Asian cuckold

Squirting

Female
Nov 1, 2021
Hi, I am new here. I have joined to share my cuckolding experience. My husband and I are a mature oriental couple living in an Asian metropolis. Cuckolding is rare among Asians but my husband started to display traits of a cuckold after we had been married for about 10 years. He would often tell me how exciting it would be for me to experience sex with a black man. Although I had a few extra marital affairs with other men without my hubby knowing, I still dismissed his suggestion as wild fantasy.

One evening as I returned home from my office, I found that my husband had returned home before I did. Visibly excited, he told me that John, his business associate from the Caribbean, was in town and that the latter had invited us to his hotel suite for a drink as he would be flying home the next day. He said this would be an opportunity for me to experience sex with a BBC. I was reluctant at first but after some pestering by my hubby, I was surprised that I became horny at the thought of getting fucked by a BBC, and a stranger at that. I told my hubby that I would meet John, but would leave if I decide not to do it with him. My hubby agreed and suggested that I could excuse myself on the pretext of using the bathroom in the suite to indicate that I was interested to make it with John. I then put on my black see-through lingerie and over it, a short skirt and tight blouse. I did not put on any bra as my breasts, of C-cup size, were pretty firm. By the way, I was 38 years old then.

My hubby introduced me to John on arrival at John's hotel suite, John was in his mid-50s, medium built and standing at about 1.65m, which was just about as tall as me. He was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of loose running pants. I could see the movements of his penis underneath his pants and that set my heart pumping. John was a courteous man. He gave me a hug and while doing so, pressed his cock against my abdomen. Wow! That immediately caused my cunt juice to flow. I kept calm and sat down on the couch in the living room, drinking whiskey while chatting with John, who sat beside me. Before long, our conversation switched to sex and John boasted that he had fucked many women but never with an Asian woman. My hubby then asked John if he would like to do it with me, his wife. John was taken aback by the suggestion and responded by smiling at me. I was so thrilled that my heart was pumping real fast. I requested to use the bathroom to indicate to my hubby that I would like to be fucked by John. I emerged from the bathroom 5 minutes later to find them still in the living room. I stayed in the bedroom and as I got more and more excited, I took off my blouse and skirt, leaving only the lingerie on. After another 5 minutes had passed, John finally entered the room. He complimented me for having a sexy body and we first engaged in small talks. Then John started to caress my breasts. I got so horny that I grabbed John by the neck and stuck my tongue into his mouth. John sucked on my tongue vigorously and I reached into his pants. Wow! His cock was rock hard! John then ran his tongue into my mouth and I returned the favor. When John stripped off my lingerie, I could feel my cunt juice flowing even more. I lay on the bed and moaned breathlessly - "I want your cock ......" John was visibly excited and he quickly stripped himself naked, too. That was a real BBC - 8 inches long, thick and veiny! I grabbed his cock and stroked it while he sucked and licked my hard nipples. As we frolicked on the bed, I could see from the corner of my eyes that my husband was at the bedroom door peeking at the action. I felt a tinge of excitement knowing that my hubby was cuckolding as I was about to be fucked by a BBC! I then moved on top of John and ran my lips from his chest to his cock. I caught hold of his hard cock and gave him the fellatio of his life. John reciprocated by licking my pussy so vigorously that I started cumming, spraying my cunt juice all over his mouth. I was so horny that I threw all inhibitions into the air and moaned - "Fuck me! Fuck me!" while opening my legs invitingly at John. I then felt John rubbing my cunt lips with his cock head before thrusting all 8 inches of his BBC into my wet and warm vagina. The fucking the huge BBC gave me was driving me crazy and after just a few strokes, I screamed:- "I am cumming! I am cummings!" I came so much that the bedsheet was soaked with my cum. In my dreamy stead, I climbed over John and started to fuck the BBC while rubbing John's face with my tits. I climaxed again and my cum flowed down his balls. It was then that John also came, shooting his load into my vagina. It was hot!

That's my first sexual encounter with a BBC and my hubby's first cuckolding experience. I am sorry if I have bored you guys.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new here. I have joined to share my cuckolding experience. My husband and I are a mature oriental couple living in an Asian metropolis. Cuckolding is rare among Asians but my husband started to display traits of a cuckold after we had been married for about 20 years. He would often tell me how exciting it would be for me to experience sex with a black man. Although I had a few extra marital affairs with other men without my hubby knowing, I still dismissed his suggestion as wild fantasy.

