Attitude of bulls

Dec 7, 2021
Hi, i’ve been reading through this and some other cuckold forums for awhile now, and while my wife still hasnt cuckolded me, she also didnt say no. Her only worry is the intimacy with the bull. This is a topic we’re now trying to ease up with more fantasy play and hopefully when it gets to spring, meeting people in real life.

I’ve read a lot of comments from bulls in different topics about the ”supremacy” (especially bbc) of them over the cucks, where they want to humiliate and demean the cuck. I guess thats part of the cuckolding when you’re into that stuff. But im not. I dont want the bull to humiliate me (or the wife unless she wants it), rough fuck is expected but the…

Question is: how do you set up the rules when you meet with a guy? Do you describe what are the do’s and dont’s? As i mentioned, some bull’s seem to think that after they get their hands on the wife, the cuck doesnt exists or if he does, he’s a useless whimp in the corner who has no say, and I understand for some that is very turning on but it doesnt apply to me.

How do you set the rules or there are no rules (except what the wife says)?

when you learn to swim you don'd dive into the deep end. you work your way up from the shallows.
no relationship in life follows a direct path and people are different.
also the extremist in every group give it a bad name.
There are different levels of Dominance and Submission.
There are different levels to Cuckolding and bulling.
your path could be threesome or voyer not cuck.
just look at it as finding a man to fuck your wife a littler harder than she is used to.
all you need do is find someone compatiable with you and your wives needs currently.
he may be able to grow with you both as a couple or you or your wife may outgrow it and him.

Hi, i’ve been reading through this and some other cuckold forums for awhile now, and while my wife still hasnt cuckolded me, she also didnt say no. Her only worry is the intimacy with the bull. This is a topic we’re now trying to ease up with more fantasy play and hopefully when it gets to spring, meeting people in real life.

I’ve read a lot of comments from bulls in different topics about the ”supremacy” (especially bbc) of them over the cucks, where they want to humiliate and demean the cuck. I guess thats part of the cuckolding when you’re into that stuff. But im not. I dont want the bull to humiliate me (or the wife unless she wants it), rough fuck is expected but the…

Question is: how do you set up the rules when you meet with a guy? Do you describe what are the do’s and dont’s? As i mentioned, some bull’s seem to think that after they get their hands on the wife, the cuck doesnt exists or if he does, he’s a useless whimp in the corner who has no say, and I understand for some that is very turning on but it doesnt apply to me.

Set the rules early. First between you and your wife. Then with the Bull.
And yes, He should have some say as well. These rules and limits may change over time, but it’s a good place to start.
This may take more than one or two attempts to find the right match. Don’t give up.

I want to watch and I want to participate. I think first time I would just let them do it. I dont think I would ever want her to fuck another man if I’m not there.

I think if you find a guy from the bar, they most likely dont know much about cuckolding, in this cases it’s hard to say how they would react to the situation that might be completely new to them. This situation I find more sexy than by agreeing to meet someone online, but it’s also more likely that it doesnt go as in my mind.

When finding a bull, for example from here, they have then their own expectations and are experienced, I guess here it comes to finding a proper match. I think I lost my point (if there ever was any). :D

Cuckolding isn't about humiliation. Humiliation has become a subset of cuckolding. Simply put a cuckold is a man whose wife has had sex with another man. Before jumping in make sure you both have clear boundaries.

I want to watch and I want to participate. I think first time I would just let them do it. I dont think I would ever want her to fuck another man if I’m not there.

I think if you find a guy from the bar, they most likely dont know much about cuckolding, in this cases it’s hard to say how they would react to the situation that might be completely new to them. This situation I find more sexy than by agreeing to meet someone online, but it’s also more likely that it doesnt go as in my mind.

When finding a bull, for example from here, they have then their own expectations and are experienced, I guess here it comes to finding a proper match. I think I lost my point (if there ever was any). :D
think you need to forget cuckold and go to a swinger club or an adult theatre. You sound more like you want to watch her getting fucked and join in, not to sit in the corner and just watch

Out of curiosity do you want to watch or participate while your wife is with other men?

My wife and I have been in an open marriage for over 30 years. We've done a lot of swinging in the past so I've seen plenty of other men fuck her and she's seen me with plenty of other women. Supremacy and humiliation has never been a problem. As we've grown older I've become less interested in the lifestyle while my wife is still hornier than ever. She still dates and I don't participate. She doesn't have many boundaries and likes it rough so I don't really have to worry about her if I'm not there. She comes home when they're done with her and shares the details. She's happy, I'm happy and it's worked out pretty good so far.
I would at least want you to watch a couple of times

Reactions: ep46wksp
think you need to forget cuckold and go to a swinger club or an adult theatre. You sound more like you want to watch her getting fucked and join in, not to sit in the corner and just watch
I would go to a swingers club, actually I suggested it to her and she was curious to go see what it’s like there but my image of Swingers club is that they are for old couples, we are in mid 30’s, at least the local ones. Some New York posh sex club would be interesting.

