Batchelor party

555ben555

Male
Feb 15, 2022
Okay, so my wife is adopted, and her younger brother (6 years her age) is getting married in April. I have been conned into organising the stag do, and with the stripper. Problem is my wife wants to be the entrainment, and suggesting a belly dancing outfit and mask so they don’t see it’s her. 8 of her ‘family’ will be there, and 12 other men. What should I say?

Okay, so my wife is adopted, and her younger brother (6 years her age) is getting married in April. I have been conned into organising the stag do, and with the stripper. Problem is my wife wants to be the entrainment, and suggesting a belly dancing outfit and mask so they don’t see it’s her. 8 of her ‘family’ will be there, and 12 other men. What should I say?
don't think she will get away with it, they are bound to recognise her, but is that what she wants? she planning on doing extras?

don't think she will get away with it, they are bound to recognise her, but is that what she wants? she planning on doing extras?
We have talked about that … he wants a motor bike from his dad for his present. God knows why he’s lethal ! So the option is a biker chick with a helmet on at all times and so they can’t see her face at all
But they poses the biggest issue … extras could only be two holes !

We have talked about that … he wants a motor bike from his dad for his present. God knows why he’s lethal ! So the option is a biker chick with a helmet on at all times and so they can’t see her face at all
But they poses the biggest issue … extras could only be two holes !
you will be surprised at how guys in the family can recognise a family member from their body. You could go for a sexy sub type outfit with a full hood, hair tied up under the hood. That way she will have all three holes open