Atypical Black Man 4 shy sensual house-wife seeking an assertive male in Connecticut

tical27

Male
Gold member
Verified
Nov 13, 2016
Fairfield, Connecticut
Do you or your wife have the fantasy of having a dominate alpha male join you both for fun and friendship in and out of the bedroom but are nervous to try? Or have you tried it before and found the experience lacking? Or do you want to find someone who understands what being a Dom bull to a cuckold couple is all about.
Let me dispell some myths about alpha males and then tell you about myself and my philosophy about the experience. Be warned this is not your usual two sentence craigslist post. I hope you enjoy reading it and feel that I'm someone you both want to know more.
MYTH #1
All bulls are the aggressive, dominant, rich, self-serving assholes I read about in alt.sex.stories.cuckold.
No, they aren't. In fact, that combination is the exception and not very desireable. A "bull" who has all of those extreme traits propagated by these stories on websites and newsgroups would be irritating at best, and dangerous at worst. Self-serving assholes generally aren't welcomed anywhere except in fantasy cuckold stories.
Don't believe me? Try hanging out with someone like that. Someone so self-absorbed that they hear nothing but the sound of their own dick ticking.
MYTH #2
A bull sees a cuckold as lesser than him.
Untrue. A TRUE bull, in my estimation, sees the cuckold as his equal - a person who has chosen to be submissive and respects that decision. The bull's behavior is really a playful ACT he employs in order to benefit ALL parties desires. This is quite different from the self-serving asshole we mentioned above, right?
In other words, the bull has INTEGRITY, and realizes that the playful times with wifey benefit EVERYONE.
MYTH #3
The bull "owns" the wife.
Perhaps this shouldn't be a myth, but only a half-truth. This all depends on the circumstances, but as a general rule, the ONLY time the bull "owns" the wife is when they are IN BED TOGETHER. Otherwise, her body is hers, and her emotions are her husband's or boyfriend's. There are exceptions to this "ownership" idea, however. I will write more on this later.
MYTH#4
The bull is a muscular, "go get 'em" type that doesn't take shit from anyone.
In tandem with Myth #1, this is just idealized internet fantasy nonsense. Many bulls are not your prime Adonis, nor do they always openly take charge or lead the interaction. The interaction is mutual. A bull who "doesn't take shit from anyone" isn't a bull - he's just clueless and mindlessly selfish.
If I'm having fun with a wife and one of them doesn't like what I'm doing, I will STOP immediately and we will sort it out and move on. A true bull is a MAN who may be in charge, but is open to feedback, puts his ego aside. He is the benevolent captain.
ABOUT ME:
I am an experienced Bull Dom looking for a couple. 37 years old I have been in the lifestyle for 8 years plus. I have been with two couples for long term relationships. One being for 5 years the other for three. And have also have had relationships with both submissive and vanilla women.
What I think sets me apart from most of the ads on here from other Bull Doms looking for couples is that I understand that this experience isn't just about taking the woman in front of her husband. It's about making the husband truly feel that he is a part of the experience. And I believe that starts in the mind.
I understand the husband's need to feel cucked by another man. While the physical aspect of seeing his wife with another man is the majority of the experience I know there is more to that. I know how to talk to him, make his mind be a part of it, to send him emails the day before a date to tease him about what I want to do to her, to send him on small tasks so I'm prepared to be with her. I'm a Dom that knows how to please her physically and please him mentally. And it's the mental part the guys really want.
The one thing I have learned being with two different couples and a number of submissive women is that there are no hard and fast rules as to what something like this should look like. Everyone has different needs, different thoughts and different fantasies. I can't tell you exactly what I will do with both of you. Not until we all meet, talk and share our thoughts am I able to get a better idea of how we all want this to evolve. I will be happy to share what I have done in the past with other the other couples and I am excited to hear some of your thoughts about how you want to be treated by me. And I of course will add my own spin on those things as well but to say that is a certainty of happening I can't. Like all relationships everything evolves.
Before writing know I want to meet a couple that the wife is at the very least knows you want to see her with another man. We can certainly work on making it more of a Dom/sub/cuckold relationship but if she doesn't know that you want this it won't work. Too many guys on here seem to think that their fantasies can be made true without telling their wife about it. No Dom Bull can ever seduce a man's wife into the lifestyle if she is not at least aware that the husband wants to see her with another man. So knowing you two have talked about this (or at least done or talked about a threesum) and she is willing is the kind of couple I want to meet. If a Dom says he can seduce a wife into this cold turkey he is full of shit. I end up telling guys a lot I'm I can't talk her into this that is your job not mine. Lol.
And lastly I have no issues talking with the husband to start setting things up but eventually I will want to talk with you both. If you think that to make this happen with your wife or girlfriend will take months to achieve then you may not be ready for this to happen. I want to get to know you over the course of a few weeks and at the very least have a meet and greet with you both
If you are interested or even curious PM me In your reply include Pics. Location. And details of what your seeking. Last this ad isn't for fantasy chatting husbands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you or your wife have the fantasy of having a dominate alpha male join you both for fun and friendship in and out of the bedroom but are nervous to try? Or have you tried it before and found the experience lacking? Or do you want to find someone who understands what being a Dom bull to a cuckold couple is all about.
Let me dispell some myths about alpha males and then tell you about myself and my philosophy about the experience. Be warned this is not your usual two sentence craigslist post. I hope you enjoy reading it and feel that I'm someone you both want to know more.
MYTH #1
All bulls are the aggressive, dominant, rich, self-serving assholes I read about in alt.sex.stories.cuckold.
No, they aren't. In fact, that combination is the exception and not very desireable. A "bull" who has all of those extreme traits propagated by these stories on websites and newsgroups would be irritating at best, and dangerous at worst. Self-serving assholes generally aren't welcomed anywhere except in fantasy cuckold stories.
Don't believe me? Try hanging out with someone like that. Someone so self-absorbed that they hear nothing but the sound of their own dick ticking.
MYTH #2
A bull sees a cuckold as lesser than him.
Untrue. A TRUE bull, in my estimation, sees the cuckold as his equal - a person who has chosen to be submissive and respects that decision. The bull's behavior is really a playful ACT he employs in order to benefit ALL parties desires. This is quite different from the self-serving asshole we mentioned above, right?
In other words, the bull has INTEGRITY, and realizes that the playful times with wifey benefit EVERYONE.
MYTH #3
The bull "owns" the wife.
Perhaps this shouldn't be a myth, but only a half-truth. This all depends on the circumstances, but as a general rule, the ONLY time the bull "owns" the wife is when they are IN BED TOGETHER. Otherwise, her body is hers, and her emotions are her husband's or boyfriend's. There are exceptions to this "ownership" idea, however. I will write more on this later.
MYTH#4
The bull is a muscular, "go get 'em" type that doesn't take shit from anyone.
In tandem with Myth #1, this is just idealized internet fantasy nonsense. Many bulls are not your prime Adonis, nor do they always openly take charge or lead the interaction. The interaction is mutual. A bull who "doesn't take shit from anyone" isn't a bull - he's just clueless and mindlessly selfish.
If I'm having fun with a wife and one of them doesn't like what I'm doing, I will STOP immediately and we will sort it out and move on. A true bull is a MAN who may be in charge, but is open to feedback, puts his ego aside. He is the benevolent captain.
ABOUT ME:
I am an experienced Bull Dom looking for a couple. 37 years old I have been in the lifestyle for 8 years plus. I have been with two couples for long term relationships. One being for 5 years the other for three. And have also have had relationships with both submissive and vanilla women.
What I think sets me apart from most of the ads on here from other Bull Doms looking for couples is that I understand that this experience isn't just about taking the woman in front of her husband. It's about making the husband truly feel that he is a part of the experience. And I believe that starts in the mind.
I understand the husband's need to feel cucked by another man. While the physical aspect of seeing his wife with another man is the majority of the experience I know there is more to that. I know how to talk to him, make his mind be a part of it, to send him emails the day before a date to tease him about what I want to do to her, to send him on small tasks so I'm prepared to be with her. I'm a Dom that knows how to please her physically and please him mentally. And it's the mental part the guys really want.
The one thing I have learned being with two different couples and a number of submissive women is that there are no hard and fast rules as to what something like this should look like. Everyone has different needs, different thoughts and different fantasies. I can't tell you exactly what I will do with both of you. Not until we all meet, talk and share our thoughts am I able to get a better idea of how we all want this to evolve. I will be happy to share what I have done in the past with other the other couples and I am excited to hear some of your thoughts about how you want to be treated by me. And I of course will add my own spin on those things as well but to say that is a certainty of happening I can't. Like all relationships everything evolves.
Before writing know I want to meet a couple that the wife is at the very least knows you want to see her with another man. We can certainly work on making it more of a Dom/sub/cuckold relationship but if she doesn't know that you want this it won't work. Too many guys on here seem to think that their fantasies can be made true without telling their wife about it. No Dom Bull can ever seduce a man's wife into the lifestyle if she is not at least aware that the husband wants to see her with another man. So knowing you two have talked about this (or at least done or talked about a threesum) and she is willing is the kind of couple I want to meet. If a Dom says he can seduce a wife into this cold turkey he is full of shit. I end up telling guys a lot I'm I can't talk her into this that is your job not mine. Lol.
And lastly I have no issues talking with the husband to start setting things up but eventually I will want to talk with you both. If you think that to make this happen with your wife or girlfriend will take months to achieve then you may not be ready for this to happen. I want to get to know you over the course of a few weeks and at the very least have a meet and greet with you both
If you are interested or even curious drop me a note charrell507@gmail.com In your reply include Pics. Location. And details of what your seeking. Last this ad isn't for fantasy chatting husbands.

