ASIAN WIFE'S SEXY LEGS AND FEET

zarywe

Mar 11, 2020
wanted to share my wife's beautiful legs and feet. shes in her early 30s, gorgeous face, quite petite

let me know if y'all want more and more importantly what you guys would do to her if she was in front of you

Attachments

• WechatIMG96.jpeg
    WechatIMG96.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 239
  • WechatIMG97.jpeg
    WechatIMG97.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 240
wanted to share my wife's beautiful legs and feet. shes in her early 30s, gorgeous face, quite petite

let me know if y'all want more and more importantly what you guys would do to her if she was in front of you
I like your wife,she is sexy

aaah! That first photo with that pantyhose is so damn sexy!
I would love to feel her up!

Fuck she is sexy as hell

She is really sexy, would love to rub and kiss her feet, and then lick her pussy real good. Does she like small dicks also, or just big cocks?

She is really sexy, would love to rub and kiss her feet, and then lick her pussy real good. Does she like small dicks also, or just big cocks?
She wouldn't say no to that, the top of her feet and her toes are quite sensitive, sometimes she would even ask to be licked. Prob because she's never had a really big one, only the thought of big cocks makes her wet, curious what it would feel like I suppose

Reactions: Socal760
Glad to see Asians are appreciated, so petite and slim, I imagine they look amazing under a bull
My ex was tiny, 4' 10" tall and weighed just 80lbs, and her favourite bulls were over 6 foot tall with huge cocks. Their party piece with her was to spit roast her and then stand up with her still being in a suck-n-fuck position so that her legs and arms were dangling down. It was an awesome sight, but I only got to see it once. The rest of her visits were without me

Seeing everyone's' messages and comments for my wife has gotten her really encouraged and adventurous. We booked a hotel room and planned a hot date for tonight, she's dressed really sexy, something she normally would NOT wear out, blouse, white skirt, nude stockings and sandal heels. I myself don't remember the last time she wore a skirt this short...

We plan to hit the bar separately and go from there, this is our first time actually taking a step and trying it out, super anxious, wish her luck

Attachments

• IMG_7947.jpg
    IMG_7947.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 225