Balls in her court

My new girl has mentioned wanting to play (we both have with past partners in the past) and we have a whole weekend to ourselves. I texted her today

Me: this weekends plans. Pick a word or words. Romance, Adventure, Culture, or Naughty. Plans will be made accordingly

Her: Hmmm!
First sleep
Then…
Let me think

Me: As you wish…

So, thoughts on what to do if naughty or adventure are in the mix?

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf and Tof82
My new girl has mentioned wanting to play (we both have with past partners in the past) and we have a whole weekend to ourselves. I texted her today

Me: this weekends plans. Pick a word or words. Romance, Adventure, Culture, or Naughty. Plans will be made accordingly

First sleep
Then…
Let me think

Find her a nice bull to play with?

Reactions: exstag77
I was toying with taking her to a nice swingers club in our area or maybe just getting her to dress sexy sans panties and bra and going to a dive bar or hotel bar.
If she picks naughty.

Still waiting for the answer

Reactions: NutterButter
I think I’m going to take her to the swingers club tomorrow night. We will have a good conversation before going so she knows there is absolutely no pressure to play with others and that she is totally safe by my side. I think even dancing and drinking followed up by us playing in private or public there will be amazing!
I know she wants to be wild. She has told me many times about all the cocks she has sucked and the times she was spit roasted and she wants it again.

She said she would suck and fuck any guy I want her to but I’m going to play it slow. If we go and she is uncomfortable we will be out the door but I have a feeling she is going to love it.

She is excited to go!
I told her no pressure at all but it will be fun. I can’t believe we are about to go to one of the most upscale swingers clubs!

I’ll try to let everyone know the outcome!

Reactions: Goodlife2023
She is excited to go!
I told her no pressure at all but it will be fun. I can’t believe we are about to go to one of the most upscale swingers clubs!

I’ll try to let everyone know the outcome!
Awesome, enjoy! Would love to know what the club is like and what you think of it, too.

First sleep
Then…
Let me think

Did you say I’m a bull in her cunt? Nm- read that wrong 😆😉🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: exstag77