Last edited:
There’s rules
The first basic rule of swinging is ultimate respect for everyone there and what they say, ask first, respect the answer.
Some ppl want to take a beating, some don’t even want a slap on the ass. Some want anal, some don’t, all the other kinks and fetish’s and so on. So in the online hook up site you are on either on your profile or every time you talk to someone you I’ll say what you are looking for, like and what you definitely don’t want. You will either come to terms or keep looking. Some ppl say some things and their out, that’s it lol you might do that to someone too, like if you want to watch, a lot of guys are going to be out on that one, mfm even more so. So it depends what you are into, be clear and decisive and guys who are cool with what you are into will hit you up. We have never had a guy that wasn’t super respectful but we have never asked for humiliation or degradation either. I also reject every obnoxious guy and only chat with ppl who show some forms of manners in chat. I wouldn’t play with a disrespectful guy. I’m there for fun, fuck my brains out and don’t be an asshole while doing it is not too much to ask. In fact one might think it is the bare minimum

If you are sitting in the corner your wife is in charge, you just be chill and watch that’s what you are there for. If your wife wants to stop or slow down that’s for her to say. In swinging pussy has all the power

as for intimacy you definitely want some intimacy but don’t worry about love, they don’t love you and you would be a fool love them back. It’s just for fun! It’s a recreational pastime like a sport. You are going to want to like your team mates to certain degree but in the end they are just friends who cum and go
Very well stated. I would only add, The rules you start with may change over time. Some will get more relaxed. Other more firm. Don’t be afraid to adapt as needed.
And remember, One bad encounter does not mean all encounters will be bad. Sometimes it takes a few to find what you are looking for.

Very well stated. I would only add, The rules you start with may change over time. Some will get more relaxed. Other more firm. Don’t be afraid to adapt as needed.
And remember, One bad encounter does not mean all encounters will be bad. Sometimes it takes a few to find what you are looking for.
You really nailed it on two points.
1- She who has the pussy, sets the rules. (Hopefully there won’t be too many of them)
2- This should ALWAYS be about having fun. For the couple and the Bull.

You need to understand he is only interested in fucking your wife, he doesnt care how you feel as he expects you to enjoy watching your wife cum with his big cock deep inside her.this lifestyle unfortunately has little sympathy for the cuck hubby as your not even needed.

Reactions: RedRidingGood

You sound like a very normal couple. It is important you find the right Bull who understands that he is not just there to fuck your wife, but to satisfy the sexual desires of both your wife and yourself. You need to talk about your wants and plan the sessions with him. Your wife will also be keen to have you involved. Wives do like to have hubby active and to see him sharing her lovers cock and semen, as it is his cock and cum that gives her so much pleasure.

I think there’s a bit of submissive cuckold in me to just watch and enjoy too.
That is good. You are made for the life style and will enjoy being an obedient cuckold. Just do as your wife asks, no questions, and enjoy what happens. Submissive men yearn to feel a throbing cock and the texture of her lovers semen in their mouths.

You need to understand he is only interested in fucking your wife, he doesnt care how you feel as he expects you to enjoy watching your wife cum with his big cock deep inside her.this lifestyle unfortunately has little sympathy for the cuck hubby as your not even needed.
This attitude is why I am definitely not a cuck, at least by your definition. I acknowledge there are some men who actually get off on the submission you refer to. But that does not mean your assumption is universal. Not by a long shot! My wife and I consider any cock she has ever had any interaction with (mostly sucking) to be simply a stunt cock or living dildo..essentially a prop to enhance our pleasure. Take it or leave it. Regardless, the “bull” is the one “not even needed”…..but, again, I am not your kind of cuck

There’s rules
The first basic rule of swinging is ultimate respect for everyone there and what they say, ask first, respect the answer.
Some ppl want to take a beating, some don’t even want a slap on the ass. Some want anal, some don’t, all the other kinks and fetish’s and so on. So in the online hook up site you are on either on your profile or every time you talk to someone you I’ll say what you are looking for, like and what you definitely don’t want. You will either come to terms or keep looking. Some ppl say some things and their out, that’s it lol you might do that to someone too, like if you want to watch, a lot of guys are going to be out on that one, mfm even more so. So it depends what you are into, be clear and decisive and guys who are cool with what you are into will hit you up. We have never had a guy that wasn’t super respectful but we have never asked for humiliation or degradation either. I also reject every obnoxious guy and only chat with ppl who show some forms of manners in chat. I wouldn’t play with a disrespectful guy. I’m there for fun, fuck my brains out and don’t be an asshole while doing it is not too much to ask. In fact one might think it is the bare minimum

