BBC Boyfriend for wife?

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
I've been a boyfriend to a few wives in this lifestyle, and it's definitely something fun especially when the wife is enthusiastic about it. I've dated a woman who wasn't being pleased and I was able to give her multiple orgasms, but I've also dated wives who wanted an open relationship and I ended up being the boyfriend, with the husband knowing about it. I want to hear from wives on here their experiences having a BBC boyfriend while being married, and how it went.

At first I was against trying to hotwife ,but husband was persistent, I was insecure in my body and felt no one would be interested because of my age. I was seduced by my gym trainer and the rest is history. The sex was so good and erotic, and aftertime he introduced me to several of his friends, some who have also become BF's. For the last 2 years I have been seeing 4 what I call BF's. Sounds like a lot but because of personal schedules I might see one of them every week sometimes twice. We enjoy each others company both in and out of the bedroom, sometimes with hubby ,sometimes without, and enjoy many of the same things out of the bedroom. I feel younger because these guys enjoy being together even with our age differences. And it has increased the sex between hubby and I. It's at the point now we both look forward to knowing that I am going to have great sex later and hubby is going to get to enjoy himself also. I meant to mention all BF's are black, and very talented cocksmen

At first I was against trying to hotwife ,but husband was persistent, I was insecure in my body and felt no one would be interested because of my age. I was seduced by my gym trainer and the rest is history. The sex was so good and erotic, and aftertime he introduced me to several of his friends, some who have also become BF's. For the last 2 years I have been seeing 4 what I call BF's. Sounds like a lot but because of personal schedules I might see one of them every week sometimes twice. We enjoy each others company both in and out of the bedroom, sometimes with hubby ,sometimes without, and enjoy many of the same things out of the bedroom. I feel younger because these guys enjoy being together even with our age differences. And it has increased the sex between hubby and I. It's at the point now we both look forward to knowing that I am going to have great sex later and hubby is going to get to enjoy himself also. I meant to mention all BF's are black, and very talented cocksmen
interesting.

Reactions: Dlh247