Anyone ever try this?

Its definitely awesome,hopefully y'all get to experience a good rimming,I know I Love to do this and have it done to my ass too.Lynn

Its definitely awesome,hopefully y'all get to experience a good rimming,I know I Love to do this and have it done to my ass too.Lynn
I love getting my ass rimmed. Basically i will go as far as my wife wants me to go. I don't think she to the point where she's ready to share dick with me however. And I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.

Never know till u try babe my hubby said no way on sharing dick with me.I thought about this as ivwatched him suck and clean my pussy off our friends cock.Lynn
I never say never when it comes to sex. I never thought i would enjoy eating another man's cum but I now enjoy that. If sharing dick would turn my wife on I would have no issue doing it.

Would it turn u on,I've found that if one is turned on ,its a much better experience for both,because it shows in the act your performing.just my opinion.Lynn

Would it turn u on,I've found that if one is turned on ,its a much better experience for both,because it shows in the act your performing.just my opinion.Lynn
When i was first asked to clean up my wife pussy I did not want to do it. But then I did it and began to love it. If I'm cleaning up a man's cock and I see my wife is getting turned on then I would be turned on and get more into it. I don't rule anything out any more.

After a very intense fucking one evening,I told our friend that my jaws were sore from sucking his big cock,before I knew it hubby went down on him looked at me and said here u go ,let me help with that,I almost came right then Lynn

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
After a very intense fucking one evening,I told our friend that my jaws were sore from sucking his big cock,before I knew it hubby went down on him looked at me and said here u go ,let me help with that,I almost came right then Lynn
Wow. Sounds hot. Not sure how my wife would react to that but I am here to please her and if I thought for a minute that it would turn her on I'd do it. But it sure sounds hot. Was your husband always bi?

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Not till then,we had roleplay with it,and I must admit I brought the idea to the table awhile back.Lynn
Ok understood. I'm sure i would completely enjoy it. I'm just not sure where my wife is with it. Don't want to go there on my own and have not appreciate it. I don't have. History of doing that so she's not expecting it from me. But just like cleaning up,if she ask I'll do it.