Asian Hotwife In The Making

funcpl4u

Gold
Hello Everyone,

First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. She has large natural breasts which are always noticed by other men especially with her being Asian. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on. We just recently returned from a very exciting vacation where we introduced a somewhat large realistic lifelike dildo to our sex life, She absolutely went wild for it and now must have it whenever we have sex.

I will post some details about our recent holiday and how she took to her new dildo and how it is helping us move her in the direction to being a hotwife.

Thanks for all of the advice and comments.

FC

Attachments

• asianwifebra2.jpg
    asianwifebra2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 563
Hello Everyone,

First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. She has large natural breasts which are always noticed by other men especially with her being Asian. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on. We just recently returned from a very exciting vacation where we introduced a somewhat large realistic lifelike dildo to our sex life, She absolutely went wild for it and now must have it whenever we have sex.

I will post some details about our recent holiday and how she took to her new dildo and how it is helping us move her in the direction to being a hotwife.

FC
Wow she is very hot and sexy figure woman like Angel. If u don't mind you can try my service for your wife. But I m from India.if u can travel so your welcome .

Reactions: funcpl4u
Hello Everyone,

FC
looking so tasty

Hello Everyone,

FC
Congrats! You're almost there! What state do you guys live in?

Hello Everyone,

FC
Damn sexy and baby you are hot

Hello Everyone,

FC
wow shes amazing, would love to see her play. would u be interested in Pming or ...?

Hello Everyone,

FC
Hot af! I got an Asian fantasy too. They like men of color?

Hello Everyone,

FC
Perfect body for it ;)

Hello Everyone,

FC
my wife is the same! and I love to watch her!! we'd love to hear your stories!

Attachments

• IMG_7644.jpg
    IMG_7644.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_7751.jpg
    IMG_7751.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_7758.jpg
    IMG_7758.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_7760.jpg
    IMG_7760.jpg