Anyone into BDSM

rak12

Jun 18, 2020
Hi guys
Hope everybody is safe
Anyone here into BDSM. Want to know how the Dom-Sub relationship works? What are the expectations from both side?

I am a DOM. I would say like any DOM/sub relationship it's based on clear communication of expectations, limits and respecting those. It's not sexy to talk about, but once it's out of the way everyone knows their place and it's just a matter of staying in your lane and enjoying it.

I am a DOM. I would say like any DOM/sub relationship it's based on clear communication of expectations, limits and respecting those. It's not sexy to talk about, but once it's out of the way everyone knows their place and it's just a matter of staying in your lane and enjoying it.
Great. Good to know. Do people know about being Dom/Sub first time itself or do they explore their side either Dom/ Sub gradually?

Great. Good to know. Do people know about being Dom/Sub first time itself or do they explore their side either Dom/ Sub gradually?
I've met people who claim both ways of coming into the fold. Curiosity is powerful and in modern society almost anything is available so it's easy to be exposed to it. Some people are both Dominant and submissive. They are commonly called a switch. Some are only submissive with certain people. Some are only Dominant with certain people. There are so hard and fast rules. It's what you feel like. I encourage you to explore and experiment. That's the fun. Do it safely, and with some planning up front. SSC Safe, Sane, Consensual.

I've met people who claim both ways of coming into the fold. Curiosity is powerful and in modern society almost anything is available so it's easy to be exposed to it. Some people are both Dominant and submissive. They are commonly called a switch. Some are only submissive with certain people. Some are only Dominant with certain people. There are so hard and fast rules. It's what you feel like. I encourage you to explore and experiment. That's the fun. Do it safely, and with some planning up front. SSC Safe, Sane, Consensual.
That's so informative. Thanks a ton.

I’m a submissive. I run a kink discussion/education
RESEARCH RESEARXH RESEARCH - what ever you do, don’t rush. Please feel free to message if I can help further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rak12
I’m a submissive. I run a kink discussion/education
RESEARCH RESEARXH RESEARCH - what ever you do, don’t rush. Please feel free to message if I can help further.
Hi...Thank you. I definitely need your help and I do have lot of questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pinksparkle