Are Blk men really bigger?

As a bisexual male, who has had hundreds of anonymous encounters with other males, mostly in adult bookstores, I have had anal sex with approximately 30 black males and oral sex almost always me being the cocksucker , I can tell you with absolute certainty, yes they are hung better almost every time , and not only that, they are more adept in using what they have , they truly are better at sex.

Actually, I must disagree. I’ve found that, in MY experience, you’re as likely to encounter a black man with a small penis as you are a white man. They do seem to be larger in a flacid state, but don’t grow as much when erect...in other words they tend to be showers, not growers.

My ex used to go to parties arranged by two black guy that had huge cocks. She took photos of them on her phone and would send me the photos just before they started. The oddest part was that she was really tiny and they were so big. She was just 4' 6" tall and they were well over 6' tall. We also had 3 separate incidents involving BBC's and the smallest was around 8" long so from experience I would say yes our coloured friends are bigger

My ex used to go to parties arranged by two black guy that had huge cocks. She took photos of them on her phone and would send me the photos just before they started. The oddest part was that she was really tiny and they were so big. She was just 4' 6" tall and they were well over 6' tall. We also had 3 separate incidents involving BBC's and the smallest was around 8" long so from experience I would say yes our coloured friends are bigger
They come in differents color and shades in every humans race ...not matter what color you're , instead is what God gave you ....my 2 cents point of view....

They come in differents color and shades in every humans race ...not matter what color you're , instead is what God gave you ....my 2 cents point of view....
That's true and maybe we got lucky. Just pointing out our past experiences involving BBC's. I would like to also point out that my ex wife had a number of huge white cocks as well as some small so who knows

Reactions: Dlh247 and MG1958
That's true and maybe we got lucky. Just pointing out our past experiences involving BBC's. I would like to also point out that my ex wife had a number of huge white cocks as well as some small so who knows
I'm brown skin Puerto Rican and I'm happy with what God gave me ...and to everyone be happy of what you have as long you know how to used and you're healthy.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Renzelio
Actually, I must disagree. I’ve found that, in MY experience, you’re as likely to encounter a black man with a small penis as you are a white man. They do seem to be larger in a flacid state, but don’t grow as much when erect...in other words they tend to be showers, not growers.
My wife and I would have to respectfully disagree. Maybe we are just lucky but of the 4 black men she has been with the smallest is around 8 inches and average in thickness, the largest was around 10 inches (no lie here it really was huge) and very thick.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
I've had white bi and black bi... black bi almost split my anal ring...white more gentle and smaller... horny with both

Reactions: NXcuck