If you are sitting in the corner your wife is in charge, you just be chill and watch that’s what you are there for. If your wife wants to stop or slow down that’s for her to say. In swinging pussy has all the power

as for intimacy you definitely want some intimacy but don’t worry about love, they don’t love you and you would be a fool love them back. It’s just for fun! It’s a recreational pastime like a sport. You are going to want to like your team mates to certain degree but in the end they are just friends who cum and go
Thanks for the thorough reply. This is also how I see it. It should be a mutual understanding what each party wants, but I ”fear” the comments like @Dlh247 play also a role here. Everyone has also a fantasy in play and if bulls fantasy is to dominate and that cuck is not needed, then clearly we should avoid such a person, but these thoughts do exists. But then again, how do you really know one, after talking and exchanging pics, if the wife is hot, I would probably also say anything to get to fuck her. How they behave during the sex is of course another thing, and we would not tolerate bad behaviour. (I did read here the story how someone’s friend fucked his wife very rough and disrespectful way and wife didnt stop it, when can cuck interfere?).

I think I’m getting back my original thought which I was worried of, and it’s exactly this that bulls may think it’s only sex between them and the wife, although for some this might be the case, for some it is a sex act of three where cuck and the wife are the ones letting the bull in, but the act would not happen, nor the wife would want it to happen without him. It’s not only about sex with another but sharing the experience. I would say the bull is of course more than a sex toy, but the function really is the same and we cucks appreciate bulls for it.

Also too much rules in sex is boring and why I want my wife to have another man, is to her experience something new and surprising sex, not to know what to expect. Clear boundaries are needed but I dont think the sex itself should be any different than anyone having a one night stand (asking for a permission during sex is probably the biggest turnoff for my wife, and no, I’ve never do e it :D). Bulls should also be observant and if the wife likes it, then all is good. Here is again the thing about the attitude, if bulls think that all hotwifes want it really hard and rough because they don’t get it from the cuck. Im sure there are other cucks that can fuck their wifes hard but it’s not always the most enjoyable way of sex.

Then again, these are just my thoughts and how I imagine it to be, I might be completely delucional and overthinking. I hope I soon get to experience my wife taking another cock, hopefully with a respectful bull who fucks her well.

Thanks for the thorough reply. This is also how I see it. It should be a mutual understanding what each party wants, but I ”fear” the comments like @Dlh247 play also a role here. Everyone has also a fantasy in play and if bulls fantasy is to dominate and that cuck is not needed, then clearly we should avoid such a person, but these thoughts do exists. But then again, how do you really know one, after talking and exchanging pics, if the wife is hot, I would probably also say anything to get to fuck her. How they behave during the sex is of course another thing, and we would not tolerate bad behaviour. (I did read here the story how someone’s friend fucked his wife very rough and disrespectful way and wife didnt stop it, when can cuck interfere?).

I think I’m getting back my original thought which I was worried of, and it’s exactly this that bulls may think it’s only sex between them and the wife, although for some this might be the case, for some it is a sex act of three where cuck and the wife are the ones letting the bull in, but the act would not happen, nor the wife would want it to happen without him. It’s not only about sex with another but sharing the experience. I would say the bull is of course more than a sex toy, but the function really is the same and we cucks appreciate bulls for it.

Also too much rules in sex is boring and why I want my wife to have another man, is to her experience something new and surprising sex, not to know what to expect. Clear boundaries are needed but I dont think the sex itself should be any different than anyone having a one night stand (asking for a permission during sex is probably the biggest turnoff for my wife, and no, I’ve never do e it :D). Bulls should also be observant and if the wife likes it, then all is good. Here is again the thing about the attitude, if bulls think that all hotwifes want it really hard and rough because they don’t get it from the cuck. Im sure there are other cucks that can fuck their wifes hard but it’s not always the most enjoyable way of sex.

Then again, these are just my thoughts and how I imagine it to be, I might be completely delucional and overthinking. I hope I soon get to experience my wife taking another cock, hopefully with a respectful bull who fucks her well.
I think most couples prefer sensual slow long stroking with lots of kisses and small talk over a longer period. Husbands like to hear the wife telling her love how good his cock feels deep inside her, how she feels it pulsing and telling him she wants him to cum inside her.

I do respect ur opinion but for anyone who is interested in this ,im sure it would be much more informative to hear ur wifes views on the matter.

Reactions: RedRidingGood
when you learn to swim you don'd dive into the deep end. you work your way up from the shallows.
no relationship in life follows a direct path and people are different.
also the extremist in every group give it a bad name.
There are different levels of Dominance and Submission.
There are different levels to Cuckolding and bulling.
your path could be threesome or voyer not cuck.
just look at it as finding a man to fuck your wife a littler harder than she is used to.
all you need do is find someone compatiable with you and your wives needs currently.
he may be able to grow with you both as a couple or you or your wife may outgrow it and him.
Humiliation is nearly always initiated by the cuck hubby as he enjoys such treatment in a sexual encounter. But really its just an add on for the hubby and for a bull just the act of satisfying ur wife in a way that you dont in front of you is the ultimate humiliation.