Are we racist?

Do you think we are raciest for wanting our white wives to sleep with black men?
I grew up in a rough neighborhood that was predominantly black and got into a lot of fights with black guys.
This was in the south where all the white people I knew had low opinions of black folks and honestly that included me.
So that being said, I have to wonder why am I so hung up on interracial sex between white women and black men? Any thoughts?

This is a question well worth discussing though perhaps too cerebral for a site where people come to jack off ;)

An argument could be raised that it does stem from racism in that a black man taking a white woman is taboo in a culture where black people have been subjugated by whites for centuries (and women possessed by men in said culture).

This is a question well worth discussing though perhaps too cerebral for a site where people come to jack off ;)

An argument could be raised that it does stem from racism in that a black man taking a white woman is taboo in a culture where black people have been subjugated by whites for centuries (and women possessed by men in said culture).
True.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Do you think we are raciest for wanting our white wives to sleep with black men?
First we need to define racism! I see racism as being the belief that people should have different rights and standings in society based on their race. Race being an obvious subset of the immutable characteristics of our birth, like sex and sexism.

I believe being attracted to differences and things we are not accustomed to is natural and doesn't amount to any "ism." So my answer is "no," it isn't racism. It is a normal part of human life. Even if the majority society still looks down on and discriminates based on sexual promiscuity.

• Wow
Well sometimes it seem especially for US-wifes it is "exotic/humiliating/forbidden" being have by a BBC. In some videos here it seems almost like having sex with a beast/animal. We are NOT racist btw and we NOT state with this comment that blacks are animals or such shit--> JUST some videos show them as pure sex-toys.

First we need to define racism! I see racism as being the belief that people should have different rights and standings in society based on their race. Race being an obvious subset of the immutable characteristics of our birth, like sex and sexism.

I believe being attracted to differences and things we are not accustomed to is natural and doesn't amount to any "ism." So my answer is "no," it isn't racism. It is a normal part of human life. Even if the majority society still looks down on and discriminates based on sexual promiscuity.
Great. Another cock-eyed philosopher heard from.
The heading of this site is WIFE WANTS TO PLAY.
WTF that has to do with racial bullshit is way beyond cimmon mortal understanding. You believe...what makes you think anyone cares about your guilt ridden believe system?

I grew up in a rough neighborhood that was predominantly black and got into a lot of fights with black guys.
This was in the south where all the white people I knew had low opinions of black folks and honestly that included me.
So that being said, I have to wonder why am I so hung up on interracial sex between white women and black men? Any thoughts?
You are

White wives should be shared with everyone, dosent meter the colour

You know, we've had this discussion with many black guys. Guess what..they don't think about "racist" at all in this matter. They want the same thing every other guy wants if you have a hot, sexy wife that fucks. They just want some pussy from your married, white wife and they don't care how that comes about.. Mrs Hotwife is a fun girl to be around and she fucks. They love that, just like the white guys do...

View attachment 1090618

View attachment 1090619
Her body is absolutely AMAZING!!

How is it racist? They fuck better. They have stronger sexual energy. Greater power and fast twitch muscle fibers. Their cocks are much larger. They use that rhythm. Their borderline arrogant confidence is addicting. All this keeps a wife’s pussy wet and creaming for more. I’d say it’s science. Your awed by the power of bbc. You didn’t decide to. You had no choice similar to how you don’t have a choice but to obey gravity.

So that being said, I have to wonder why am I so hung up on interracial sex between white women and black men? Any thougYes it ishts?

So that being said, I have to wonder why am I so hung up on interracial sex between white women and black men? Any thougYes

Yes

She should be shares with all colour guys.

if its just black your racist

no if your thought the other way because of a mans color you would be