Asian hotwife first playdate

zarywe

Quite a lot has happened since my last update. We finally had our first real life cuckolding experience! First some context.

My wife started taking tango lessons at the gym downstairs for the past 2-3 months, she found a private instructor who teaches at a local art/dance university, he's young and pretty fit. They spend about two hours together every week, so that is a lot of one on one time, and since tango requires quite a bit of contact, they started becoming familiar fast. They planned to film a final version of their current routine so she can keep a copy of each performance. For the last practice session before filming, my wife thought she'd show up in her full outfit just to see what it looks like on camera, and also to see if she can get a reaction out of her instructor.

I wasn't there to see but according to her, he was more tense than usual, wasn't handsy during class but noticeably held her tighter to his body. She also caught his eyes darting down to her thighs and butt everytime her skirt flairs up.

Attachments

• Wechat-IMG2.jpg
    Wechat-IMG2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 359
  • Wechat-IMG4.jpg
    Wechat-IMG4.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 336
  • Wechat-IMG5.jpg
    Wechat-IMG5.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 355
He's a good looking guy and they've become quite close so we decided to open up to him about our little fantasy, he was more than keen to be our first little experiment. We had him over on the weekend. I picked her outfit, to resemble a sluttier version of what she wears for class. I left the house so they can be more relaxed but filmed the whole thing. Here are some screen caps. I masturbated at least three times that night, the sounds she was making was entirely new to me, and watching her making out with another man and holding his dick....words cannot describe

Attachments

• QQ20201030-0.jpg
    QQ20201030-0.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 382
  • QQ20201030-3.png
    QQ20201030-3.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 371
  • QQ20201030-7.png
    QQ20201030-7.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 368
He's a good looking guy and they've become quite close so we decided to open up to him about our little fantasy, he was more than keen to be our first little experiment. We had him over on the weekend. I picked her outfit, to resemble a sluttier version of what she wears for class. I left the house so they can be more relaxed but filmed the whole thing. Here are some screen caps. I masturbated at least three times that night, the sounds she was making was entirely new to me, and watching her making out with another man and holding his dick....words cannot describe
Congrats!

Reactions: zarywe
Congrats, you are lucky guy. Your wife is really sexy in this outfit.

Reactions: zarywe
Congrats, you are lucky guy. Your wife is really sexy in this outfit.
Thank you! It took us literally 2-3 years of talking about it to actually doing something. The outfit was a huge hit with her guy too, he's been dying to rip her tights :D let's just hope he can separate work and pleasure heading forward

Congratulations on a successful first time!! Sounds like everyone enjoyed it. Have they gotten together again yet?
Thanks cowboy. I was anticipating a lot jealousy but was surprised to find a very manageable amount, I think the 3 years build up mentally prepared me.
We haven't yet, but will keep this post updated if anything happens.

Thank you! It took us literally 2-3 years of talking about it to actually doing something. The outfit was a huge hit with her guy too, he's been dying to rip her tights :D let's just hope he can separate work and pleasure heading forward
I'm finding the way back to this lifestyle, hope that it take me less than a year. We stop doing this abt 2 years, but seems like a decade.

Thanks cowboy. I was anticipating a lot jealousy but was surprised to find a very manageable amount, I think the 3 years build up mentally prepared me.
We haven't yet, but will keep this post updated if anything happens.
I'm glad you were able to prepare yourself for this. It should be even easier next time. I look forward to hearing more whenever it happens.

Reactions: zarywe and Avinn
Quite a lot has happened since my last update. We finally had our first real life cuckolding experience! First some context.

My wife started taking tango lessons at the gym downstairs for the past 2-3 months, she found a private instructor who teaches at a local art/dance university, he's young and pretty fit. They spend about two hours together every week, so that is a lot of one on one time, and since tango requires quite a bit of contact, they started becoming familiar fast. They planned to film a final version of their current routine so she can keep a copy of each performance. For the last practice session before filming, my wife thought she'd show up in her full outfit just to see what it looks like on camera, and also to see if she can get a reaction out of her instructor.

I wasn't there to see but according to her, he was more tense than usual, wasn't handsy during class but noticeably held her tighter to his body. She also caught his eyes darting down to her thighs and butt everytime her skirt flairs up.
HOLY SHIT~

What a delicious Chinese bitch!!

SO HOT SO SEXY!!

Is she your wife? You are a luckydog bro~

It's a pity that she can only be fucked by this little cock Chink man

If it were me, I would fucked her uterus Get her pregnant

She is very hot and sexy

Love hv her