Very well written and it's a crying shame that you aren't located in California. Some couple will be very lucky to have found you indeed. I also now have high hopes because every month seems to bring more enlightened men to this site...just waiting for the one that is close to home. On a side note, get verified because it'll help your chances considering you're already thinking along the right lines. ;)

Very well written and it's a crying shame that you aren't located in California. Some couple will be very lucky to have found you indeed. I also now have high hopes because every month seems to bring more enlightened men to this site...just waiting for the one that is close to home. On a side note, get verified because it'll help your chances considering you're already thinking along the right lines. ;)
Thank you. Just my honest opinion and experiences. Next I'm already verified on this sites. Big Brother Blacktowhite.net Moderator on the site. Also Moderator here.

Reactions: IEcplseeking
Well I found this site. And thought I could broaden it's horizons. By getting way from the stereotype of Blacktowhite.net which now clouds the site. The interracial relationship or alternative Life-style have become sort of a trend. And that brings a certain aspect of fake.

Reactions: IEcplseeking
Well I found this site. And thought I could broaden it's horizons. By getting way from the stereotype of Blacktowhite.net which now clouds the site. The interracial relationship or alternative Life-style have become sort of a trend. And that brings a certain aspect of fake.

Certain aspect? lol, both black and white men are fake and buy into the BS of the stories and videos. Women are called fake if we don't put out before line two of an interaction online and it's all about fucking....as if nobody on the site has EVER had sex before. Yeah, I'd say that site has been clouded all right and this has all be watered down in trendsetting rather that real people enjoying other real people.