She said if she did get pregnant while playing around she wouldn’t keep it, she said she’d be clear of anyone else for a month either side when we got pregnant, but hooked up with one of those guys when she was five months plus pregnant. Not full sex, only blowjobs, handjobs and foot jobs tho
Why didn't she have sex? My wife couldn't stop during her pregnancies.

I've always been more concerned with disease than pregnancy. Over the years I've taken quite a few risks by going bare with strangers. Admittedly I was really into seducing married men when I was younger and considered them somewhat safer as partners. I've been lucky but wouldn't encourage others to take the same risks at least until you get to know a regular bull. I'm 55 now and pregnancy is no longer an issue so I enjoy bareback sex with both of my regular bulls.
She's been lucky and never caught anything to my knowledge and she's certainly never worried about pregnancy. She goes for a lot of married men like you, but also more than her fair she of complete strangers.

Hypothetically speaking, with a trusted tested partner it would be super fun and erotic. But it’s hardly a primary objective in the way female orgasms are.

Reactions: CONST65
When we first started we used condoms. It was to prevent pregnancy but I also wanted it because I did not want another man to experience the "feel" of bareback with my wife. I had a few hang ups at first and I wanted that feeling all to myself. Needless to say that after a couple of experiences I got over my ego. Once she couldn't get pregnant my attitude changed and I wanted her to go bareback and for them to cum in her. In the last 25 years or so we have never had the other guy wear a condom and according to my hot wife score card she has taken 37 loads in he married pussy. Also, if your like me enjoy cream pie's then then going bareback is a must.

Last edited: