Balls deep

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
I love getting balls deep into the pussy and ass whenever I'm fucking a wife. Love seeing a White or Hispanic wife taking my entire dick, feeling my balls slap against her pussy or ass cheeks while she's moaning loud or extremely silent because it just feels too good. I really love laying them on their stomach and fucking them balls deep while they hold on to my arm, and I talk really dirty in their ear. Tell them to call me "Daddy" to which they oblige, or I even lick and bite on their ear and neck as I pound their pussy or ass, them completely submitting to a BBC. Would love to hear from the wives on here to see if they feel the same.

I love getting balls deep into the pussy and ass whenever I'm fucking a wife. Love seeing a White or Hispanic wife taking my entire dick, feeling my balls slap against her pussy or ass cheeks while she's moaning loud or extremely silent because it just feels too good. I really love laying them on their stomach and fucking them balls deep while they hold on to my arm, and I talk really dirty in their ear. Tell them to call me "Daddy" to which they oblige, or I even lick and bite on their ear and neck as I pound their pussy or ass, them completely submitting to a BBC. Would love to hear from the wives on here to see if they feel the same.
Same bro same

Love the feeling of being pinned down with the full weight of his body with his cuck balls deep in me. Love it when they hold it in like that talk dirty like you said you do. then with out pulling out he just grinds that cuck deep in my pussy talking dirty to me sucking my neck biting me and telling me what a hot fuck I am.

Attachments

• 12-25-07 255.jpg
    12-25-07 255.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 329
Typical mfm night with our guy. After say 45 minutes of us taking turns with her, he'll have her lay on her back, we all know what's next. He mounts up, starts slow but soon is pounding her HARD, she grunts with each pump, her legs straight down, her body gets stilff and she really starts to grunt, cums HARD, that gets him off. They lay there for a minute kissing, he pulls out she just lays there catching her breath. She looks SO SEXY, sperm oozing out.
Anal.....always him in from behind, lubes up, gets lined up, he goes SO SLOW, she grunts deep, once he's all the way in, looks like her eyes are gonna pop out. Super slow full pumps, she just grunts and takes it, he goes a little faster, sometimes for 2 minutes, sometimes 10 minutes till he cums, he pulls out, she rolls over, stretching her legs down and says WOW or FUCK or DAMN. It's a fun time for us.

Right before COVID shut everything down, we went to a Splash Mocha hotel party. I met this really hot black man who was a charmer from the moment we met. We danced and flirted, and he really seemed interested in me, not just sexually, but we talked about my job, marriage, kids, and life. Later, I invited him up to our room, and he met my husband and I lay on the bed, kissing and making out. When I got his pants open, I could not believe the size of his penis. It was incredible. I wanted it so bad, but I told him he would not fit deep inside me. We played around, and I did not even realize he was fully inside me, but his big balls soon slapped my clit as he pounded me from behind, doggy style. I loved how his penis filled me so full every time we played.

Right before COVID shut everything down, we went to a Splash Mocha hotel party. I met this really hot black man who was a charmer from the moment we met. We danced and flirted, and he really seemed interested in me, not just sexually, but we talked about my job, marriage, kids, and life. Later, I invited him up to our room, and he met my husband and I lay on the bed, kissing and making out. When I got his pants open, I could not believe the size of his penis. It was incredible. I wanted it so bad, but I told him he would not fit deep inside me. We played around, and I did not even realize he was fully inside me, but his big balls soon slapped my clit as he pounded me from behind, doggy style. I loved how his penis filled me so full every time we played.
(y)

8FADC513-D088-45EC-8258-70676EE8586F.jpeg

The visual of watching my wife get fucked balls deep in her pussy and ass is hot as well. Love hearing the sound of those balls pounding into her cheeks. Same for going balls deep in her throat and seeing the balls slap against her chin. LOVE watching her head hanging over the bed and seeing a huge dick pound her throat and the balls pressing and slapping against her face.

The visual....that's exactly right. Seeing the look in her face and in her eyes, how they hold each other as they kiss.
The sounds....the grunts and moans, the wet sounds as they toung kiss. The wet sounds from her pussy. The slapping of their skin.
More visuals...his balls flying as he pumps her fast. Her pelvis moving against him. Her hand holding is ball sack as they fuck.
The smells...the smell of sex in the room, I can smell him on her when I take a turn.
Taste...I can taste him in her mouth when we kiss. Of course the taste when I lick her after we've fucked her.
More visuals...seeing her so turned on and horny.
It's a fun time for all 3 of us.

The visual of watching my wife get fucked balls deep in her pussy and ass is hot as well. Love hearing the sound of those balls pounding into her cheeks. Same for going balls deep in her throat and seeing the balls slap against her chin. LOVE watching her head hanging over the bed and seeing a huge dick pound her throat and the balls pressing and slapping against her face.
She sound like a great little cocksucking slut!!!!

Reactions: JMS36