at what point

with all do respect ,sounds like she wanted it also . was if tough trying to convince her?
It’s funny that you said that. One thing I noticed early on was that she would kind of act as if her wild, sexy and slutty behavior was a result from all the partying we had done. We’d go out clubbing and drink, do ecstasy, cocaine and sometimes smoke some pot. But yes, she always dressed wearing very sexy and revealing outfits, very short skirts, either without wearing panties or eventually taking them off later in the night. She started out by her going to the bathroom and then came out smiling and would secretly hand them to me. It wasn’t long before she was taking them off and either giving them to someone, or I would wave them around and let guys smell them and even offer them up for sale! Lol. She took them off at some dive bar while out with her BF and they ended up hanging them up over the bar along with many others already there. She’d wear snug low cut tops that barely held her tits from popping out, and yes, sometimes they did! Her favorite top was a short black midriff that tied in the back, it wasn’t uncommon for some drunk guy to walk up from behind her and quickly pull the strings, making her top fall off and resulted in completely showing her perfect tits to anyone looking. I had very little resistance, initially convincing her to spread her legs apart and flash her beautiful smoothly shaved pussy. Not long afterwards, she’d willingly and knowingly, but actually only acting, that she was totally unaware and hadn’t a clue that she was exposing herself, sometimes to my friends, to our club friends and mostly to complete strangers! She’s a social butterfly and really loves dancing, in fact, she actually dances just like a stripper, and in all honesty, she is way better than most of them, and even did an amateur night once, well only once that I know of! Ha! We frequented one club quite often and knew the owner and everyone that worked there, especially the dancers, they all loved Robin and we would go to some of their places after hours to party! She was offered a job to work there and was told she would make a ton of money, and very quickly. I tried to talk her into doing it but wasn’t successful. She couldn’t risk losing her regular job at a nearby hospital as a charge nurse, or as I called her, “The Head Nurse”. I was approached several times there and asked if she was available, as in, what price! Usually older classy looking men, just wondering if she would be interested in spending an hour or so with them, and there were a few times wanting her to spend the night at a nice resort across the street. I can’t tell you just how much it turned me on! I was all for it, particularly the ones for only an hour! I was really surprised and fucking excited when she actually asked them, how much?! I don’t remember all the offers but some of them were for a lot of money! Getting back to the main story. While dancing in the clubs, she really loves bumping and grinding her ass against a guys crotch, and believe me when I tell you, she’s absolutely amazing and every guy gets a hard on, whether it’s while they’re on the dance floor, and omg, especially while she’s sitting on a guys lap in a booth!! They always get hard and some of the lucky ones are able to actually sneak their cocks out, and then she guides the cock inside her pussy, all without making it look obvious! She just sits there moving around, like she’s going with the music, until I can clearly see a change on the guys face, and she will even start to smile knowing she’s about to make him fill her full with his cum! I love it when she does that!!! There are so many more stories I could add to support your theory. Many times she would pass out on the way home and when I would wake her, she would be so totally out of it! I’ll tell her how much I loved what she had done and she will sometimes act embarrassed and tell me she was so sorry, other times she won’t say a thing. Sorry for the long post but I have to mostly agree with you on that.

It’s funny that you said that. One thing I noticed early on was that she would kind of act as if her wild, sexy and slutty behavior was a result from all the partying we had done. We’d go out clubbing and drink, do ecstasy, cocaine and sometimes smoke some pot. But yes, she always dressed wearing very sexy and revealing outfits, very short skirts, either without wearing panties or eventually taking them off later in the night. She started out by her going to the bathroom and then came out smiling and would secretly hand them to me. It wasn’t long before she was taking them off and either giving them to someone, or I would wave them around and let guys smell them and even offer them up for sale! Lol. She took them off at some dive bar while out with her BF and they ended up hanging them up over the bar along with many others already there. She’d wear snug low cut tops that barely held her tits from popping out, and yes, sometimes they did! Her favorite top was a short black midriff that tied in the back, it wasn’t uncommon for some drunk guy to walk up from behind her and quickly pull the strings, making her top fall off and resulted in completely showing her perfect tits to anyone looking. I had very little resistance, initially convincing her to spread her legs apart and flash her beautiful smoothly shaved pussy. Not long afterwards, she’d willingly and knowingly, but actually only acting, that she was totally unaware and hadn’t a clue that she was exposing herself, sometimes to my friends, to our club friends and mostly to complete strangers! She’s a social butterfly and really loves dancing, in fact, she actually dances just like a stripper, and in all honesty, she is way better than most of them, and even did an amateur night once, well only once that I know of! Ha! We frequented one club quite often and knew the owner and everyone that worked there, especially the dancers, they all loved Robin and we would go to some of their places after hours to party! She was offered a job to work there and was told she would make a ton of money, and very quickly. I tried to talk her into doing it but wasn’t successful. She couldn’t risk losing her regular job at a nearby hospital as a charge nurse, or as I called her, “The Head Nurse”. I was approached several times there and asked if she was available, as in, what price! Usually older classy looking men, just wondering if she would be interested in spending an hour or so with them, and there were a few times wanting her to spend the night at a nice resort across the street. I can’t tell you just how much it turned me on! I was all for it, particularly the ones for only an hour! I was really surprised and fucking excited when she actually asked them, how much?! I don’t remember all the offers but some of them were for a lot of money! Getting back to the main story. While dancing in the clubs, she really loves bumping and grinding her ass against a guys crotch, and believe me when I tell you, she’s absolutely amazing and every guy gets a hard on, whether it’s while they’re on the dance floor, and omg, especially while she’s sitting on a guys lap in a booth!! They always get hard and some of the lucky ones are able to actually sneak their cocks out, and then she guides the cock inside her pussy, all without making it look obvious! She just sits there moving around, like she’s going with the music, until I can clearly see a change on the guys face, and she will even start to smile knowing she’s about to make him fill her full with his cum! I love it when she does that!!! There are so many more stories I could add to support your theory. Many times she would pass out on the way home and when I would wake her, she would be so totally out of it! I’ll tell her how much I loved what she had done and she will sometimes act embarrassed and tell me she was so sorry, other times she won’t say a thing. Sorry for the long post but I have to mostly agree with you on that.
no need to be sorry and thank you for you feed back,however she sound like a hell of a gal to be with,jeez wish my wife was half like that i would be happy,feel free to tell more my friend,thank you for taking the time to say all in detail hope to hear more soon

