Asking wife questions if it’s weird or wrong what I like.

KCNewbie

Male
May 3, 2022
So I was chatting with my wife. Asked her a few questions about if she finds it weird or if it’s wrong what I like. I asked some questions. She answer almost all of the. And then I asked this

“I’m not talking about the 2 pictures now. I’m talking about just you getting checked out. Do you think it’s wrong that I like that? Guys checking you out. Como both guys from the liquor store. The guy when you were looking for dish soap at dollar tree/general. The guy from your 3rd Night Shift that you met on your last few days working. Like the guys from the mechanic place when you needed air in the tire or like the guy from the store by your house. Or like the guys that comment on your pics or videos on snap or like the guy that told you what he wanted to do to you from snap. Do you think it’s wrong that I actually like all that? “

She didn’t give me a answer. She said “I don’t know. I honestly don’t know” and I responded with “what do you mean you know? What’s stopping you from knowing if that’s wrong or not?” Which she ended up replying with “it’s cause Idk if that’s right or wrong. Everyone has their likes differently. If you like that then ok. That’s fine. Im not saying nothing”

I agree that people like different things. I know my wife and I like different things.

On the not answering the question. I know when my wife reacts like that to a question, she thinks I will not like the answer, even though I asked the question, or she is ashamed of the answer.

Many years ago when I was still playing with my wife, I had her tied up and I was asking her questions. She was medical in the military and had to give physicals. I asked her if she liked seeing the other men’s cocks and balls and she gave me a response of, it is not the worst thing I have to do, with a smile on her face. Then I asked her if I was the smallest she has seen. At the point she got quiet and evasive. After some pushing on my part, she admitted I was the smallest she had seen.

I agree that people like different things. I know my wife and I like different things.

On the not answering the question. I know when my wife reacts like that to a question, she thinks I will not like the answer, even though I asked the question, or she is ashamed of the answer.

Many years ago when I was still playing with my wife, I had her tied up and I was asking her questions. She was medical in the military and had to give physicals. I asked her if she liked seeing the other men’s cocks and balls and she gave me a response of, it is not the worst thing I have to do, with a smile on her face. Then I asked her if I was the smallest she has seen. At the point she got quiet and evasive. After some pushing on my part, she admitted I was the smallest she had seen.
Damn hot. And I know I’m not huge either. If it’s soft it looks more like a acorn. Now hard I guess it’s a decent size. My wife has been with 2 guys and 3 with me. And I’m sure I might be the smallest. Only she knows the answer to that.

Reactions: toolman2c
I'm an open book ! My husband and i can discuss anything and everything. Nothing is off limits. And nothing is weird , wrong or off limits! I know we have a unique relationship as most couples won't discuss certain things but with us it's so elevating to be able to talk about the most delicate of subjects like it's nothing

I'm an open book ! My husband and i can discuss anything and everything. Nothing is off limits. And nothing is weird , wrong or off limits! I know we have a unique relationship as most couples won't discuss certain things but with us it's so elevating to be able to talk about the most delicate of subjects like it's nothing
Well said. My husband are the same way. We've been in the lifestyle for almost 25 years and keep nothing from each other. In fact talking about it often leads to more fun.

I love the way you think, TY for posting, I'm a 62yo TN. hubby..

Well said. My husband are the same way. We've been in the lifestyle for almost 25 years and keep nothing from each other. In fact talking about it often leads to more fun.
I love your reply, 25yrs, wow, we are a age gap couple married 20yrs, I lately find I secretly desire 2c her fucked,

I suspect she doesnt want to answer as doing so gives you an answer! thus may feed your desires. Females are strange creatures well my model is, i can ask a naughty question one day get a reply and then ask the same question another day and get a different answer.

Over the years i have come to realise that basically my wife and cuckoldress doesnt want to sound too enthusiastic i presume because morally she knows she shouldnt engage with her or my kinky desires and i should not be talking like this to my wife and married she should not be doing or considering what she wants to do.

Over the years i have realised she has given me many a bum steer with what she says and what she actually would like then happily does it.

As an example, my best friend a married womaniser and family friend told me he wanting to seduce her, she was in her early 20s and cringingly vanilla, i said NO. This didnt stop him from over time becoming more dirty with his suggestions to me. Drunk one night I asked my wife if she would ever consider a threesome as we made out, she paused and said with whom? i knew she was fishing but named him anyway and said he had mentioned it. Her body liked the idea her mind apparently not as she said NO, NO, NO sternly.

Like a fool months later drunk as we made love i mentioned this again, this time she stopped me and told me to get off her, she was extremely angry and didnt speak to me for several days, he soon afterwards told me she had told him to "stop talking to xxx about me i do not like it". Job sorted or was it?

Unknown to me shortly afterwards he came to our house for a brew, which wasnt unusual, she had just got out of the bath. She asked him if he wanted tea or coffee then paused and standing infront of him dropped the bath towel and said, this is what you really want isnt it! or this is what youve really come for isnt it.

