Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

My wife ws 40 when she picked up this young man at a local grocery store

Steve was back in the living room when we walked in with munchies and drinks. I asked if he wanted wine, beer or a soft drink. He said he was only 19 and still lived with his parents so had better stick with non alcohol drinks. He had just graduated from the same high school Elaine and I had gone to years earlier. We chit chatted for awhile and I could tell he was anxious and getting nervous about everything. I knew Elaine had told him about me and the three of us having sex together, but thought he might be getting cold feet. I smiled at him and asked if he thought Elaine was a good cock sucker. We all laughed and the ice was broken. Elaine stood up, walked over, stood in front of him, lowered her slacks revealing her pussy and pulled his face into her crotch. He was just kind of stunned and Elaine told him to lick her, which he happily did. Elaine teased and played with both of us but said the living room was cold and we headed to the bedroom.

The first guy we had was 23, my wife was early 50s. His ad had a pic of him and his fiancee. The deal was, she would allow him to play, but he wasn't allowed to fuck anyone. I was hoping she would show up too. She didn't.
We met in a bar not to far from where we lived to check him out. we finished our drinks, then he followed us home
Anyway the no fucking thing went right out of the window after not too long. My wife mounted him bareback as I watched. He didn't last too long the first time,he lifted his ass off the bed and his balls went tight as he pumped it into her. I was impressed with the amount. Wife slipped off and it oozed out onto him. I leaned over and sucked his cock. That made him jump. I didn't know if he was into that. I sucked for a while tasting cum and pussy while wife got us drinks. He did it 2 more times and I did one at the end after all his cream was pumped in.
We saw him 2 more times, never saw his fiancee.
He did tell her about it I know. He must have told her he actually fucked the wife or about me sucking his cock. because he disappeared. She probably grounded him.

young bull here, i can certainly say in my experience couples i’ve been with have loved the stamina and enthusiasm. to me it’s the epitome of this lifestyle as a younger man pleasuring your wife is him giving her everything you cannot. Interested couples can PM to chat
You said it, stamina and enthusiasm!

Reactions: JoshSTUD