Are all HWs this honest once they get into the LS?

Hi Guys

Just wondering who introduced the lifestyle? And what was your partners initial thoughts? And how have them thoughts changed?

With me and my wife like many I see on here I was the one to bring up the subject but I'm interested to see if any women have brought it up?
It would be interesting to hear from any women who have came to their husband's with the proposal!

Ive been thinking about it recently and the reasons I came across the lifestyle and I came to the conclusion I think it was after the way my partner orgasmed on her huge dildos I kinda thought it would be good for her to experience it in real life because unfortunately I'm not gifted in the dick size department not that she has ever complained but I also feel like women are amazing creatures and shouldn't be tied down they should be free to do as they please. When i looked at my wife i would think its unfair for me to keep her to myself she should be enjoyed by everyone! Trying to explain that to my partner wasn't easy but eventually after many conversations and me reassuring her that it wasn't just a ploy for me to fuck other women she admitted she was interested. Now she admits herself that she just wants to satisfy men and feels like her purpose is to be used by men. She loves the feeling of a man fucking her and shooting his load in her pussy and leaving her lying there feeling used! She is really enjoying her new found freedom and she has now become really honest around what she wants sexually
She even bought a strap on and asks me to fuck her with it when she's craving a big dick and mine isn't doing it for her.
attached some pics for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• 20221226_183451.jpg
    20221226_183451.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 20221226_183309.jpg
    20221226_183309.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Hi Guys

Just wondering who introduced the lifestyle? And what was your partners initial thoughts? And how have them thoughts changed?

With me and my wife like many I see on here I was the one to bring up the subject but I'm interested to see if any women have brought it up?
It would be interesting to hear from any women who have came to their husband's with the proposal!

Ive been thinking about it recently and the reasons I came across the lifestyle and I came to the conclusion I think it was after the way my partner orgasmed on her huge dildos I kinda thought it would be good for her to experience it in real life because unfortunately I'm not gifted in the dick size department not that she has ever complained but I also feel like women are amazing creatures and shouldn't be tied down they should be free to do as they please. When i looked at my wife i would think its unfair for me to keep her to myself she should be enjoyed by everyone! Trying to explain that to my partner wasn't easy but eventually after many conversations and me reassuring her that it wasn't just a ploy for me to fuck other women she admitted she was interested. Now she admits herself that she just wants to satisfy men and feels like her purpose is to be used by men. She loves the feeling of a man fucking her and shooting his load in her pussy and leaving her lying there feeling used! She is really enjoying her new found freedom and she has now become really honest around what she wants sexually
She even bought a strap on and asks me to fuck her with it when she's craving a big dick and mine isn't doing it for her.
attached some pics for your viewing pleasure!
Very sexy lady. Love to clean her up after she gets filled with strange seed

I as a man could never ask my dear wife to do something as sinful as cuckolding-adultery. that is any sex outside of the marriage covenant. Besides if my wife did this she would have to sneak around and that is not good for her well being once she tells me

My wife was the one who said if we were to marry she was a woman who likes to be shared, and if I was accepting of that. It was ok with me as long as she was open and transparent. After sharing for her for four years she has never betrayed my trust and it works well for us. She has two boyfriends and treats all of us equally. She is built that way, so nobody feels left out.

My wife at her boyfriends place:
8293F4EC-C383-4E1D-8C7F-9D38F9B6ED6E.jpeg

My wife was the one who said if we were to marry she was a woman who likes to be shared, and if I was accepting of that. It was ok with me as long as she was open and transparent. After sharing for her for four years she has never betrayed my trust and it works well for us. She has two boyfriends and treats all of us equally. She is built that way, so nobody feels left out.

My wife at her boyfriends place:
View attachment 1129041
wow what a hot fuck she would be and bet she sucks hard too love that beautiful body of hers to look at and love to lick it alll

Wife got started by her girlfriend Jen getting her into it
I didn’t think much about it till the one time she came home at 4a from being on a date

My wife also got her other gf Mary into it

The wife has her needs and loves the fun

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. We're not stingers at all, none of our friends know we do this, it's a very private part of our lives.
We've been doing it with him over 4 years off and on. We're all comfy together, we enjoy the fun, it's just sex fun nothing else.
Honest...? My wife has never lied to me about what we do with him but she's never really admitted how much she likes it.
It's very obvious likes the sex with him, VERY obvious. I'm good with what we do.