Are there any guys who have not had a blowjob and or have never had a girl swallow it all?

armyguyot1

Male
Mar 7, 2018
Northwest
I read a blog where one of our members walked in to a new very young lover and dropped to her knees and sucked him until he came a short time later. She swallowed the entire load like a good hotwife would and then got up and left. The comment was that he had never been sucked to orgasm and had the girl swallow the load. Some of us get it regularly and I was surprised while at the same time some guys seem like the never get a good blowjob or have a girl swallow the load like she is hungry for it. How many of you do without? I have told my wife that she is in high demand but maybe even more than I thought.

I read a blog where one of our members walked in to a new very young lover and dropped to her knees and sucked him until he came a short time later. She swallowed the entire load like a good hotwife would and then got up and left. The comment was that he had never been sucked to orgasm and had the girl swallow the load. Some of us get it regularly and I was surprised while at the same time some guys seem like the never get a good blowjob or have a girl swallow the load like she is hungry for it. How many of you do without? I have told my wife that she is in high demand but maybe even more than I thought.
I have not had a blow job in 20 plus years . Not found any woman willing. Till I came here and see lots of them

That would be a great experience for any guy. I've never had one before but I can only imagine.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
In my first marriage (10 years) my wife refused to ever swallow. All I ever got was oral sex and then when I got close she would jerk me off which was lame. Then After my divorce I met Carol and it was the first time we were alone. I thought we were just meeting to chat, we parked cars next to each other in a parking lot and I got in hers so we could talk. She told me she wanted to do something to me and next thing I knew her head was in my lap. Needless to say I didn't last long and I told her I was about to cum expecting her to stop. She just gave me a muffled umm-hum and I came as she swallowed. It was crazy, it was only our second time meeting, I was in love...lol. Not only have I gotten countless real blowjobs but I have watch her give many to others. I do know many wife's who will not, just personal preference I guess.

I have learned that they know you are about to cum before you do. As your dick tenses up before you cum and you don't know it but they do. Mine loves it. It turns her on to where she sometimes cums from having a man blow a load in her mouth. That's how I know she loves it as much as the man and needs a certain amount of cum to be in her mouth instead of her pussy. Last night she finished me in her pussy but last time was in her mouth. The mouth is still more special.

My 1st wife, 24 years only sucked my cock once at which time I came in her mouth and she spit it out.

My 2nd wife (my now deceased treasure) gave me a blowjob on our 1st date in Boston Chicken parking lot. I told her to be careful not to get cum on my clothes, she told me not to worry. She swallowed every drop. That was the start of a wonderful relationship, sexual and otherwise.

I'm not big on getting my dick sucked unless she is very into it. I reserve my loads for inside her booty or pussy. All the way....

I am amazed at the number of guys who have never had their cock sucked and/or had the woman swallow their cum. This would be a deal breaker for me, and I would KNOW this LONG before I ever got serious with a woman too..........although I honestly admit, I don't really like cumming this way.

First, to have a REALLY good orgasm, I need my cock to continue to be stroked right thru the end of my orgasm. But the head of my cock gets SO sensitive when I cum that the extra sensation of a tongue wrapping around as I cum (my wife is a FANTASTIC cocksucker by the way) as well as the sesation of her moaning as my cum fills her mouth and the stacatto stroking as she catches the cum to swallow and stops stroking my cock as she does so actually kind of ruins it for me.......yeah, I know, I'm weird.

But if I knew a woman did not do this, I would have NO interest period. Both wives I have had were active an aggressive cocksuckers, as have most girlfriends and those that weren't I lost interest in soon enuf. I have NO idea how anyone could get married and NOT know this, or would remain in a relationship very long fter finding out she did not do both.

Wife on the other hand, LOVES to find guys that have never had this done (aka her Boss/Lover of 11 years whose wife has NEVER sucked his cock and only rarely and barely touoched it even during sex) REALLY enjoyed being the firs twoman to suck him and swallow his cum as well as show it to him in her mouth before swallowing it for him!! And has enlightened a number of guys over the years with her fellation talents and MADE THEIR DAY by giving the the best sluttiest blow job of their lives!!

CW