Aylesbury wife is now mine.

Jul 16, 2017
London. UK
I wanted to share a few photos of my new hotwife from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, Anne.
We had been chatting for a while on Kik but we finally got to meet at the weekend at a local pub where I flirted with Anne while her husband Rob looked on. Anne had a few drinks and I could tell that this wasn't going to be a wasted meet at all. I cheekily asked her to go to the loo and remove her panties for me and to hand them to me under the table. When she came back she placed the lacy knickers in my hand and they were really warm and damp, she was obviously very aroused. I lent over to her and whispered in her ear that I wanted to take her back to her house and fuck her on the marital bed with her husband watching us. She took my hand and we all left the pub and went back to theirs.
I have attached two photos of her, one back at theirs as Rob was getting us a drink and the other after I'd fucked Anne a few times and she'd fallen asleep.
They both got very aroused when I told them that I'm a member of this site and I might post the story and her photos on here. Rob has now joined too and he is going to read what I've put about our meet and photos of his wife, he may very well comment on them himself.
Please tell me what you think of my new hotwife.

Attachments

• f1514cff-9537-4e51-a26a-974a1689cf06.png
    f1514cff-9537-4e51-a26a-974a1689cf06.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,106
  • ce17f1f4-6194-4330-af56-45d8afb63d38.png
    ce17f1f4-6194-4330-af56-45d8afb63d38.png
    866.1 KB · Views: 1,078
I wanted to share a few photos of my new hotwife from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, Anne.
We had been chatting for a while on PM me here but we finally got to meet at the weekend at a local pub where I flirted with Anne while her husband Rob looked on. Anne had a few drinks and I could tell that this wasn't going to be a wasted meet at all. I cheekily asked her to go to the loo and remove her panties for me and to hand them to me under the table. When she came back she placed the lacy knickers in my hand and they were really warm and damp, she was obviously very aroused. I lent over to her and whispered in her ear that I wanted to take her back to her house and fuck her on the marital bed with her husband watching us. She took my hand and we all left the pub and went back to theirs.
I have attached two photos of her, one back at theirs as Rob was getting us a drink and the other after I'd fucked Anne a few times and she'd fallen asleep.
They both got very aroused when I told them that I'm a member of this site and I might post the story and her photos on here. Rob has now joined too and he is going to read what I've put about our meet and photos of his wife, he may very well comment on them himself.
wow Anne is one hot wife, she looks stunning in that short drees. \Sounds like she was loving the situation, by the fact her knickers were wet when she handed them too you. They must of discussed how far they were going on the first meet. And it looks like they went full scenario.
Hope they join and we can get the other sides perspective.

Thanks Rob it was a real pleasure having your lovely wife and I'm looking forward to our next meet.
What I love about Anne is that she one of those women that looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but when you get her going she becomes a total slut.
I loved the fact that she took my guidance, especially when I first penetrated her from behind over your face on the bed. I love doing that and it gives you a really good close up of the action.

It was a very sexy evening and I am so lucky to have been there. Anne had met other men before and I've been there sometimes too but I've never seen her orgasm so many times in a single evening. David certinaly knew whihc buttons to press, and pull and kiss etc. She does take a very good pic too.
Sounds like it was a great night for everyone Rob

Thanks Rob it was a real pleasure having your lovely wife and I'm looking forward to our next meet.
What I love about Anne is that she one of those women that looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but when you get her going she becomes a total slut.
I loved the fact that she took my guidance, especially when I first penetrated her from behind over your face on the bed. I love doing that and it gives you a really good close up of the action.
Sounds like she is the ideal hot wife to play with David, bet he loved the view of you entering his wife

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Yes Rob was loving it . I insisted that Anne wasn't to touch Rob at all even though they were in the 69 position and he was aroused. All the touching of his sexy wife now is down to me isn't it Rob?
was he still fully dressed so she could see hi hard cock in his trousers? I bet she was wanting to suck on his cock at the same time.
Rob must of loved the view, did he stay in position the whole time you fucked his wife? you bareback her married pussy?

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
He was naked as I like to see that the cuck is enjoying the view. Yes I always cum inside the hotwife, there's no point unless you take her fully I think.
I bet it was torture for Rob, his hard dripping cock so close t her mouth, and getting no attention, I bet they both loved it. have to agree, you have to leave a deposit for hubby in that married pussy. Does Rob clean up yet?

It was very sexy as I said. I love the way David took control of the situation (with Anne to some extent). I wouldn't make too big a thing about my cock because it isn't!
I would love to clean up after but it isn't Anne's thing. She does insist the Bull cums inside her too though. She says it isn't complete if he doesn't.

We had been chatting for a while on PM me here but we finally got to meet at the weekend at a local pub where I flirted with Anne while her husband Rob looked on. Anne had a few drinks and I could tell that this wasn't going to be a wasted meet at all. I cheekily asked her to go to the loo and remove her panties for me and to hand them to me under the table. When she came back she placed the lacy knickers in my hand and they were really warm and damp, she was obviously very aroused. I lent over to her and whispered in her ear that I wanted to take her back to her house and fuck her on the marital bed with her husband watching us. She took my hand and we all left the pub and went back to theirs.
A hot one! You going to try to knock her up?

Sometimes the foreplay can be just as exciting as the sex act itself because you can play to the gallery as it were.
I sat with Anne opposite Rob and we flirted while he went to get our drinks, by the time he came back we were already kissing. He gave us our drinks and I told him to sit down opposite us. I slowly pulled up Anne's dress while kissing her to reveal her pussy, her panties were still in my coat pocket. I slowly ran my hands up her thighs then pulled her legs wide apart on the sofa so Rob could see how easy it was his loving wife would give herself up to me.
As I gently ran my fingers along her pussy lips and gently rubbed her clit she let out a moan, and so did Rob. The look on his face was priceless, I love seeing the reaction of the cuck a he watches his wife with me, its really powerful stuff.