super hard, powerful fucking like I had not ever seen before.

It was painfully obvious that my wife was enjoying him more than she ever did me. She was very vocal and quickly climaxed and continued to climax for what seemed like forever. I didn't think this guy was ever going to cum, he just kept pounding my wife from behind with her loving it and begging him for more. When he finally did cum, he filled her full and she just essentially went limp, unable to move from the incredible fucking she just took. His wife was still at his side and instead of returning to me, she told her husband she hoped he saved so of that for her. he got her on the floor and took his wife missionary with just as much energy and vigor.

I sat, totally impressed at this man and his skills. I was highly aroused but also jealous and worried that I could not ever satisfy my wife after she just experienced what she had and it was beyond obvious that she fully enjoyed herself.

Fortunately for me, my wife still loves me and told me, "There are men a girl wants to marry, and there are other men who a girl wants to fuck."

the husbands get addicted to seeing their ladies used like sluts and how much they enjoy it and then when you move to bareback and creampies it may as well be heroin or crack or ice! No going back. Swing carefully. Ha

While that experience was 23 years ago and has been repeated with many other men over the years, my wife and I are still madly in love together. I love to see her climax and made to feel sexy and desired. I seek out men like this for her, I love her returning to me, with a full creampie and telling me all the details of how the guy did her. I can't help myself but eat her out and then take my turn.

We just went to a 'meet and greet' at a swingers party and my wife, who was reluctant to go ended up being royally banged by three of the men there with the biggest cocks. I saw that I was outclassed and ended up being the cuckold and actually cleaning up two creampies with others watching through the bedroom doorway.

Yes, Ive felt totally outperformed and totally cucked from watching my wife get “Totally and Throughly Fucked” by another husband and other men. So much so that in that moment I’ve completely lost my erection while I was fucking the other wife.
Believe me at that moment it feels like I’ve been punched in the gut.
I’ve watched my wife drenched in sweat, experiencing squirting orgasms, quivering orgasms where she’s lost momentary consciousness from such intense orgasms. I felt totally inadequate as a man and as a lover.

I did recover and simply decided that Im not “ all that” as a lover. There are much better lovers than myself who can bring more and more intense pleasure to my wife and other women than I can and that as a loving caring husband I want my wife to have the opportunity to experience this.
Its actually a worse feeling when my wife is fucked by a lame weak man who isn’t as good as I am. Well selfishly no. thats a lie. I feel pretty good when Im the best “fucker” in the room!

I do want my hotwife to experience fantastic sex with who ever can give it to her but it still hurts my fragile male ego, I can’t lie about that.

There are much better lovers than myself who can bring more and more intense pleasure to my wife and other women than I can and that as a loving caring husband I want my wife to have the opportunity to experience this.

You state this very well, I feel much the same way in regard to watching my wife being fucked by a man who totally consumes her in her climaxes while realizing I will never be able to match what another man can deliver for her.

Reactions: stonemtncouple
You state this very well, I feel much the same way in regard to watching my wife being fucked by a man who totally consumes her in her climaxes while realizing I will never be able to match what another man can deliver for her.
Compersion is the word:In the context of consensually non-monogamous romantic and sexual relationships, compersion refers to the empathetic feeling of joy one experiences when their partner takes pleasure from another relationship. Although polyamorists were the first to coin this term in the English language, the concept had existed long before.

Fortunately for me, my wife still loves me and told me, "There are men a girl wants to marry, and there are other men who a girl wants to fuck."
I relate to this very much. I’m 100% positive I’m not the best fuck my wife has had. Of the 10 she’s fucked, I’m likely somewhere right in the middle. This most recent guy she fucked is probably in the middle too. From stories it sounds like 3 were awful, 2 were average, 2-3 good (I’m in this group), and then there’s 2 that I know she still dreams about a bit. The ones that were awful she’s told me about, and then the 2 that were clearly pretty great I can tell because she describes the new or unique “techniques” they used, like “I’d never had that done before.” One of the guys she fucked was when we were almost exclusive and she admits she had a hard time giving him up, because he drove her wild. Ultimately though, she didn’t love him and she loved me. One thing she is adamant about is I’m the best she’s ever had at going down on her. Thats the thing she’s said she doesn’t care for any other guy to do it other than a warmup, because it will pale in comparison. I can live with that. 😊

