Asian lady's surprised encounter

Squirting

Female
Nov 1, 2021
Some years ago, a friend of mine recommended to a geomancer as I wished to consult him on my marriage after discovering that my husband was a cuckold. The geomancer was a short and plump middle-aged Asian man in his late 40's. He invited me to sit opposite him and started to ask me questions about my relationship with my husband. After a few question-and-answers, Mr C, the geomancer, looked at me with lustful eyes and remarked wantonly that he was sure that I was a good cock sucker looking at my lips. He asked me how many cocks I had sucked. I replied that I had not only sucked but also fucked many cocks. Visibly excited, he asked if I enjoyed fucking. I said yes, and that I would cum multiple times. I glanced at his crotch and saw that he already had a hard-on in his pants. Mr C then asked me how big my husband's prick was and I said 4 to 5 inches long. Mr C remarked that oh, my husband would not be able to satisfy me sexually and that unlike my hubby, he had a huge prick and could satisfy women by fucking them for hours. I reacted to his boasting with a smile. Probably encouraged to see that I did not reject him, he told me that he could show me his prick if I didn't believe him. I felt a tinge of excitement in me discussing fucking with this short plump man and so, I said why not? Mr C stood up and quickly pulled down his pants exposing his cock. It was already rock-hard and was huge considering Mr C's physique. I became horny seeing his cock and my excitement must have shown in my eyes. So, Mr C asked me if I would like to suck his cock and show him how good a cock-sucker I was. In my horny state, I grabbed his penis and first wrapped my tongue around his cock head, followed by vigorous sucking. Mr C moaned with ecstasy and before long, he was begging me to let him fuck me. I stripped naked and we frolicked on the office couch. Mr C became even more excited after playing with my boobs and licking my hairy pussy, and he could not wait to insert his cock into my wet cunt. Oooh ... I came and came as the prick hit my G-spots. We then turned over and with me fucking him on top, it did not take long for him to cum. We had fucked for only about 10 minutes and he had climaxed! I was still horny and knowing that, Mr C was somewhat embarrassed as he had not lived up to his boasting. He then sheepishly told me that he could call in his assistant to satisfy me. As I was still very horny, I told him to please get someone else to fuck me if he was not able to continue. Mr C's then called his assistant James to come into his office.

James was a thin Asian man around 30 years old. He was surprised to see me naked in his boss' office. Mr C told James to please fuck me good and he left the room. James waited no time to take off his clothes. He was thin but has a long prick. He caressed my body and licked my cunt and I reciprocated by giving his cock a good sucking. We fucked multiple positions and I must have cummed for more than 10 times.

After this encounter at Mr C's office, James and I had several flings at hotels. It lasted for a few months and we stopped contacting each other after that.

Some years ago, a friend of mine recommended to a geomancer as I wished to consult him on my marriage after discovering that my husband was a cuckold. The geomancer was a short and plump middle-aged Asian man in his late 40's. He invited me to sit opposite him and started to ask me questions about my relationship with my husband. After a few question-and-answers, Mr C, the geomancer, looked at me with lustful eyes and remarked wantonly that he was sure that I was a good cock sucker looking at my lips. He asked me how many cocks I had sucked. I replied that I had not only sucked but also fucked many cocks. Visibly excited, he asked if I enjoyed fucking. I said yes, and that I would cum multiple times. I glanced at his crotch and saw that he already had a hard-on in his pants. Mr C then asked me how big my husband's prick was and I said 4 to 5 inches long. Mr C remarked that oh, my husband would not be able to satisfy me sexually and that unlike my hubby, he had a huge prick and could satisfy women by fucking them for hours. I reacted to his boasting with a smile. Probably encouraged to see that I did not reject him, he told me that he could show me his prick if I didn't believe him. I felt a tinge of excitement in me discussing fucking with this short plump man and so, I said why not? Mr C stood up and quickly pulled down his pants exposing his cock. It was already rock-hard and was huge considering Mr C's physique. I became horny seeing his cock and my excitement must have shown in my eyes. So, Mr C asked me if I would like to suck his cock and show him how good a cock-sucker I was. In my horny state, I grabbed his penis and first wrapped my tongue around his cock head, followed by vigorous sucking. Mr C moaned with ecstasy and before long, he was begging me to let him fuck me. I stripped naked and we frolicked on the office couch. Mr C became even more excited after playing with my boobs and licking my hairy pussy, and he could not wait to insert his cock into my wet cunt. Oooh ... I came and came as the prick hit my G-spots. We then turned over and with me fucking him on top, it did not take long for him to cum. We had fucked for only about 10 minutes and he had climaxed! I was still horny and knowing that, Mr C was somewhat embarrassed as he had not lived up to his boasting. He then sheepishly told me that he could call in his assistant to satisfy me. As I was still very horny, I told him to please get someone else to fuck me if he was not able to continue. Mr C's then called his assistant James to come into his office.

James was a thin Asian man around 30 years old. He was surprised to see me naked in his boss' office. Mr C told James to please fuck me good and he left the room. James waited no time to take off his clothes. He was thin but has a long prick. He caressed my body and licked my cunt and I reciprocated by giving his cock a good sucking. We fucked multiple positions and I must have cummed for more than 10 times.

After this encounter at Mr C's office, James and I had several flings at hotels. It lasted for a few months and we stopped contacting each other after that.
you sound like a very confident woman who knows what she wants. I can not fuck you for hours or give you multiple orgasms with my tiny little dicklet but I will eat you till you squirt all over my face pretty lady. You are a cuckolds dream cum true.

Reactions: Squirting