mines was a bit similiar,way back when when there wont vid calling on cell phones,my buddy and i was in a bar,we had quite a few to drink,then i started texting my wife some sexy stuff,he was doing the same to his wife,i was telling him she said could not wait to suck my cock when i got home and she said to hurry up she is horny...then my buddy showed me a pick of his wife with a tee shirt on and panties she emailed him,u could see the cameltoe,telling me his wife said thats whats waiting for you home..after a few more drinks and before long he had my phone reading the texts my wife sent me and i had his reading his texts his wife sent him,so i told him reply to her say what u want,he told me i can do the same to his wife,just we never tell them.so we were both texting each others wife unknowing to them we were using each other phones ,he was telling my wife i cant wait to have you in a 69 and suck on ur pussy and sweet ass...my wife said and i will drain every bit of cum from your cock,while i told his wife cant wait to have you doggy style slipping those panties to the side and slowly easing my cock in you.....she said maybe you might finally get to put it in my ass then my buddy was like bro this is such a turn on.... i was like my cock is hard knowing she talking to you thinking its me...the sex chatter went on for a few hours,it got really intense,they both even emailed us a few nude pics......i guess from that point on i always wanted to see her fuck other men and sexting them......

I caught my wife of 10 years having an affair. We fought at first but eventually I said inwss ok with it and was even more ok with her continuing to see him. She knew I wanted her with other men before it but he got spooked and ran. So now she just gives me details of when they would meet up.

Attachments

• 20200115_201436.jpg
    20200115_201436.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 52
Well, when i discovered my wife, who was my fiancee at the time, was sexting with other men, i didnt know what to do, my heart fell. There was one guy who would tell her she could not marry me because she was his slut, as well as his friends slut, and that she knew i was just a front for her, because she was not a woman for one man. It hurt me at first, but whenever i would read his messages towards her, i would end up with an erection. She would always answer back that she loved me, but would flirt back with him, which just made it so much better for me.

what was the first sexual incident that happen that made you realized its a turn on having and seeing your wife/hus having intimate encounters with other people??
When I caught her boss eating her. My cock got so hard as I watched her holding his head at her pussy and telling how to get her off that I couldn't get mad, only incredibly horny!

what was the first sexual incident that happen that made you realized its a turn on having and seeing your wife/hus having intimate encounters with other people??
we were exploring FMF when she mentioned shed like two guys. i was quickly turned on by the thought of watching her and having her be slutty for me and for her. Everything evolved from then on

Reactions: sam sammy
For me, it wasn’t my wife , it was my Fiancé. I can’t really say what the attraction was but it was NOT my first reaction. In time however , as she continued to cuckold me it turned me on more and more. I really can’t fully explain why that was because it HURT tremendously! But I grew to like it .

We went on our first swingers weekend with a number of other couples staying over at the same hotel. We all went out to a nearby bar. I went to get drinks. I turned around to talk to some of the other fellas from the group and as I opened my mouth, happened to glance over to the table where I had left my girlfriend chatting with the weekend organiser. They had their tongues down each others throats and hands were everywhere. Instantly absolutely rock hard and the most intense jealousy I have ever felt...

First time I kind of noticed was when my wife undressed in our bedroom at night with full lights on. Opposite of our appartment is a hotel in close enough distance to have a good view. It happened several times that hotel guests watched my wife - which was very hot!

I definitely noticed, when I saw my wife coming back from her first date, with her dress showing some clear signs of cum. This really was a turning point.

We were sharing my friends hot tub with him and his lady at the time. A few drinks later we all got naked, a few more and he was eating his girls pussy and I was eating my wife. Wife was seated on the side of the hot tub and my friend leaned in and my wife spread for him, he ate her and his lady fucked me. I wanted more, it was like instant addiction for sex with others.

We went on our first swingers weekend with a number of other couples staying over at the same hotel. We all went out to a nearby bar. I went to get drinks. I turned around to talk to some of the other fellas from the group and as I opened my mouth, happened to glance over to the table where I had left my girlfriend chatting with the weekend organiser. They had their tongues down each others throats and hands were everywhere. Instantly absolutely rock hard and the most intense jealousy I have ever felt...
Well She is so attractive and hot.😁😉😍

• Love
Reactions: LAbsTaCirauR