One evening as I returned home from my office, I found that my husband had returned home before I did. Visibly excited, he told me that John, his business associate from the Caribbean, was in town and that the latter had invited us to his hotel suite for a drink as he would be flying home the next day. He said this would be an opportunity for me to experience sex with a BBC. I was reluctant at first but after some pestering by my hubby, I was surprised that I became horny at the thought of getting fucked by a BBC, and a stranger at that. I told my hubby that I would meet John, but would leave if I decide not to do it with him. My hubby agreed and suggested that I could excuse myself on the pretext of using the bathroom in the suite to indicate that I was interested to make it with John. I then put on my black see-through lingerie and over it, a short skirt and tight blouse. I did not put on any bra as my breasts, of C-cup size, were pretty firm. By the way, I was 38 years old then.

My hubby introduced me to John on arrival at John's hotel suite, John was in his mid-50s, medium built and standing at about 1.65m, which was just about as tall as me. He was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of loose running pants. I could see the movements of his penis underneath his pants and that set my heart pumping. John was a courteous man. He gave me a hug and while doing so, pressed his cock against my abdomen. Wow! That immediately caused my cunt juice to flow. I kept calm and sat down on the couch in the living room, drinking whiskey while chatting with John, who sat beside me. Before long, our conversation switched to sex and John boasted that he had fucked many women but never with an Asian woman. My hubby then asked John if he would like to do it with me, his wife. John was taken aback by the suggestion and responded by smiling at me. I was so thrilled that my heart was pumping real fast. I requested to use the bathroom to indicate to my hubby that I would like to be fucked by John. I emerged from the bathroom 5 minutes later to find them still in the living room. I stayed in the bedroom and as I got more and more excited, I took off my blouse and skirt, leaving only the lingerie on. After another 5 minutes had passed, John finally entered the room. He complimented me for having a sexy body and we first engaged in small talks. Then John started to caress my breasts. I got so horny that I grabbed John by the neck and stuck my tongue into his mouth. John sucked on my tongue vigorously and I reached into his pants. Wow! His cock was rock hard! John then ran his tongue into my mouth and I returned the favor. When John stripped off my lingerie, I could feel my cunt juice flowing even more. I lay on the bed and moaned breathlessly - "I want your cock ......" John was visibly excited and he quickly stripped himself naked, too. That was a real BBC - 8 inches long, thick and veiny! I grabbed his cock and stroked it while he sucked and licked my hard nipples. As we frolicked on the bed, I could see from the corner of my eyes that my husband was at the bedroom door peeking at the action. I felt a tinge of excitement knowing that my hubby was cuckolding as I was about to be fucked by a BBC! I then moved on top of John and ran my lips from his chest to his cock. I caught hold of his hard cock and gave him the fellatio of his life. John reciprocated by licking my pussy so vigorously that I started cumming, spraying my cunt juice all over his mouth. I was so horny that I threw all inhibitions into the air and moaned - "Fuck me! Fuck me!" while opening my legs invitingly at John. I then felt John rubbing my cunt lips with his cock head before thrusting all 8 inches of his BBC into my wet and warm vagina. The fucking the huge BBC gave me was driving me crazy and after just a few strokes, I screamed:- "I am cumming! I am cummings!" I came so much that the bedsheet was soaked with my cum. In my dreamy stead, I climbed over John and started to fuck the BBC while rubbing John's face with my tits. I climaxed again and my cum flowed down his balls. It was then that John also came, shooting his load into my vagina. It was hot!

That's my first sexual encounter with a BBC and my hubby's first cuckolding experience. I am sorry if I have bored you guys.
I hope my wife can experience same.

Hi, I am new here. I have joined to share my cuckolding experience. My husband and I are a mature oriental couple living in an Asian metropolis. Cuckolding is rare among Asians but my husband started to display traits of a cuckold after we had been married for about 20 years. He would often tell me how exciting it would be for me to experience sex with a black man. Although I had a few extra marital affairs with other men without my hubby knowing, I still dismissed his suggestion as wild fantasy.

You in no way bored me. That is so hat, thank you for sharing

Reactions: Squirting

Bored with a hard on from that story ! Omg

Hi, I am new here. I have joined to share my cuckolding experience. My husband and I are a mature oriental couple living in an Asian metropolis. Cuckolding is rare among Asians but my husband started to display traits of a cuckold after we had been married for about 10 years. He would often tell me how exciting it would be for me to experience sex with a black man. Although I had a few extra marital affairs with other men without my hubby knowing, I still dismissed his suggestion as wild fantasy.

not boring at all, TY for posting this. I enjoyed reading this, I love how you tell of 1st time getting Blacked. it's amazing how big of a cock will fit in a small Asian wife when she's 'determined'. can't wait 2learn more of U2

Reactions: Squirting
not boring at all, TY for posting this. I enjoyed reading this, I love how you tell of 1st time getting Blacked. it's amazing how big of a cock will fit in a small Asian wife when she's 'determined'. can't wait 2learn more of U2
Yeah, the BBC fitted tightly in my cunt, so tight that the pounding his big black cock gave my pussy made me cummed so many times that my cunt juice soaked the bedsheet.

Not boring at all very hot...so for u continue to fuck other men?