Assisting Wifes Bulls

You are a lucky hot wife and your husband is a good man. Does he ever share or kiss you after he has cleaned up?

Reactions: Bcd39
You are a lucky hot wife and your husband is a good man. Does he ever share or kiss you after he has cleaned up?
He does NOT get sloppy seconds if that's the answer to your question. And n he doesn't kiss me after, usually as he is cleaning my lover has his cock
in my mouth and I clean him !! When I'm with my lover I'm with HIM and hubby gets no sexual stimulation whatsoever except for cleaning.
He jacks off.....
It's FUN !

Wow, you are a hot wife and a good lover to the man you are with. NO I wasn't thinking of him getting sloppy seconds. More you getting a sloppy kiss from the husband after he has cleaned you up and has a mouth full of both you and your lover in his mouth.

Reactions: owlcuck and Bcd39
Wow, you are a hot wife and a good lover to the man you are with. NO I wasn't thinking of him getting sloppy seconds. More you getting a sloppy kiss from the husband after he has cleaned you up and has a mouth full of both you and your lover in his mouth.
The only time that happens is if my lover cums in my mouth and I kiss hubby and give him "the gift"
He loves it.

Yes no m2m in my house buy my husband has cleaned up hundreds and I mean hundreds of creampies from various places on my body. And I must add
WITH GUSTO !!!
my wife very turned on me cleaning after she been with her bull, especially one who splashes lots of sperm all over her, i have in the heat of moments help assist getting her bull hard for another session if she so wants it , once this happens i am usually kicked off the bed and she takes over laughing at me

I do swallow my lovers only...........but it is fun to feed hubby too !
I"ve NEVER swallowed hubbys cum don't know why but NEVER did EVER
same, my wife used to make me come in cups when she was pregnant and used it on her stomach to help it prevent stretch marks which amazing it did . dating she always gave me blow jobs and swallowed but now days no. but the majority of her bulls she does.

• Love
Reactions: Bcd39
Funny huh I was so against swallowing but then my with my lovers it seemed so natural.......................that is unless I fed it to hubby which I do probably 50% of the time. He likes it so much as he gets to kiss me (sort of) and he jerks off as he takes the cum.... It's kinda neat to see the "full circle" of my lovers cum....
Crazy huh? We lived the hubby and wife lifestyle for so many years NO ONE would believe we live this lifestyle now...................

Funny huh I was so against swallowing but then my with my lovers it seemed so natural.......................that is unless I fed it to hubby which I do probably 50% of the time. He likes it so much as he gets to kiss me (sort of) and he jerks off as he takes the cum.... It's kinda neat to see the "full circle" of my lovers cum....
Crazy huh? We lived the hubby and wife lifestyle for so many years NO ONE would believe we live this lifestyle now...................
i think if you can find the right clean bull who can service the wife and be discrete its a fantastic way to live, i would kiil for a blow job like she gives her bulls

i think if you can find the right clean bull who can service the wife and be discrete its a fantastic way to live, i would kiil for a blow job like she gives her bulls
I take great pride when I give my lovers a blowjob. It's a talent that needs practice to perfect. I don't use my hands to jerk the cock strictly my mouth and I'll gently caress his balls at the same time. Nothing like sucking a huge cock, nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it !!!!