Arizona Old School Hard Core Black Bull

SexyLuv1

Male
Jun 6, 2015
Long Beach, CA
I will take your woman out, I might keep her all night you pay for our date. You stress, worry, and imagine what we are doing?

If we feel you need to know we will send you pic or videos of her being fucked, when I feel you have served us well we will let you watch us fuck live. This is the true cuck experience are you ready for this I am in control she is my women

I will have her whenever I desire her. Only real cuckold couples or those who truly want this lifestyle, not for those who want to play at cuckolding. Put your Location In Reply.

( Do you have the heart to really be a cuck and not play at it?)

For those who don't know now you do:

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife; the wife of an adulterous husband is a cuckquean. A husband who is aware of and tolerates his wife's infidelity is sometimes called a wittol or wittold.

Attachments

• BlkSteel37.jpg
    BlkSteel37.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 55
  • BLane5.jpg
    BLane5.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 42
  • BLane15.jpg
    BLane15.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Taboo440.jpg
    Taboo440.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I will take your woman out, I might keep her all night you pay for our date. You stress, worry, and imagine what we are doing?

If we feel you need to know we will send you pic or videos of her being fucked, when I feel you have served us well we will let you watch us fuck live. This is the true cuck experience are you ready for this I am in control she is my women

I will have her whenever I desire her. Only real cuckold couples or those who truly want this lifestyle, not for those who want to play at cuckolding. Put your Location In Reply.

( Do you have the heart to really be a cuck and not play at it?)

For those who don't know now you do:

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife; the wife of an adulterous husband is a cuckquean. A husband who is aware of and tolerates his wife's infidelity is sometimes called a wittol or wittold.
York pa Sir, i want this for me and my Husband, Patricia

Attachments

• IMG_2648 (2).JPG
    IMG_2648 (2).JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 46