amateur_19

Male
Sep 30, 2022
I wanna try this new fantasy out: Approaching your wife as an online stranger or as your 'friend who's not so in touch'

I'm more into seducing conservative/ unaware wives & GFs. It turns me on whole time. So far, helping out cuck wannabes and I've seduced 14, and sexted with plenty. It's been a while since I sexted with married white sluts. Anyone up for trying this kink w me?

I'd like to know about your wives, and approach them in the right away as I said in an online stranger way. Talk to them and see how feel bout spending time with me, and get dirty (if it's a green for me) and slowly seduce the living shit outta her

I'll let know the whole process in my DM and share screenshots of my previous works.

Let's have some thrill, who's in? Talk bout ya lady. DM me!

Last edited:
I wanna try this new fantasy out: Approaching your wife as an online stranger or as your 'friend who's not so in touch'

I'm more into seducing conservative/ unaware wives & GFs. It turns me on whole time. So far, helping out cuck wannabes and I've seduced 14, and sexted with plenty. It's been a while since I sexted with married white sluts. Anyone up for trying this kink w me?

I'd like to know about your wives, and approach them in the right away as I said in an online stranger way. Talk to them and see how feel bout spending time with me, and get dirty (if it's a green for me) and slowly seduce the living shit outta her

I'll let know the whole process in my DM and share screenshots of my previous works.

It is an interesting fantasy and can happen with the right lady very easily. After my wife's first lifestyle experience, She got into an instant messaging relationship with a guy over 800 miles away from us. It was 2006, and they were using Yahoo IM. Initially, their conversations were about their jobs since they were both in the medical field. But, after a few weeks, the conversations became increasingly sexual. Roughly two months in, my wife began to chat in one of our spare bedrooms, and she would close the door and lock it. She had also requested I purchase a ... and connect it to her computer. Fifteen months into their online chat sessions, we traveled to meet this stranger and my wife spent five days with him. She still talks about the sex from that time. I think the months of chatting, the seduction, and the cam sessions made for the actual meeting to be explosive for her sexually.

great! pmd u. my wife is highly conservative. 19 yrs old. bangladeshi.

It is an interesting fantasy and can happen with the right lady very easily. After my wife's first lifestyle experience, She got into an instant messaging relationship with a guy over 800 miles away from us. It was 2006, and they were using Yahoo IM. Initially, their conversations were about their jobs since they were both in the medical field. But, after a few weeks, the conversations became increasingly sexual. Roughly two months in, my wife began to chat in one of our spare bedrooms, and she would close the door and lock it. She had also requested I purchase a ... and connect it to her computer. Fifteen months into their online chat sessions, we traveled to meet this stranger and my wife spent five days with him. She still talks about the sex from that time. I think the months of chatting, the seduction, and the cam sessions made for the actual meeting to be explosive for her sexually.
Sounds hot does she chatvwith anyone else or fuck other guys as well ..We can only assume that they fucked gor a wek.she cane back well satisfied and well.cum.filled

More than a little interested Sir.

Hi,

That mirrors an experience that I had with a lady a few years ago. She was a nurse, and a bit flirty, but I had been given her email by the hubby and approached her as a photographer who heard that she had done some modelling in her college days. The initial chats were tame, as we worked out the common ground. The good thing is that she kept replying and before long, she was getting into the questions about my hobby and the ladies that posed for me. Once we got onto the more naughty topics, then she opened up and we had long discussions about each others sexual histories and fantasies. We did cam, and she loved to tease and make me do dares for her.

Great fun, but ladies like that are not that common, in my experience.

Jim