Are all your kids fathered by you

goodhubby

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
Think my wife was impregnated by some other guy when I was working a construction job with many guys leaving their wifes home the competition for pussie was fierce . There were some guys I didn’t even knew that invited me and my wife for fishing and camping trips . On those trips she would never go to bed with me. Shortly before getting pregnant ,she never wanted sex from me for various reasons. I all of a sudden had a lot of friends ,sometimes coming from work will find a friend waiting for me with my wife . I think a chain of guys fucked her then. The results never bothered me . My then good looking well built virile young wife was a trophy for any pussie hunter those days , there were plenty of those guys back then. Probably fucking shit out of my wife and I liked the thought of it .

Think my wife was impregnated by some other guy when I was working a construction job with many guys leaving their wifes home the competition for pussie was fierce . There were some guys I didn’t even knew that invited me and my wife for fishing and camping trips . On those trips she would never go to bed with me. Shortly before getting pregnant ,she never wanted sex from me for various reasons. I all of a sudden had a lot of friends ,sometimes coming from work will find a friend waiting for me with my wife . I think a chain of guys fucked her then. The results never bothered me . My then good looking well built virile young wife was a trophy for any pussie hunter those days , there were plenty of those guys back then. Probably fucking shit out of my wife and I liked the thought of it .
Nothing wrong with it, it happened to me many times

It comes into a loving family. It will be protected. Mommy Wife gave me a card, it just said congratulations, then I turned the page, it said you're getting a sibling

I've already been out with Mommy Wife and bought baby items (for newborns).

My wife got knocked up by our neighbor a couple of years ago, and now again she is pregnant with his second child, and we are very happy with our kids.
Nice !
My wife got knocked up by our neighbor a couple of years ago, and now again she is pregnant with his second child, and we are very happy with our kids.
My wife got knocked up by a colleague of mine many years ago. He fucked her regular until she was about 8 months preggy then we never saw him again .Don’t know why , there was nothing expected from him other than a good fuck for my wife

Nice !

My wife got knocked up by a colleague of mine many years ago. He fucked her regular until she was about 8 months preggy then we never saw him again .Don’t know why , there was nothing expected from him other than a good fuck for my wife
Our kids all are very good

Nice !

That was actually one of the things we were afraid of at first, either someone leaving put of the blue, or someone forcing their paternity unto the baby.

Reactions: DonD and goodhubby