Are you a true cuckold?

Qannibal

Male
Jul 26, 2021
Tunisia
Sup, i've been on this website for a while, and cannot help but to notice that most of the self-called cuckolds here are only fantasizing about it, not really doing it or having the intention of doing it. Don't get me wrong, that is totally fine by me.
So is that my perception, or is it really more of a fantasy than a reality?

Sup, i've been on this website for a while, and cannot help but to notice that most of the self-called cuckolds here are only fantasizing about it, not really doing it or having the intention of doing it. Don't get me wrong, that is totally fine by me.
So is that my perception, or is it really more of a fantasy than a reality?
I'm a cuckold. My wife doesn't fuck me anymore. All I can do is lick her pussy, especially if it's creampie.
I love this life. It's never been as good for me as it is now! :love:

44407537.jpg

I`m mostly pussy free and she has told me if she plays with someone I would never know. I do know of one of are friends a few years back.

I am a cuck and have been for many years. My partner Jo is a subservient hot wife and is only fucking John because she wants to make me happy. I never get to see them fuck, just get to hear the story after I pick her up on the way home. When we get home and I lick her clean,

Reactions: owlmale