So she started a secret affair with him, unknown to me then this was actually her second affair, so much for her being cringingly vanilla.

It was she a couple of years later, that planned with him for them to allowed me to watch them fuck, so i watched him slowly "seducing" her infront of me, i later found out from him that by this time she wanted me to know and was sure, based on what he my "best friend" was telling her i would accept her having a lover.

As we accepted our enjoyment and acceptance of this LS over the years she has enjoyed several long term lovers, i sourcing them all, strangely if a man dared give her a complement or tried to chat her up in normal life he would even now get a reply that basically means "not interested".

I have often thought of all the chaps that chatted her up or tried to and she said No to, if i had arranged a meet with him would it still be No?

Several times she has given a man short shrift for daring to speak to her, yet at the sametime she had already agreed for me to look for a suitable playmate. Then after many hours of work when i put to her that i had found someone interesting i felt we should meet as a possible candidate, her reply has never changed: umm, i dont know....then after a pause, if you want to i suppose we can.... such enthusiasm. So i have arranged this, her lack of enthusiam painful, yet if she liked him and they kissed and she liked it, she often then willingly submitted to him immediately sometimes within 30 minutes of first meeting him in the back of our car.

On route home my only question has ever been: so what do you think, would you like to see him again?. If she said Yes, that is discussion over. To the planning stage, providing he feels the same, game on, hotel booked. All i need to do then is tell her the date, time and venue.

So having had a cuck relationship over 30 plus years i still do not understand her mind on this subject and do not think she does either, even now she still doesnt want to appear too enthusiastic unless he is her regular lover then thats different.. then she is open and honest with me and likes me to watch.

Reactions: KCNewbie
I suspect she doesnt want to answer as doing so gives you an answer! thus may feed your desires. Females are strange creatures well my model is, i can ask a naughty question one day get a reply and then ask the same question another day and get a different answer.

Over the years i have come to realise that basically my wife and cuckoldress doesnt want to sound too enthusiastic i presume because morally she knows she shouldnt engage with her or my kinky desires and i should not be talking like this to my wife and married she should not be doing or considering what she wants to do.

Over the years i have realised she has given me many a bum steer with what she says and what she actually would like then happily does it.

As an example, my best friend a married womaniser and family friend told me he wanting to seduce her, she was in her early 20s and cringingly vanilla, i said NO. This didnt stop him from over time becoming more dirty with his suggestions to me. Drunk one night I asked my wife if she would ever consider a threesome as we made out, she paused and said with whom? i knew she was fishing but named him anyway and said he had mentioned it. Her body liked the idea her mind apparently not as she said NO, NO, NO sternly.

Like a fool months later drunk as we made love i mentioned this again, this time she stopped me and told me to get off her, she was extremely angry and didnt speak to me for several days, he soon afterwards told me she had told him to "stop talking to xxx about me i do not like it". Job sorted or was it?

Unknown to me shortly afterwards he came to our house for a brew, which wasnt unusual, she had just got out of the bath. She asked him if he wanted tea or coffee then paused and standing infront of him dropped the bath towel and said, this is what you really want isnt it! or this is what youve really come for isnt it.

So she started a secret affair with him, unknown to me then this was actually her second affair, so much for her being cringingly vanilla.

It was she a couple of years later, that planned with him for them to allowed me to watch them fuck, so i watched him slowly "seducing" her infront of me, i later found out from him that by this time she wanted me to know and was sure, based on what he my "best friend" was telling her i would accept her having a lover.

As we accepted our enjoyment and acceptance of this LS over the years she has enjoyed several long term lovers, i sourcing them all, strangely if a man dared give her a complement or tried to chat her up in normal life he would even now get a reply that basically means "not interested".

I have often thought of all the chaps that chatted her up or tried to and she said No to, if i had arranged a meet with him would it still be No?

Several times she has given a man short shrift for daring to speak to her, yet at the sametime she had already agreed for me to look for a suitable playmate. Then after many hours of work when i put to her that i had found someone interesting i felt we should meet as a possible candidate, her reply has never changed: umm, i dont know....then after a pause, if you want to i suppose we can.... such enthusiasm. So i have arranged this, her lack of enthusiam painful, yet if she liked him and they kissed and she liked it, she often then willingly submitted to him immediately sometimes within 30 minutes of first meeting him in the back of our car.

On route home my only question has ever been: so what do you think, would you like to see him again?. If she said Yes, that is discussion over. To the planning stage, providing he feels the same, game on, hotel booked. All i need to do then is tell her the date, time and venue.

So having had a cuck relationship over 30 plus years i still do not understand her mind on this subject and do not think she does either, even now she still doesnt want to appear too enthusiastic unless he is her regular lover then thats different.. then she is open and honest with me and likes me to watch.
Wow amazing!!