I relate to this very much. I’m 100% positive I’m not the best fuck my wife has had. Of the 10 she’s fucked, I’m likely somewhere right in the middle. This most recent guy she fucked is probably in the middle too. From stories it sounds like 3 were awful, 2 were average, 2-3 good (I’m in this group), and then there’s 2 that I know she still dreams about a bit. The ones that were awful she’s told me about, and then the 2 that were clearly pretty great I can tell because she describes the new or unique “techniques” they used, like “I’d never had that done before.” One of the guys she fucked was when we were almost exclusive and she admits she had a hard time giving him up, because he drove her wild. Ultimately though, she didn’t love him and she loved me. One thing she is adamant about is I’m the best she’s ever had at going down on her. Thats the thing she’s said she doesn’t care for any other guy to do it other than a warmup, because it will pale in comparison. I can live with that. 😊
Would like to know what those “unique techniques” were! Great post thank you

Well, one of the guys was a fitness coach and college gymnast, so you can imagine. She said he used to quickly go from fucking her to licking her pussy back and forth multiple times until she came. She said she’s still not sure how he transitioned so fast and so often, but he must’ve been in amazing shape! :ROFLMAO:

Well, one of the guys was a fitness coach and college gymnast, so you can imagine. She said he used to quickly go from fucking her to licking her pussy back and forth multiple times until she came. She said she’s still not sure how he transitioned so fast and so often, but he must’ve been in amazing shape! :ROFLMAO:
Message me if you want to know some of my "secrets"

I'm totally serious about meeting if she is interested. I promise she will be pleased and satisfied. I always focus on making my women cum before I do any she is exhausted by the time we finish.
We should start a plan if she is interested too and I will meet or whatever you want !

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_8760.JPG
    IMG_8760.JPG
    331.2 KB · Views: 28
  • PXL_20211218_092536217.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211218_092536217.MP.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 59
First time hubby have me as a gift to a couple for their anniversary present.we were just starting to play around and he announced that he was not going to join but just film the party then I was to record for him what happened after we went back to their place to give him a show and tell the next day. He took these at the party before I left with them.
Sonja with Rob

Attachments

• Flashing nude with friend.jpg
    Flashing nude with friend.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 61
  • DEEPTHROAT TRAINING 2 8X6.jpg
    DEEPTHROAT TRAINING 2 8X6.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 62
  • deepthroat training 6 8x6~2.jpg
    deepthroat training 6 8x6~2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 56
  • deepthroat training 7 6X8.jpg
    deepthroat training 7 6X8.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 63
  • dave and shana 061.jpg
    dave and shana 061.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 68
First time hubby have me as a gift to a couple for their anniversary present.we were just starting to play around and he announced that he was not going to join but just film the party then I was to record for him what happened after we went back to their place to give him a show and tell the next day. He took these at the party before I left with them.
Sonja with Rob

Attachments

• wife fluff and clean 1 HD.jpg
    wife fluff and clean 1 HD.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Wife fluff and clean 2 HD.jpg
    Wife fluff and clean 2 HD.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 57
  • wife getting tits sucked by couple freinds HD (1).jpg
    wife getting tits sucked by couple freinds HD (1).jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Wife Spit-roasted .jpg
    Wife Spit-roasted .jpg
    198 KB · Views: 71
I fully aware the guy I share my wife with will more than likely have a bigger dick than mine. Wouldn’t be interested if it wasn’t. Whole point of sharing her is for her to experience a different sensation and pleasure than my size can give her. If it doesn’t make her cum way harder than she does with me it kind of defeats the purpose imo. I get pleasure from seeing her get pleasure. Even though many would view that as a form of humiliation that’s not what excites me.

I always remember a quote from an old western "you maybe fast with a gun kid but somewhere out there will be someone who is faster". As a metaphor it serves this purpose well. It doesn't mean you are a bad fucker or even bad at fucking just he is better at it. I have seen ex's take huge cocks yet prefer me fucking them so good with the bad I suppose, but I bet it looked awesome watching your wife getting drilled good and proper though